So back to the Bible, where in Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation, it reads: "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. Keep that in mind. Que aquilo que vi naquela noite era real e não apenas fantasia? Six six six, the number of the beast Hell and fire was spawned to be released Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised As they start to cry, hands held to the sky In the night, the fires are burning bright The ritual has begun, Satan's work is done Six six six, the number of the beast Sacrifice is going on tonight Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised, As they start to cry, hands held to the sky, In the night, the fires are burning bright, The ritual has begun, Satan's work is done.

Can this still be real or just some crazy dream? In the name of song explanation, Al talks about scoring heroin for William Burroughs, and that's not even the most shocking story in this one. Also I'm with Zach from Meniffe, CA; Andrew from Birmingham, United Kingdom It is a brilliant song and I see nothing satanic regarding the lyrics at all. [Bruce Dickinson]I left alone, my mind was blankI needed time to think to get the memories from my mindWhat did I see? Now, when I said 666 doesn't have any particularly remarkable mathematical properties, that's not entirely true, because it's actually what's known as a triangle number. I will return.

Será que tudo isso era real, ou apenas algum tipo de tormenta? Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, 24kGoldn, Justin Bieber, J Balvin & iann dior - Mood Songtext. Writer(s): Steve Harris The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair, The night was black, was no use holding back. 666, the number of the beastHell and fire was spawned to be released, Torches blazed and sacred chants were praisedAs they start to cry, hands held to the skyIn the night, the fires are burning brightThe ritual has begun, Satan's work is done, 666, the number of the beastSacrifice is going on tonight, This can't go on, I must inform the lawCan this still be real or just some crazy dream?But I feel drawn towards the chanting hordesThey seem to mesmerize, can't avoid their eyes, 666, the number of the beast666, the one for you and me, I'm coming back, I will returnAnd I'll possess your body and I'll make you burnI have the fire, I have the forceI have the power to make my evil take its course, [Barry Clayton]Ai de vós, oh, terra e marPois o Diabo envia a besta com iraPorque ele sabe que o tempo é curtoQuem tem entendimento que calculeO número da besta, pois é o número de um homemSeu número é seiscentos e sessenta e seis. The Bangles song "Eternal Flame" was inspired by a display at Graceland that honored Elvis Presley.