This was a Great treat on “Special Occasions”. However, there are about 5 that I won’t eat and they include frozen pudding, coffee and grapenut. Take a break and read about all of your favorite locations that made the Best of New England Hall of Fame.

Thanks for mentioning it.

We thought of your article last week at Kimball’s.

Brigham’s chocolate chip was my favorite growing up It always seems to be “we had it a couple of weeks ago…!! He does variations including chocolate black raspberry, and black raspberry with cream. Frozen Pudding, I guess if you like a really good fruitcake, which Yankee Magazine has a few recipes for you must like Frozen Pudding…Rum Raisin just does not cut it, and that is all I can find in Vegas so far… Love black raspberry, maple walnut, pistachio, and deep chocolate.

Now retired to Vermont where “Frozen Pudding” is not known. Here is another humongous shout out for Ginger Ice Cream! Bhai Dooj Date, Time And Full Party Menu (With Recipes), World Diabetes Day 2020: How To Use Neem In Your Everyday Diet To Control Diabetes (With Recipes), Diabetes Diet: Try This Yummy Sprouts And Spinach Dhokla To Manage Blood Sugar Levels, Diwali 2020: Veg Diwali Party Menu With Step By Step Recipes, Viral Recipe: Easy 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Bars Have Got The Internet Drooling, THIS WEBSITE FOLLOWS THE DNPA CODE OF ETHICS. Make a Batch: Maple Walnut Ice Cream Recipe.

Born and raised in New Hampshire and my favorite is Indian Pudding, though tough to find. Can’t beat those old treats and can’t remember name of ice cream shoppe in Boston near train station at the Commons.

Pizza Ice-CreamMax & Mina's Ice-Cream in New York guarantees an unforgettable experience.

I guess what I’m saying is I’m always able to find something I love, but cantaloupe and banana take the cake or should I say ‘cone’ in this case!! Can someone please tell me why? For that kind of money they need to be scoring 10s across the board.

Diwali 2020: Best Restaurants And Food Deals to Celebrate The Festival in Delhi-NCR And Mumbai, Roll Up Ice Cream: Internet's New Sweet Obsession. I first loved it at Neponset Valley Farm on Route 1 in Norwood, MA. Do you have the frozen pudding recipe, it is not in this article.

That is my benchmark. Stir the lower scoop of ice cream into the fizz water for a rich flavor and enjoy. Swirl of HellPerson CreamDead CherryTearNightham Toffee. It is pretty good ice cream, but nothing like what can be had in the Northeast. Garlic Ice CreamThis one's a favorite during the Gilroy Garlic Festival in California. I usually get 2 scoops and get one of pumpkin and the second one of either grapenut or eggnog. I spent my early childhood in Endicott, NY. Until I recently encountered Shain’s (of Sanford, ME) at Village Ice Cream in Port Clyde, ME, Gifford’s (of Skowhegan, ME) was my favorite.

I’m an ice cream purist.

When we lived back in Maine I remember eating Maple Walnut with sour cream potato chips. Let’s hear it for Maple Walnut!

when I do nothing happens ,.,.

Press J to jump to the feed. Sundae in downtown Boston with hot fudge dripping on silver plate below dish. Inspired by travel and pure food joy, we have 20 product offerings such as our signature Z0Cal Ice Cream including rich Double Chocolate, creamy Cookies&Creams, decadent Waffle Cone Caramel and our latest delectable offering S’Mores.

there are recipes for frozen pudding ice cream and many others in the Boston Cooking School Cookbook by Fannie Farmer.

I will eat good chocolate, but it is not my favorite. I have lived in NH all my life….and I had forgotten about Frozen Pudding! You are SO right!! I have lived in New Hampshire all of my 64 years.

Loved that place and miss . Used to get maple walnut on a sugar cone st Maple Shade in Guilford CT as a kid.

We have introduced many friends and family over the years and they are all now rabid Ginger Ice Cream lovers as well!! Unfortunately, Friendly’s has stopped serving maple walnut ice cream in their restaurants.

I used to get it from Hood’s Dairy but I don’t even know if they’re in business anymore. These days I settle for coffee, and occasionally I can find maple walnut, my two favorites! I never tasted an ice cream flavor I didn’t LOVE!!!!!! Moved to Olean, NY coffee ? I used to have a little ice cream stand and sold Gifford’s, the best around. 4. It is my extended family’s favorite hands-down! Haggis CommentsHaggis is a savoury pudding made of minced sheep innards like heart, liver and intestines, all encased in the animal's stomach and cooked. What did you or your family do or work there I Olean? Maple walnut & coffee win the most often.

One I was there I glanced at the Wall Street Journal and saw a small article about how people in New England eat more ice cream than people in any other part of the country. the best of which are aldens from eugene, umpqua from roseburg and especially tillamook. Maple walnut?? grew up in Attleboro Ma.

For the heck of it, I also used textgenrnn to generate some more ice creams mixed with metal bands, this time on purpose. Coffee hands down but also black raspberry which is hard to get as is maple walnut. The creamery was in Pomfret, CT. Big oops! It was delicious…”, Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Maple-Glazed Walnuts, Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate New England Winter Guide, Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate New England Summer Guide, 63 Reasons Why We Love the Cape & Islands, Yankee Magazine’s Ultimate Guide to Autumn in New England, Get Rid of Skunk Odor | Methods to Deskunk Your Dog, 10 Prettiest Coastal Towns in New England. Here in CT, I love the “Chocolate Malt” and “Rich Chocolate” ice creams at Dr. Mike’s.

