There's a problem loading this menu right now. Upholstered platform bed that's sturdy and tufted in all the right places. Available in Twin, Full, Queen, and King. Discover Zinus' best platform bed frames: The platform beds that do a lot and make it look easy.

Finally I decided to buy on Amazon.

First, Amazon’s customer service was phenomenal. It arrived well packaged, with the frame in a box packaged in an outer box. The product itself gets 5 stars, but experience of buying this product from Amazon gets 1 star.

This bed frame was such a great purchase that we’re buying another one for another bedroom.

Also an allen wrench if you can't figure out how to use a ratchet.

The materials of construction are steel, wood, velcro, and fabric. This seems incredibly unnecessary as a second 100 pound package is huge, and I can't really get out of work to keep accepting these oversized packages. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2018. It wasn't. And it was. They keep everything clean from diesel dust, but not recyclable. Ordered the bed and it was delivered with a defective piece preventing me from constructing the bed.

Your shopping cart is currently empty but we've got some fabulous finds! 3,871 global ratings | 1,466 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. Here Are 3 Clever Ways You Can Bake Bread Without It, The Best Handheld Vacuum for Every Household, Zinus Judy Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen, By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service. Infuse your personal style into the bedroom against the clean lines and neutral beige tone of the Debi Upholstered Platform Bed. I hope by writing this review I save someone else from the nightmare I am now experiencing. Whether you’re dressing up the master suite or needing a statement piece for your loft, the Annette Upholstered Wingback Platform Bed by Zinus checks all the boxes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. No damage. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I was able to construct it in about 45 minutes. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The bold, modern design and added texture of our Judy Upholstered Geometric Paneled Platform Bed will get your bedroom one step closer to that page-out-of-a-magazine look.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Fall into Style & Savings 10% OFF NEW PLATFORM BEDS USE CODE: SAVE10 Shop Sale Free Shipping We ship your order for free! Our old bed planks bent after a while due to them just sitting on top of a frame and caused the mattress to sink in the middle.

A RATCHET!! I'll confess, I am a mechanical engineer, and when I say this was well designed, I mean it.

GEOMETRY THAT MATTERS - With its asymmetrical geometric upholstered headboard, cozy foam padding and muted grey tone, this platform bed puts a modern spin on traditional design DURABLY DESIGNED - Interior steel framework and dense foam padding add comfort and longevity; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory fot up to 700 lbs NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; slats are spaced 2.2 - 2.8 inches apart EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are conveniently located in the zippered compartment of the headboard for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately Furniture Finish: Modern Styling With Strong Closely Spaced Wood Slat Support…

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I've been looking for a bed for several months. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2018. The headboard is nicely padded and the geometric design is really sophisticated looking.

I love my new bed and will tell friends!! 100 Night Trial We're giving you 100 risk-free nights to try out any Zinus product purchased direct from Zinus… After years of assembling dinky Ikea furniture, this was a delightful step up. Nice metal “T” shape that you do not feel under the mattress because the frame and wood slats fit together so well. read more, Currey and Company Serena Ottoman - 7000-0092, Currey and Company Hugo Ottoman - 7000-0032, Currey and Company Garson Ottoman - 7000-0232, ZINUS Judy Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Full, Zinus Dachelle Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen, ZINUS Charlotte Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen, ZINUS Marcus Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen, ZINUS Debi Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen, ZINUS Curtis Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Grey, Queen, ZINUS Misty Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Navy, Queen, ZINUS Marcus Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, King, ZINUS Julio Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Nailhead Platform Bed Frame / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen, Zinus Dachelle Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, King, ZINUS Charlotte Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Full, ZINUS Debi Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, King, ZINUS Marcus Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Full, Zinus Gerard Faux Leather Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen, ZINUS Dori Upholstered Platform Bed Frame with Wingback Headboard / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen, ZINUS Misty Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Navy, King, ZINUS Misty Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Taupe, Full, ZINUS Curtis Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Navy, King, Zinus Dachelle Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, California King, ZINUS Curtis Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Grey, Full, ZINUS Curtis Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Grey, King, t up to 700 lbs NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; slats are spaced 2.2 - 2.8 inches apart EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are conveniently located in the zippered compartment of the headboard for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately Furniture Finish: Modern Styling With Strong Closely Spaced Wood Slat Support, You Can Shop Insane Deals on Flooring at The Home Depot's Spring Black Friday Sale Right Now, Everything We're Buying From the 2020 Real Simple Home—Under $550, 6 Boots That Will Elevate Your Fall Style Without Sacrificing Comfort, Walmart Just Launched a Unique Coffee Service That Will Change Your Morning Routine for the Better, Pet Parents Swear By These Products to Keep Dogs Safe and Comfortable on Outdoor Adventures, Wine Delivery Is the New Normal—Here’s What You Should Know Before You Buy, Increased Face Mask Wear Can Lead to Skin Irritation and Infection—Here’s How to Reduce Risk, Is It Safe to Spend Money Right Now?

Big plus is the Velcro straps on the wood plank frame, holding the planks in place. Seriously, this bed frame is amazing!! I knew before even putting on the mattress that it would be SOLID. Very pleased with this purchase. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2020. Opposite of IKEA assembly, Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2018. Experts Weigh In, Brooklinen’s New Loungewear Will Keep You Cool and Comfortable This Summer, Yes, You Should Always Rinse Your Rice—Here’s How, How to Fix Every Possible At-Home Hair Dye Disaster, 10 Genius Ways to Bake Better Sourdough Bread, This Blue Light Toothbrush Is the Secret to Whiter Teeth, Hand Sanitizer Keeps Selling Out, but These 4 Brands Are Still in Stock, Short on Yeast? I rarely write reviews but this framed deserved the kudos.

Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2018. This bed frame is awesome! Highly recommended. I bought two of these beds because I was so impressed with the quality and assembly of the first. It isn't mind blowing high quality, but it is pretty much everything I expected from a $250 piece of furniture. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Price: US $293.38. They include the only tool you need, a hex ratchet. It was easy to put together, and the quality of tools provided made assembly really simple. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Item Information. This page works best with JavaScript. Love this and will tell friends!! A cozy foam-padded platform bed with a built-in storage ottoman is all you need for your bedroom. It turns out they are powder post beetles in the leg of my bed. No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+Opens in a new window or … I was not disappointed. But I want to warn you if you see this to send it back immediately and get it out of your house asap! Dressed in deep grey upholstery and embellished with refined nailhead detail, the Marcus Upholstered Wingback Platform Bed is your tall, dark and handsome match! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zinus Judy Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, …