You should consult with your doctor before using any product mentioned on www.antiagingcreamfacts.com.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging … Here are some more information on Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Makeup.Almay Smart Shade Anti-aging makeup quickly decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles where required. Almay Smart Shade Anti-aging Makeup SPF 20 Foundation Makeup - 300 - Medium - 2 Pack.

For reference, I wear NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia, and MAC NC10 (both fair shades).

Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Skintone Matching Makeup SPF 20: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I have avoided trying this foundation forever, the color change thing was just too gimmicky for me and the foundation colors were way too few. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

We found these products are better than Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Makeup. Any and all trademarks, logos, brand names and service marks displayed on www.antiagingcreamfacts.com are the registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owners. Getting a 2 pack is more economical & it’s likewise good due to the fact that you do not need to get to much at a time to conserve. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Have been using most days and it's perfect in spring/summer with a little powder and under-eye concealer. Almay Make Them Jelly™ Hi-Lite.

See 85 member reviews and photos.

Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2015. Required fields are marked *. I bought this in the shade 100 Pale, which is the fairest shade offered.

I picked this up on a whim. Almay Smart Shade Anti-aging makeup instantly minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles where needed. 6 shades $13.99. So finally, something that matches my odd not very yellow, not very olive, not pink at all, face.

I think it is pretty heavy and covers well. When I applied the medium shade makeup, it suddenly turned much lighter. Find out the relevant products below and buy Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Makeup. Our Smart Shade formulas adjust to your skin tone—so you get your ideal match every time. Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Makeup. Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Makeup. I’ve tried all kinds of high end and drug store foundations with little luck. This is a great find. I have been using this product for nearly 10 years. It also felt a bit heavier but again, comparing it with another anti-aging foundation, it was about the same.