Any flavor that Brigham’s made. Just came back from the Cape and had my fill of blueberry ice cream, losbstah, chowdah and fried clams. It is very good. They don’t make it anymore and i miss it. Everyone agreed that the ice cream had a good caramel flavor. They change flavors almost every day, and a couple of months ago they had a tub of Grapenut Ice Cream!!! From Gloucester, MA. I chose maple walnut because I liked maple syrup and we had a black walnut tree in our backyard. My favorite is Moose Tracks!!!!! We swear!

It was created by Charlie Francis, founder of British ice cream company Lick Me I'm Delicious, with the help of a Chinese scientist.

My mother ran it, and I helped. Aren’t they national, or is it just for the New England market?

Probably only an older New Englander, Boston Shopper would remember!

Many thanaks! The haggis flavor along with other British meals in the form of ice-creams, are served at Morelli's Gelato in Harrods, London. The vanilla bean is really good actually and the caramel waffle.

I still have 6 of the diner banana split dishes and do love to make myself an old fashioned banana split with coffee ice cream now and then! I grew up in NY and coffee ice cream has been my favorite for 65 years. It tasted the same as I remembered it as a kid! Made for Garlic Fest, real cloves of garlic mixed into sweet cream ice cream. My gramma and I would buy a pint of root beer ice cream and a pint of cantaloupe ice cream and share them because I could never choose which one I wanted. A local place makes soft serve maple, made with real maple syrup. The World's First Zero Calorie and Ultra-Low Calorie, Sugar, Fat & Carb Ice Cream And Frozen desserts. Maybe this article will encourage them to change their minds.

Poppy loved Frozen Pudding. I see a lot of long gone places mentioned but I do not see Neponset Valley Farm. Can you guess what they are? I have written several times to ask if you could get a recipe for frozen pudding ice cream–it is my very favorite and I’ve searched high and low for a recipe with no success.

ISLAND ICE CREAM…made in small batches in “the Islands” a bit beyond Burlington. I live in Philadelphia but I spent 11 yrs 10 months in MA with many many trips back to see my grandmother and relatives and friends. even during a blizzard!

Mmmmm….

Now living in VT.outside Burlngton. Sure do love that new England ice cream. I purchase maple syrup by the gal when visiting our son in VT.

Yum! My 2nd favorite to coffee ice cream. Always loves hot fudge sundaes with black raspberry ice cream. Vanilla sundae with hot fudge Fannie Farmer is a goldmine for many New England recipes. It is a tough choice but I have two favorites on this list: Toss up between Coffee and Maple Walnut.

Maple Walnut makes an extraordinary frappe, as does Black Raspberry. Brothers, Bruce and Mark Becker learned the art of creating ice-cream as kids and have been challenging their imagination ever since with flavours like beer, corn on the cob, black pepper, wasabi… My favorite drink was a Hood’s coffee ice cream soda that we made with real cream, coffee flavoring, fizz water (seltzer) and 2 large scoops of coffee ice cream, served with a long spoon and long straw!

Spoons down for this one! Some foods dwell deep in our hearts and memory. Miss the Olé places. There was no chance of getting metal band names in my ice cream this time. ALSO: As to frozen pudding ice cream, us greybeards will remember that some decades ago now both frozen pudding and rum raisin had a much stronger rum flavor. (very little Coffee flavor) I do have a fondness for Rum Raisin if the raisons are marinated, Black Rasberry and Blueberry. Ive never wanted to try frozen pudding , however ive been making my own ice cream and i couldn’t beleive the webb didn’t have one after looking for myself i took out my Fannie Farmer cookbook and their it was, along with grape-nut ,ginger and maple I grew up in Detroit, Maine. I have lived in Connecticut for 54 years and I have never seen or heard of frozen pudding ice cream. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Say Hello To A New Trend In Delhi, Now You Can Have Hot Chocolate In An Ice Cream Cone, 5 Places In Delhi-NCR For Yummy Ice Cream Rolls, 13 Best Vegetarian Chinese Recipes| Easy Chinese Recipes, 13 Best Vegetarian Dinner Recipes| 13 Easy Dinner Recipes, Navratri 2020:10 Delicious Recipes Made Without Onion And Garlic, Top 14 Veg Recipes Under 30 Minutes | Quick Veg Recipes, 13 Best Vegetarian Kebab Recipes | Easy Kebab Recipes, Ramadan 2020: 10 Best Iftar Snacks Recipes, 10 Best Eggless Cake Recipes | Easy Eggless Cake Recipes, Chaitra Navratri 2020 Special: 10 Best Beverages To Cool You Down, 11 Best Recipes From Uttar Pradesh | Popular Uttar Pradesh Recipes, World Diabetes Day: Expert Tips For Diabetics To Enjoy Diwali Sweets And Fast Safely.

and Ct. taste is like a frozen glass of Coffee Milk.They also make Black Raspberry with or without choc.

Ice Cream Noodles: This Slimy Food Trend is Taking Over the Social Media and is Now in Delhi Too! Tillamook has great coffee ice cream.

Growing up in Uxbridge, MA, our go-to ice cream places were either Janet’s in Slatersville, RI or Flag’s Drug Store in Whitinsville. Jordan’s in Belmont,NH makes great orange pineapple, apple pie ice cream. When we moved to the Midwest, we had a hard time finding coffee ice cream. So glad you remember it too.

Crescent ridge, in Sharon ma, my favorite, scoop of coffee, with a scoop of orange sherbet on top! I’ve never had grapenuts ice cream, although it sounds good, and it definitely sounds more like a regional flavor, along with frozen pudding.