For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The layout is incredibly clean and neat, and am completely enamored of the various tips and tricks sprinkled throughout the book. ), the majority of the recipes have been delicious. Lots of good tips under the Basics of Cooking for Two chapter.

Your email address is required to identify you for free access to content on the site. America’s Test Kitchen is well-known for its top-rated television shows with more than 4 million weekly public television viewers, bestselling cookbooks, magazines, websites, and cooking school. Does not contain all the past seasons like every other version did. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Good recipes and I loved the section in the beginning that offered ideas for what to do with leftovers like bread and garlic...more of that please! - Bill St. John, The Denver Post. If you don't have other Test Kitchen cookbooks and want one designed for a couple, then this really isn't bad. Plus, its nice knowing that someone trustworthy has already put in all the time and effort making sure the recipes are foolproof and delicious. So, yeah, I'm a fan. I'm more a open the box and stick in the microwave type of girl. There are still new recipes here. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I think this will be my to-go cookbook.

The recipes are for two people, however the portions are not skimpy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Visit Amazon's America's Test Kitchen Page, The Complete Cook's Country TV Show Cookbook Includes Season 13 Recipes: Every Recipe and Every…, The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2021: Every Recipe from the HIt TV Show…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Our favorites include the gumbo, weeknight beef stew, and Chicken Vesuvio, as well as a couple of the pasta recipes.

© 2020 America's Test Kitchen. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. April 1st 2014 CJ "coyote_sc" America's Test Kitchen. There is definitely a science involved here. ft. of test kitchens and studio space, in Boston's Seaport District, is dedicated to finding the very best recipes for home cooks. This commemorative keepsake shines a spotlight on ATK's most essential and trusted recipes as never before-- with engaging personal comments from the cast and insights into why they love a particular recipe or what they learned while developing it in the test kitchen. I am a fan of Test Kitchen, and used to get the magazine until I decided I really have enough recipes for a lifetime. The only comprehensive cookbook specially designed for a 2-person household--with more than 650 foolproof recipes scaled down for two, from America's most trusted test kitchen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Note the 20th Edition is No Longer a "Complete" version, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019. Our favorites include the gumbo, weeknight beef stew, and Chicken Vesuvio, as well as a couple of the pasta recipes.

Save your money, go find a previously edition on Amazon (new or used), and you'll save at least $20+. Add to Cart. The … 3.5/5 stars. Unable to add item to List. Much more like a textbook than a practical cookbook. I watch America’s Test Kitchen and liked the way they cooked and the recipes are easy enough to follow. Over 50 full-time (admittedly obsessive) test cooks spend their days testing recipes 30, 40, up to 100 times, tweaking every variable until they understand how and why recipes work.