I'd rather have an extra teeny percent on the platform fee rate. That includes reading factsheets and reports, as well as Key Information Documents. Clear detail on the website; extremely clear and helpful over the phone, offer a wide range of funds to chose from, as well as a variety of ways to support learning more about investing.

AJ Bell Youinvest is considered safe because it has a long track record, is listed on a stock exchange, and is regulated by a top-tier regulator. I think the website can be improved and tools for managing portfolios made better. It hasn’t taken the lead from competitor providers like Hargreaves Lansdown and done away with them entirely, which we think merits a substantial black mark on their record. I'm a newbie investor looking for a SIPP. Would not accept SIPP because of unquoted stocks. Day to day is fine,but I had a lot of problems transferring from HL.This was partly HL.but AJB did little to assist me.They also don't give daily changes to funds in your portfolio ,only IT 's/ shares .Frustrating . Low costs, the website is ok, but still needs improvement. Could do with more tutorials and help in selecting funds. I use a financial adviser. Following a review of the tracker funds on the list, we’ve added: We’ve removed these funds to ensure we offer a focused choice within each asset type. We also use this customer rating in our analysis, to make sure we’re not rewarding companies which look good online but fail to deliver in practice. AJ Bell Youinvest is listed on the London Stock Exchange, which is a big plus for safety as AJ Bell releases financial statements regularly and transparently. Either all the current users are IT/website geeks or I am just a dunce but the AJBell user interface is frankly terrible.

AJ Bell Youinvest is a low-cost option for people who are comfortable with investing. A couple of niggles about the website but all manageable, and no idea why they charge to hold an account but most providers do.

Value for Money. Staff not always able to provide answers though. No one else comes even close. Thanks.". Good day, If I were to invest with A J Bell or Hargreaves Lansdown in a self select Stocks & Shares ISA and they were to 'go bust', what would happen to my investment? Easy to interpret info, explanations and purchase procedure. Find out more on investing with investment trusts by downloading our FREE guide now. Customer service varies from ok to poor. Provide excellent CGT tax schedule at the year end. If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time.

FX fees are too high, and portfolio view could be improved. Recommend a friend to AJ Bell Youinvest, and we’ll give you £100 as a token of our thanks. Expect to pay a £25 transfer-out fee for each fund. As a first time investor very happy with the service provided. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and rules may change. For a novice investor I find it quite difficult to find out acronyms. Good on the phone. Website is not that intuitive to use, but a new one is in beta, and looks much better I think. AJ Bell Youinvest has designed its site for amateur investors. Or search for investment by letter or number below: About AJ Bell Youinvest The BMO Responsible Sterling Corporate Bond, Liontrust Sustainable Future Global Growth, Liontrust Sustainable Future UK Growth & Royal London Sustainable Leaders added to offer additional choice in the Ethical/Sustainable sector, Lyxor Core Morningstar UK ETF – it offers a broad coverage of the UK share market with a low ongoing charge, Lyxor Core MSCI Japan ETF – covering the large and mid-cap Japanese equity market, with one of the lowest charges in that market, Vanguard FTSE Developed Asia Pacific ex Japan ETF – includes Korea within its fund, allowing for a greater number of holdings in the fund compared to other trackers covering this region, Lyxor Core Actuaries UK Gilts Inflation-Linked ETF – a low cost ETF in the UK offering investors exposure to government inflation-linked bonds, iShares Global Aggregate Bond ETF – offers a mix of global government and corporate bonds, giving investors broad global bond exposure with a single ETF, iShares MSCI Target UK Real Estate ETF – an innovative fund that carries less volatility than traditional property funds by mixing property shares with inflation linked bonds, iShares Automation & Robotics ETF – a relevant theme for investors seeking high-growth, high-risk technology focused investments, Vanguard UK Inflation-linked Gilt Index Fund, iShares Overseas Government Bond Index Fund, Jupiter Japan Income added to offer additional complementary choice in the Japan sector, Kames Ethical Cautious Managed fund removed from the Favourite Funds list, due to the lack of conviction in its ability to achieve its objective, BNY Mellon Global Income removed from the list as the lead fund managers announced they are leaving the fund, Trojan Global Income added to the list to offer additional complementary choice in the Global sector, TB Saracen Global Income & Growth removed from the list due to a falling fund size, TB Evenlode Global Income and LF Tellworth UK Smaller Companies added to the list, providing additional complementary choice in the Global and UK smaller companies sectors.