These will be a staple. Thank you for sharing! I plan to top with some PB2 for some added protein and carbs. Your email address will not be published. GORGEOUS…MADE EASY!! can you like and share my fb page for it, and let your friends know you are selling too, and web site / fb page coming?

I made this recipe, but added 1\3 cup of pecans and 1\4 cup of swerve brown sugar substitute. Meatloaf and Melodrama is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Delish! Thanks guys I tried to go through and do like a lot of muffin flavors as what I try! As for being so dry, maybe you didn’t measure your oats correctly, or your bananas weren’t ripe enough, or you may live in a dry environment which would affect the outcome.

Other add-ins were: 1/2 t. salt, 1/3 c. cocoa nibs, 1 c. chopped walnuts. I have made these twice now.

And when chocolate chips are thrown in the mix? They *taste* great though, they really feel like a dessert so it’s stopping me from having richer desserts because I know I have these at home. But after baking the banana sweetness really comes thru. I made these as directed, adding only dark chocolate chips. My kitchen smelled so yummy while they were baking too. These were a disaster! do you think i can make these with raisin bran cereal instead of oats and would adding a table spoon of coconut oil make it a bit less dryer ? Wow – 2 ingredient cookies, I’m impressed! They just came out of the oven and they are chewy, lovely, chocolate banana-y goodness. I always love feeling good about eating cookies for breakfast and these look so wonderful and easy to make! I just got 10 posts at once of yours – maybe your feed for me will come through now normally. No added sweetening or flavoring at all. 2. I tasted and they were dry and bland. They are perfect for me since I am new to the kitchen and getting started with making my own food. I put extra banana on top with walnuts. Bananas and quick oats are all you need for the cookies. 4. Two ingredient recipes are the best! Started adding raisins and walnut pieces and it’s so healthy! If you want some variation, you can add chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit.

Still not sure, I like healthy recipes but this one is really missing something…. Honestly my 17 year old said they were rubbery. Thank you for this quick and easy to use leftover ripe bananas. The recipe could benefit from a dash of salt and a little sugar (I should have known). These turned out really good using the chocolate chips and vanilla extract as my add-ins. A wholesome, healthy snack Thanks for the recipe!! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Terms | Privacy. So glad you and your boyfriend like these great breakfast! Crispy edges with a banana bread like center . Categories: Breakfast Recipes Tags: banana muffins, cake mix recipes, muffins. Sign me up!

I was going for something like a dessert so I added vanilla, cinnamon, raisins, blackstrap molasses and 3 tbsp date syrup (would have used less if my bananas were more ripe). I used 4 bananas, 1 cup oat bran, and 2 cups of the oats blended into flour. These are excellent. I didn’t have much for add ins, but I found some oatmeal topping packets from starbucks (where i work) which has chopped dates, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries. thank you again for your kindness to give those recipes to the world! Get my best easy tips for healthy baking in this free email series! Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. And a little salt to bring out the sweetness. Thanks! Made these with very ripe bananas that were in my freezer. They turned out perfect. Yum! Masa in the South End on Tremont has a great brunch as well. lol. That’s not gonna make the cookies dry, is it? I make them with some of your suggested additions and they are a hit. You know, those ones that have been sitting on the counter ignored all week and need to be used up! My daughter and I can’t get enough!

Gotta try these! , Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Bites, Healthier Orange Julius Copycat with Banana, https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/2-ingredient-banana-muffins/, pineapple tidbits (be sure to drain them. ( I also used regular oats instead of gluten free.) Thanks. How about you go back to eating oreos or something. They were thicker too. They are meant to be a super simple cookie, but feel free to try out any of our other cookies here: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/cookies/. Next time I will not put any sugar and will use a bit of honey instead to make it healthier and sweeter. I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing This is not a weight watchers blog so I do not calculate points.

I just added 1tsp of vanilla extract for flavor. Tasted decent (the tops that I peeled off) but all the cookies stuck to the sheet! SO ADDICTIVE. So glad you found these. You can also find all my recipe videos on my youtube channel. I added chocolate chips, a splash of vanilla extract and a dash of salt in mine. Also Legal Test Kitchen or the New Mexican place in the seaport called Tezmecal I believe. These are AWESOME! Now I feel like I can get all of those good super foods in a yummy cookie. Tastes like a banana oatmeal muffin. I kind of love them! But generally, 16 or 17 minutes works for me. This is a keeper! Active Kids need the odd tea-time treat, so why not try these mini muffins made with banana and oats? I tried these on a whim because I had 4 very ripe bananas. No need to refrigerate them! Would it help to add a little baking soda or powder? Thank you so much! It’s also perfect when you find yourself out of milk, flour, eggs or anything else in used in traditional muffins. This recipe is priceless! 1.

I was a little dubious at first, when I tasted the uncooked “batter,” since it was barely sweet. I followed the directions exactly as all I had was oats and banana. Still waiting on that other thing you have in the oven! I think I need to try again. I added homemade almond butter and some dark chocolate chunks and it was wonderful! ©2020 Kirbie's Cravings.

Then you can go back and do the neighborhoods you want to see more of. Have a great time! For me I would like some sweetness so next time I will add some dark chocolate chips or chunks and make them flatter. I live in Boston and there are always new dining spots opening. Set oven temperature to 350 degrees, and mash bananas in a large mixing bowl until very soft, Add cake mix to bowl, and mix until well blended. I just made these. I wonder if I could substitute coconut flour for the oats? xoxo, Nutrition-Rich Omega 3 Blueberry Breakfast Cookies, 5-Minute Protein Peanut Butter Energy Bites, Chia Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies, Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Energy Bites with Chia + Cacao Nibs. Soooo yummy!!!! Hey Would you be able to make these as no bake? You might just need to add a bit more mashed banana if the dough is looking dry.

I’m heading to Boston next week for a 5 day vacation. Thanks for this super simple recipe! For another flourless cookie, you might like my Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. I literally cannot wait!

The answer is as soon as I pick up some more bananas! Loved it! Making a batch now with choc powder and another with almonds. I’m pretty late on this but I made them this past weekend!

Just all natural stuff. I made these once before and LOVED them! Thanks for sharing, vising from Link Party Palooza. next time I’m trying these for sure though! Then I broiled them for a minute and a half to make the top crispy. I mixed that together and got pretty much the same consistency as making chocolate chip cookies (the ‘real’ way).