She was amazing in her recommendations!!! I went to AFG and found the exact thing I wanted with Rita's help. I purchased a bedroom set made by Lexington (The Quail Hollow line) from Wmerican Furniture Galleries.

American Furniture Warehouse keeps costs low, so customers enjoy not only unmatched quality, but also unbeatable savings on brand-name furniture. Our…, From Business: We have been in business for ourselves since 1991. 'White Glove' service is the only way we deliver and is available on all orders. The warranty wasn't worth the paper it was written on and we purchased the extended leather warranty.

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Bob's Discount Mattresses - Colorado Springs, Art and Framing Gallery - Oil Paintings & Custom Framing, La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries of Colorado Springs. They don't care that you are looking to spend a little more and have the furniture last. Beware folks!!!! I needed new furniture for my living and dining areas. The sales person, Linda Flora, upsold us on a brand we had never heard of and said it was the best for the price and had the best warranty. Can you image driving to Denver to pick up furniture, trusting what they load is the right furniture, only to find out they loaded half of a couch?

The customer service is also pretty good.

35 reviews of Platte Furniture "i love this place. What's more, AFW is known to have the largest selection of furniture under one roof in the United States - not just Colorado. $7000 for a couch that is two years old and the seats are breaking down, the leather is tearing where you recline. We pride ourselves on helping our clients choose…, "I was very hesitant to bring my mom's watch in after reading the bad reviews on…", "The electrician was on time, courteous, and helpful.

5959 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, 6320 Corporate Centre Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80919, 4331 Integrity Center Pt, Colorado Springs, CO 80917, 6310 Corporate Centre Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80919, 6340 Corporate Centre Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80919. Of course you do! They arranged the furniture the way we asked, mounted mirrors, assembled the bed frame, etc. Th… I was disappointed because I really liked the other design of nightstand, but I agreed to take two of the Laurel nightstands. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

Tell all your friends!. I would hike into the woods, chop down trees with my Leatherman, and superglue the wood together to make my own furniture before buying anything from this unprofessional, dishonest store. Now that most of the kids are gone, we want to start getting good stuff, and that's what we got.Delivery was $79 and worth every nickel. I was in a bind after Pottery Barn emailed me to say that the table is ordered and they'd promised before thanksgiving was not going to be delivered in time (and I was hosting a large group).

She works with me to make sure I am getting the look that I want. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.

It will be much better than the beds they sell and you will be money ahead. Obviously they are very proud of their product! Three weeks ago the sales lady told my husband it had shipped. Welcome to Colorado Springs! Pro Glass premier residential & commercial glass repair & replacement. She had extensive knowledge of the manufacturers and what they carry and so we scheduled an appointment a week later to go over some of her design recommendations. A week after placing the order and giving my sizable deposit, she called me to tell me that one of the nightstands I wanted was no longer in stock (Lexington's Quail Hollow line offered two different styles of nightstands.

Directions to McCoy Weaver Wiggins Cleveland McLean PLLC Fayetteville NC, Billy's Roadside Bistro Wentzville MO Reviews, North End American Grill Wildwood NJ Reviews, Atria's Restaurant & Tavern Wexford PA Reviews. Two months later, my bed and dressers are delivered, but no nightstands. The absolute worst furniture buying experience I've ever had in 30 years of buying furniture! Thanks so much for coming back to complete your bedroom set, Sarah! I will never buy from them again.

I called American Furniture Galleries again and asked the manager, Randy, if he could do anything to help me with the shipping of these nightstands, since it was his employee's mistake that forced me to pay more for the nightstands and shipping. Well shame on you American Furniture Galleries and the Owner Neno Nenoff.

I understand mistakes, but then when trying to fix their error, they want to charge for delivery and extra tax$??? He said he didn't want me to walk away completely dissatisfied.

The company has grown to include all 3…, I have been here over a dozen times weather it be to drop off yard debris or pick up rocks. We carry a wide variety of different mattresses at budget-friendly prices, and we offer flexible financing.…, From Business: Clifford's Upholstery Inc. was established in Colorado Springs in 1967 by Clifford Ritchie, a 2nd generation upholsterer. Absolutely incredible. She even worked on the design during her off days to make sure we got everything perfect. She was super nice and sat down with me to discuss what I was looking for.

