84. 88. 46. How did you feel when we had our first kiss?

What’s the worst purchase you’ve ever made? Do you expect our children to be raised with a certain spiritual or religious faith and, if so, what would that look like? If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why? Would you be OK if I partied with them once in a while?

If we had a child born with health problems, how would you handle the situation? try { This will make you know more about your partner, his likes, and dislikes.

40. Learn more here.

If you think we're boring, obnoxious, or presumptuous, just think about the questions you like, and you don't even have to consider the rest (yeah, we know it's kind of a long list). Who is someone you looked up to as a kid? Have you ever been jealous of either of your siblings?

17. If he says showing affection and you think it’s communication, then the two of you could be on completely different pages – which could cause issues down the road. How do you plan to do this? How do you think we both have changed since we first started dating?

Thanks so much for stopping by Hack Spirit. 87.

55. 82.

What are your expectations regarding sex?

This is not to generalize all men since some guys are more than happy to talk about themselves.

It is normal for one to want to ask questions, especially in a relationship.

What you rather eat McDonald’s or a nice, healthy meal? In 10?

This will make you know more about your partner, his likes, and dislikes. Not necessarily an action hero like Thor, but he does want to step up to the plate for the woman in his life and be appreciated for his efforts. Required fields are marked *. Are you comfortable about discussing sexual needs and preferences?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say, "Disney"? He's a true storyteller with a passion for tech and literature.

If you really want to know your boyfriend’s true passions, ask him this question.

What does our commitment mean to you?

How important is for you to keep a spiritual or religious practice? His answer could speak volumes about his character.

What do you think is the best quality in me, which attracts you?

Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life? Where do you want to stay in the years to come? Do you still have feelings for an ex intimate partner? Don’t make this one BIG mistake, RELATED: 3 ways to make a man addicted to you. 35. How many days a week? © Buzzghana.com 2018 - All Rights Reserved. You’ll be able to understand what he sees as his most important attribute.

Do you think you’ll ever want to settle down and have kids?

What's your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie? Would you be understanding if I worked long hours for extended periods of time? RELATED: 10 Essential Things All Couples Need To Do To Build A Strong Relationship.

What do you do? The best questions you could ask him would come from a conversation. That way, he will have no choice but to talk more than just one word. What word first comes to your mind when asked to describe me? What do you think our perpetual conflicts are (those based in personality or lifestyle differences)? What was your first date like? 96. And the best way to know more about someone is by, well, just asking them! What would you do if money and work were not factors? What’s your career goal? BuzzGhana – Famous People, Celebrity Bios, Updates and Trendy News, 14 Most Recent Ghanaian Celebrity Divorces That Shocked The World, Importance Of Wedding Anniversaries And The Perfect Anniversary Gift, 70 Funny Questions You Can Ask a Girl to Make the Day Lively. Tight jeans and a t-shirt or a little black dress?

4. 95. 18. To me, I think that there’s someone – or even multiple people – out there for everyone and you’ll find them someday. 4.

Why do you want to be married, and why do you want to be married to me?

92. You'll be glad you did. Is your man pulling away? If you could change your first name, what would it be? If there’s a disagreement or misunderstanding between me and a member of your family, what will you do? 56. Relationships are a very vital part of our daily lives so we need to take it very seriously.

What was your first impression of me? … What is your idea of a perfect house? You'll be glad you did. But some people will say they’ll commit murder for that kind of money, while other people say the worst they would do is steal something. How comfortable are you borrowing money?

_g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); What’s the most stress relieving thing you can get/do for less than 20$? See Also: Top 20 Most Romantic Love Songs For My Boyfriend and Top 10 Basic Dating Rules For South African Girls. #9 What is one thing you wish your parents knew about you?

How much money do you dream of having? He provides a terrific overview of the hero instinct, and gives several free tips to trigger it in your man.

What would you do first if you gained the ability to fly?

They have to be really vulnerable and open up when talking about this topic.

James Bauer is one of the world’s leading relationship experts. What music do you like that you wish you listened to more? Do you think I’ve been vulnerable in our relationship? What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?

Learn how to attract high quality men, be in healthy relationships, recover from heartbreak and build a better you. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most? Do you plan to live near your parents or move near them as they get older? It would mean the world to me if you click the subscribe button below. 30. 80. 98. 8.

What do you feel when you look into my eyes?

Ghana Statistical Service: What They Do and How to Navigate the... Kwesi Appiah’s Solar Factory: Things Ghanaians Must Know About The Manufacturing... Joselyn Dumas Biography, Daughter, Relationships, Failures And Other Facts. What are the three things you most appreciate about me?

What would be your best reason to break up with me? Have you ever been jealous of your best friend? RELATED: If You Want To Strengthen The Bond With Your Partner, Ask Them These 12 Important Relationship Questions. Meet All the Men the TV Star Has Dated, What Channel and Time to Watch Legacy – M-Net’s First Ever Telenovela, How To Conduct A Criminal Record Background Check In South Africa With An ID.

42. 81. What would be unacceptable to you in a disagreement? What’s your favorite thing to do outdoors? 60. Miriam Torres Brinkmann, PhD, is a marriage and family therapist based in San Diego, CA, who helps men and women build healthy relationship habits that lead to lasting love, marriages, and successful families. How comfortable are you with having arguments or disagreements? And what kind of restaurants do you enjoy most? What was your most memorable event growing up? 37. 21. Would you ever go on a picnic in the park?

10. If he’s possessive, controlling, or even just insecure without those other qualities, this could explain why. When you are still wondering about things to ask your boyfriend, don’t forget to ask about his family using a question like this one.

I love it when you use your big, strong arms to pick me up.

How often are we going to visit or receive visits from our families? If you start thinking about your alone time with your boyfriend, I can guarantee you'll think of some great things to write.

How would you react if I had a more serious intimate relationship in the past?

79. If your house caught fire and you could only take one thing and run out, what would it be?

If I discover you lying to me, what will be your reaction?

Would you rather have all boys or all girls?

When it comes to relationships, one thing that will never cease is getting to know your partner by asking them questions! As much as you may assume you know someone very well, there are times when you’d realize there’s so much more to learn about them.

#7 If you could do one thing with your life – money not a factor – what would it be and why? That being said, I think most of us don’t really know our boyfriends that well. © 2020 LovePanky.com Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | About Us | Write for Us | Contact Us. How would you describe the perfect life?

Is there something in the way I say things when I’m angry that makes you feel criticized? #18 What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship? Do you ever dream of winning a Nobel Prize? If you were given a choice, what would you believe in, God or Fate?

80. You need more than a small talk if you want your boyfriend to come out of his shell. What are your priorities on a first date? #11 What’s the worst thing you would do for a million dollars? 83. [Read: Real Soulmates – 20 signs you’ve found the love of your life already].

You are so cute when you smile.