The Clip indicator lights up when the input level is too high but with the Gain and Drive at higher settings, that was a good thing. This page works best with JavaScript.

Shop Sweetwater inSync SweetCare Events Careers Used Gear Marketplace (800) 222-4700 Talk to an expert! Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! If you buy from Amazon, we earn a very small commission at no charge to you. Aguilar gear is built tour-grade tough in New York City, and it's road tested to stand up to hardcore professional abuse. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwünscht!

I only have two gs410s, they are good, use them with my fender bassman all tube 300w. The Tone Hammer is rated at 350 watts and the DB 410 is a 4x10 cabinet that's rated at 700 watts so I knew I could really open the amp up and put it to the test. Free Shipping Free Tech Support Free 2-year Warranty As low as $59/month with 24-month financing* See all payment options.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

The handle cut-outs are in the right place. Fitted with four 10" speakers and a phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug, this cab is ready for the big gigs.

Another great option is the Orange OBC-112. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. Lauded for being one, Our Blackstar ID260 Review When a group of ex-Marshall employees founded a company to produce effects units and amplifiers, it was obvious that they knew, Our Vox AV60 Review Vox has long been known for making high-quality amps that are great not only for aspiring musicians, but also for professionals, Our Radial Headload Prodigy Review Based in Canada, Radial Engineering is a small company, but it has a huge following all over the world thanks. All of the cabs in this series, including the DB 410, are made from Baltic Birch, have custom Eminence drivers, and provide extended highs and lows. Our Vox AC30HW2X Review The Vox Combo Amplifier is so much more than just the elegant oxblood grill cover and the retro-looking birch ply cabinet.

Our Gallien Krueger Neo 410 Review Robert Gallien made his first amp in 1968 and his company is still going strong. Fire It Up Armed with a 5-string, Sterling Ray35CA, I plugged the Tone Hammer 350 into an Aguilar DB 410 cabinet. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The entire time I was twisting EQ and Gain/Drive settings, I was messing with the range of the Master Volume control — this little amp gets loud! Contact Us Need Help?

I've used it for several shows with big tube amps and it sounds great. Thanks to how durable this equipment is, however, musicians never need to worry about buying protection for the Aguilar DB 410, as it won’t be damaged on the road. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. Aguilar has an impressive history of making some of the best bass guitar cabs in the world. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aguilar DB 410 Bass Cabinet, 4 Ohm, Classic Black at Amazon.com. Reverb Bump.

You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. Tons of killer tones that are plenty loud enough for most small gigs in a 3lb package that's barely larger than a hard-back book, the Tone Hammer is aptly named. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. Aguilar clearly hit the ball out-of-the park with the Tone Hammer 350. Featured ListingView Listing. … In Stock! The Aguilar DB 410 is a 4x10 bass cabinet constructed with a Neutrik Speakon connector, phenolic tweeter and custom crossover. (It pairs beautifully with Aguilar's DB 751 head, we might add.) Stack two of them for stadium-filling sound. Preferred Seller. I stopped at a comfortable listening level, roughly 9 o'clock, and marveled at the massive low-end, punchy mids, and clean highs. As long as there is money in the budget for the DB 410, no musician is likely to regret this purchase. Primary Features of the Aguilar DB 410. We hope our Aguilar DB 410 review has been helpful. Jaco's tone for those who saw him LIVE or met him.

DB 410 - 4 x 10" 700-watt Bass Cabinet - Classic Black 4-ohm.

The max SPL of 130 dB that the DB 410 offers is more than enough power for most musicians to easily cut through the sound of the rest of the band. It also features a lower price, which means that beginner and intermediate bassists may feel more comfortable investing in this equipment. Even with a bass that has a single, rear-mounted humbucker, I was able to get about any sound I could think of and I barely touched the bass's tone controls! Phone Hours | The DB 410 is designed to offer great sound on the road while looking great and withstanding damage. Sweetwater recommends the 700-watt DB 410 from Aguilar. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Aguilar factory brand cover for DB410 or 212, Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2009.