Comment from Neno N. of American Furniture Galleries, 9/15/2020Thank you so much for the business and your kind review of your experience.You absolutely do get what you pay for... especially in furniture. He basically called me a liar and said that I knew the nightstands weren't going to be ordered, even though I have an invoice that clearly shows that they were ordered. Before hanging up the phone, Randy threatened to leave negative reviews about my business as retaliation for complaining about his. I placed the order with their sales lady, Carol. Today is a holiday! It does take some time for an order to be processed through our warehouse facility, and it's disappointing that you're still without a couch. The co-owner Neno was extremely difficult to work with not to mention his ego WOW!!! When the furniture came in Nori was right there with the delivery to make sure everything went OK. Very happy with my new addition to my furniture, and will be going back next time i need something! We will update your inventory based on the distribution store associated with your closest local store. He was rude, patronizing, insulting. I haven't gotten it yet as I just ordered it 2 days…, From Business: Rhino Office Office Products offers over 35,000 items for free next day delivery…, From Business: Denver Mattress is part of the Furniture Row family of companies. They  carry very good quality furniture and have excellent customer service. Misty, we apologize that your experience with us has not been what you're expecting. Came in and was shocked at the prices!

They have it all in one place. Because a greedy sales lady with no conscience pressed forward on the sale knowing her client would be unhappy, I now have to suffer with half a master bedroom set. Pickup hours start at 10 AM. We strive to provide excellent…, We at Fodor Billiards have been in business for 37 years and always strive for excellent customer service.

Stand behind tthe companies and products you represent!!!!! American Furniture Galleries Profile: Store hours and information - Furniture Store Thank you for your kind words and for your business.

Recently there was an incident and my new truck was…, From Business: Your Local Glass Experts. We'd love to help you find items that show off your unique design aesthetic sometime in the future -- never hesitate to give us a call or visit us again.Best wishes,The American Furniture Galleries Team. America's Mattress is…, After talking to Mike for 2 days I was able to custom order my Cal King soft sided waterbed. Stop by the Colorado Springs American Furniture Warehouse and browse our huge selection of Bedroom sets, Dining Room sets, Sofas, Home Office Furniture, Entertainment Centers and so much more. I wish I could post pics so you could see the furniture that I received and what an utter mess it was!!! We do give an estimate of how long it will take for a piece of furniture to arrive, and if you ever have any concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call so we can do our best to make things right. When I began walking around looking for the pickup area, I obviously looked confused and an employee approached me.…", "I was very pleased with the guys at value blinds. Now I have a bed and a dresser and no nightstands. American Furniture Company interior designers can assist you with every detail of your home's interior design. The older lady was friendly and helpful. But I went to furniture row instead.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

I called American Furniture Galleries again and asked the manager, Randy, if he could do anything to help me with the shipping of these nightstands, since it was his employee's mistake that forced me to pay more for the nightstands and shipping. What's more, the table is fabulous! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We are your local premium mattress and bedding retailer! Prices are great. Busy place, we were shocked they had the color sofa we wanted. That said, once manufacturers stop warranties on specific items, it's out of our hands. We have purchased lots of furniture from them over the years. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Although my experience in his store prior to talking with him was horrible, Mr. Nenoff agreed to pay half of my shipping for one of the nightstands. We're unable to find a record of your transaction, so we believe that you may be confusing us with another business. I was ordering one of each.). These people were very nice and will work with you we went telling them they were going to do one thing but they wanted to more to finish the job…, A terrific Company to do business with. Oh well that's helpful. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about American Furniture Galleries. AND no rush to fix issue? She had great taste but was also considerate about the budget I had.

If you would like to visit us, we'd be happy to provide the friendly, attentive service our customers know and love.Best wishes,The American Furniture Galleries Team.

Thank goodness I found this place, but what made the experience so great was working with Nori, an interior designer at the store. American Furniture Warehouse Colorado Springs, CO. Colorado Springs's American Furniture Warehouse is located on the west side of I-25 and east of N Chestnut St. Customers enjoy the largest selection of quality, stylish home furnishings and accessories at the lowest prices anywhere, anytime. We have purchased lots of furniture from them over the years. Too expensive for my taste. So we called them back to take advantage of the SUPERIOR warranty and were told the company was out of business. This business is very business-like and I would do business with this business again if I have business with them. Our furniture repair professionals in Colorado Springs have years of experience in giving new life to old furniture.

They did that despite being super busy the day before Thanksgiving. We had picked out a couch that fit our lifestyle. That said, once manufacturers stop warranties on specific items, it's out of our hands.