Just like many of the other national silver bullion coin programs, the Austrian Philharmonic features the same design on each side of the coin from one year to the next.

User Agreement.

The obverse side of the 2009 1 oz Silver Austrian Philharmonic coin features the image of a pipe organ found inside the Musikverein. Any quantities ordered in excess of that number will be backordered.

To see our current “in stock” quantities, it’s important that you keep clicking on the item until that specific item is the only product listed on the page. Perfect Consists of one ounce of .999 fine silver. Once you contact us, we can begin the claims process. Please provide some details about your product experience: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

The Silver Austrian Philharmonic Coin is the national silver bullion coin of Austria. Bought a whole tube + 1 for showing off.

1oz Silver …

Also find this coin and many others at the best prices. Ethereum: Most Ethereum orders are marked Paid within 24 business hours of order placement. JM Bullion will ship these coins fully insured for protection of your investment. Then, if you see an actual in-stock quantity shown, that’s how many we currently have on hand. My philharmonics arrived in pristine condition. Austria unveiled its Gold Austrian Philharmonic coin for the first time in 1989. † Minimum order values apply: Refer to Delivery Options for more information. When you file a report on the phone or online, make sure to provide contact information such as a telephone number and email address so you can receive a copy of the report. 1oz Silver Britannia Best Value Coin. $4.70 shipping. Ripple: Most Ripple orders are marked Paid within 24 business hours of order placement.

All orders include free insured delivery. If you pay with paper check, bank wire, ACH, Ethereum, Ripple, or bitcoin, you may have your order shipped wherever you please, with two exceptionsUPS locations and mail forwarding locations.

The coin is legal tender in Austria with a face value of 1.50 Euros.It weighs 1 troy ounce of 99.9% fine silver.

Its needed in case the shipping information on the outside box gets damaged and becomes illegible during transit. Please provide some details about your product experience: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you need further details on filing a report, you should call your local law enforcement department or 311 for assistance in starting your police report.

Whether you are a classical music lover or are simply looking to invest in high-quality silver, these coins will make wonderful additions to your collection. If you filed a report in person, you can obtain a written copy immediately or get a case number and retrieve a copy of the report when its ready. *** IMPORTANT!! No responsibility can be accepted by Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited for any loss caused by acting on information we have provided. This is an important step to avoid any tampering. * All shipments are fully insured. If you have taken possession of a shipment that is damaged and/or is missing items, you have 2 days (48 hours) from the date of delivery to contact us as stated in our Terms and Conditions. The ultimate guide to investing in GoldRead Investment Guide, The latest Gold and Silver news and commentary, Manufacturer: Austrian Mint (Münze Österreich). Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.

Vienna Philharmonic coins are popular bullion coins made from Gold, Silver and Platinum. On the reverse side is a cornucopia of musical instruments used by the members of the Austrian Philharmonic. Some items might be out of stock and need to be backordered.

All prices include FREE SHIPPING in the United States. Nashville Coin Gallery buys and sells 2009 Austrian 1-oz .999 fine Silver Philharmonic coins.

Lot of 5 - 2015 1 Ounce Silver Austrian Philharmonic Coin .999 Fine Silver. In the event, however unlikely, that your order is lost during transit we ask that you contact JM Bullion immediately. All Rights Reserved. * Source: Experian Hitwise - UK Internet Visits (January 2019 - January 2020). Sell to Us Price: Great prices and customer service! Additionally, you may find that some jurisdictions do not allow you to file a report over the phone. Should anything happen while your package is in transit to you, it will be covered by our insurance policy.

2009 Austrian Philharmonic 1 ounce silver coin. Each coin in this Silver.com product listing features a Mint State 69 grade.

They are not only a truly beautiful coin, but a sensational investment and I've recommended them to all of my family and friends.

Product Rating

Philharmonics are thicker than I expected.

They really pop if you store them in a black ring capsule. The prices shown under Check/Wire include a 4.0% cash discount.

The Austrian Philharmonic was first issued in 2008, and today it is the highest minted and most well-known coin from Europe.

Then, if you see an actual in-stock quantity shown, that’s how many we currently have on hand.

We cannot guarantee delivery dates, unfortunately, because that is, ultimately, dependent on the mail carrier.

My favorite bullion issued and backed by a govt. UPS will make three delivery attempts. Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password. If we determine the package is lost or damaged, we file a claim. Add the 2009 Silver Austrian Philharmonic … No. $3.50 shipping.

Inscribed with the phrase “Republik of Osterreich,” these coins feature images of the renowned Viennese Concert Hall, which is the home of the Austrian Philharmonic, one of the most famous orchestras on the planet. Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown.

Very Poor. Produced since 2008, they are legal tender with a face value of 1.5 Euros and contain one ounce of .999 fine silver. 2009 Austrian Philharmonic 1 ounce silver coin. The Silver Austrian Philharmonic coins were not introduced until 2008, but quickly became one of the most popular coins in Europe. If you would like to speak with a member of our customer service team regarding these coins or anything else, feel free to call us toll-free at 1-888-989-7223.