Even though they offer plenty of power for sound volume, sound quality doesn’t suffer, as the DB cabs still provide that unique Aguilar sound that musicians have come to know and to love. They offer incredible and aggressive midrange that ensures that the bassist can clearly be heard over the rest of the band, even during loud performances.

In short, Aguilar gear is well-respected and very flexible.

This really helps keep the cabinet safe and dry while moving it around. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. EasyChurchTech.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Custom Eminence drivers; Aguilar's custom horn and crossover, 4 x 10" speakers and phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug, Delivers Aguilar's distinctive, full-range signature sound, Clear, focused midrange lets you punch through a thick mix, 13-ply baltic birch cabinet; includes removable casters. Sweetwater Sound

Add to Cart. You simply can't go wrong with Aguilar. Sabre1978 hat ein neues Inserat eingestellt: Aguilar DB 410 - Aguilar DB 410 I bought this cabinet a year ago from a private seller who had barely used it, so it's in as-new condition.

The DB 410 is one of the largest cabs in this series and offers incredible tonal versatility as well as impressive full-range frequency response.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Contact Us We're here to help. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It's the backline of choice for top bassists like John Patitucci, Gary Willis, Tim Lefebvre, and countless others. No matter whether the bassist is simply keeping the beat or is enjoying a great solo, the Aguilar DB 410 is a wonderful option. Learn More. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aguilar DB 410/DB 212 Cabinet Cover at Amazon.com. This means that musicians need to have their bass on hand, an amplifier to power the cabinet, as well as any cables that they will need to connect to the DB 410. Boosting the lower-end of the mids made the notes explode and a little went a long way! Any touring bassist who needs a lot of power to cut through the sound of the rest of the band will appreciate the clear midrange of the DB 410 and the impressive highs and lows that it offers. How often do you play your bass around the house without amplification? JavaScript ist deaktiviert. In addition to bass heads and cabinets, the company also designs and manufactures preamps and pickups that are standard equipment in many of today's finest basses, as well as effects pedals, so they have a uniquely holistic approach to bass tone. Armed with a 5-string, Sterling Ray35CA, I plugged the Tone Hammer 350 into an Aguilar DB 410 cabinet. Box E-Bass Ist Aguilar an sich nicht schon professionelles Bassequipment erster Güte, stellt die DB Serie die Speerspitze der New Yorker Marke da.

Churches and schools can also benefit from investing in the DB 410, as it provides all of the necessary power to fill a room with sound during musical performances. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

Aguilar's DB series cabinets pump out the distinctive, full-range, eminently musical Aguilar signature sound, with a clear, focused midrange that lets you punch through a thick mix.

Hands On Review: Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Tech Specs. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. When you are looking for a reliable bass cabinet that will provide you with power and control, you will want to consider Aguilar. Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de. You might be interested in our list of the best bass amps for churches.

for just, Aguilar DB 410 - 4 x 10" 700-watt Bass Cabinet - Classic Black 4-ohm, Music background: Pro musician, live sound engineer, Music background: 40+ years pro or semi pro, Music background: Rock, Praise Worship ,Musical Theater, and Modern day Polka. The highs were clear and crisp and even at the highest setting were never harsh, just snappy and articulate.

They are dedicated to a unique engineering process that results in some of the best gear on the market today.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Speaking of rock and metal bite, turning up the Tone Hammer's Drive control allowed me to get as much growl and grit as I could want, heading toward fuzz territory. The Aguilar DB 410 ships by itself, which is not surprising and is fairly typical of this type of equipment. The Aguilar DB 410 is a member of the DB Series of bass cabs.

Get Directions |

"The Ridiculously-Low-Priced-Little-Beast" would be another fitting name for this amp.

Notify me about deals. TalkBass utilizes technology from Skimlinks that may give us a small affiliate commission on purchases made via links on our site. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aguilar DB 410 Bass Cabinet, 4 Ohm, Classic Black at Amazon.com. With the EQ and gain set at 12 o'clock, I engaged the handy Mute/Operate switch, struck a low E, and started turning up the Master Volume. Du musst dich einloggen oder registrieren, um hier zu antworten.