69,470 to 76,471 in India. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts. It’s very comfortable because of the Telescopic front suspension and adjustable rear suspension but it would have been better if the Disk brake was offered rather than the drum brakes, but the performance is so good and gives a decent mileage as compared to its predecessor. Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India claims that the mileage of Honda Activa 6G is 10 per cent better than its predecessor. Moreover, we would suggest you to have a word with the nearest dealership for clear information. Follow the link and select your desired city for, Honda launched the BS6-compliant version of India’s most popular scooter Activa 6G in January. I personally prefer the Activa 6g due to its fully metal body and the company's reliability. Unlike the Activa 5G, which is available in eight colour options, the Activa 6G gets six colour options -- Glitter Blue Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Black, Pearl Precious White and Matte Axis Grey Metallic. However, the top-selling scooter in India misses out on few features like USB charger, underseat light, no disc break on offer, and also the design hasn't been updated from the 5G. India’s 1st BS6 scooter is the New Activa 125 FI. Honda Activa 6G BS6 Price Rs. The new Honda Activa 6G meets the new BS6 emission norms with prices starting from Rs. Yeah lots of this is why this is upgraded version, You can left your tank at home too while driving sir :). Your question has been submitted. Honda Activa 6G Deluxe is available in India at a price of Rs. Honda Activa 6G is available in 6 colours: Black, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Glitter Blue Metallic and Dazzle Yellow Metallic. It is now placed externally, right above the taillight. Honda Activa 6G features a pretty basic analogue instrument cluster, displaying only the speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge and few tell tail lights. The 110cc automatic scooter by Honda 2 Wheelers is the most expected launch of the year 2020. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_mmv,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_variant_widget,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, This feature is not available in this variant, Ask your question from Activa 6G owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 3-Step Adjustable Spring Loaded Hydraulic, Hero Pleasure Plus FI BS6 Sheet Metal Wheel. No. E.g - Which variant of Activa 6G is best to buy? It's all becomes as soon as i got my first service.

It's a machine okay if you didn't use it at time it stops giving you desired output & if you can't do so then sell your bike and buy a horse that will be good for you . Check out Honda Activa 6G all colours available in Indian market. Activa 4g is very reliable vehicle to drive. What is the mileage of Honda Activa 6G in City? I cover latest automobile news in India with special focus on cars and bikes. Fuel tank placement. The engine warning light comes on when there is some issue with the engine.