var rcel = document.createElement("script");

Unfortunately for Christina Anstead, she should have done more research into who she was marrying, because she would have realized that not all fame is good fame. He attended Richard Hale School and later went to Haileybury School. “So He said to them, “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her. Ant, on the other hand, continued his relationship with Christina El Moussa who is known for his work in “Flip or Flop”, and so is a television personality as well as a real estate investor. Meanwhile, Christina had not posted a pic with Ant since July 28, when they went out to eat at Orange County hot spot Javier's. Copyright 2020 PopCulture.com. During this time, he aspired to become a police officer, and joined the Hertfordshire Constabulary in 1999, becoming a Police Constable and assigned to Bishop’s Stortford.
While working with the police, he discovered his passion for automobiles and building cars. In 2014, Anstead expanded to television, and created his own production company. They welcomed their first child together last September. rcds.appendChild(rcel);
The HGTV star was also previously married to Tarek El Moussa. Fred Di Blasio Biography. Louise Anstead was born in July 1980, in the United States of America, and is best known for being the ex-wife of reality television personality Ant Anstead. Click to expand. “Christina on the Coast”. He received two commendations during his career. 3,418, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved She tried to give it more of a chance but it became very clear that it wasn't going to work. Ellen Pompeo Once Revealed Her Life Started Out with Tragedy — inside Her Difficult Childhood, See Work-from-Home Dad's 'Do Not Enter' Poster for His 5 Kids That Went Viral, BernNadette Stanis of 'Good Times' Celebrates TV Mom Esther Rolle on Her 100th Heavenly Birthday, What Ryan Serhant Said to Critics Who Bullied Him over Photo with 20-Month-Old Daughter, Inside Diddy's 51st Birthday Celebration with His Kids — See the Photos, Watch Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Luna Honoring Unborn Brother Jack after Receiving His Ashes, Page Six: Michael Strahan Settles Claims about Ex-wife's Alleged Abuse of Their Twin Daughters, See Safaree Holding Daughter Safire as He Kisses Her in an Adorable Photo, Kate Middleton Rocks Custom Alexander McQueen Coat and Matching Hat for Remembrance Day Service, Nicki Minaj Reveals She Doesn't Have a Nanny for Her Newborn Son. 3,491, This story has been shared 3,418 times. Ant Anstead and then-pregnant wife Christina attend Discovery’s ‘Serengeti’ premiere in Beverly Hills on July 23, 2019. X, A post shared by ant anstead (@ant_anstead) on Nov 2, 2020 at 7:29am PST. But she kept it real and revealed that fame comes with some downsides. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With this work, more projects started coming his way, and he also hosted “Building Cars Live” alongside Kate Humble. ‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:11-12‬, Very sad to see that Ant and Christina have separated this past weekend (September 18, 2020) And when it all seemed the couple were happy in their marriage. - September 25, 2020 02:29 pm EDT, Before their recent split, Ant Anstead revealed something he did that drove his estranged wife, Christina, "crazy." It’s been a ride Check out my story for the video catch up! And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.”” Sometimes anxiety and pursuit of new dreams leads me down amazing paths, other times it leaves me feeling lost and in a state of fight or flight / or crying in my closet. I pray Christina’s decision brings her happiness.”. Benjy studied journalism at Goldsmiths University of London, graduating in 2009. especially when men and their wives have children together. "I appreciate the support and I hope my story inspires you to not be so hard on yourself for the decisions / choices you've made. "I'm messy, I'm real and I'm working on healing. The Flip or Flop star also shared that she "never wanted to be on TV" but is "grateful" for the amazing opportunities and experiences she's had because of it. You can contact him at [email protected]. Who is Lana Parrilla’s ex-husband. In fact, his message comes nearly a week after the Flip or Flop star announced they were divorcing. He also shares daughter Amelie, 16, and son Archie, 14, with ex-wife … })(); Type above and press Enter to search. My time on Wheeler Dealers has come to an end as the show heads back to the UK I proudly hand the spanner’s over to the legend that is @f1elvis and I remain home in California to embark on THREE new TV shows (watch this space for the top secret news coming soon) Thank you all those car fans (and non car fans) for the years of support and banter! Press Esc to cancel. Your California Privacy Rights They showed two sides of an automobile – its engineering and how it has affected society. Drives her crazy.". Prior to joining BiographyPedia in July 2019, he was a Bizarre TV reporter and theatre critic at TheSun. I am incredibly proud of what we achieved! Brewer also advanced that Ant was probably be making occasional appearances on the show whenever he has the chance to visit the UK, which Ant revealed will be frequent next year because of some projects he is developing. The "Christina on the Coast" star announced the split Friday, saying she and Ant "made the difficult decision to separate. Ant, has to still love his first wife, and probably married Christina because his wife did not fight fot his marriage. In 2017, he was hired to replace Edd China as the new permanent host of the 14th season of ‘Wheeler Dealers”, airing for the Discovery Channel and Motor Trend. ", She adds ... "We are grateful for each other and as always, our children will remain our priority.". Want to comment ho much more Christina is pleasant and appears to be so much happier in her new marriage and love. Photo credit: MEGA. Rebound marriages don’t work any way.

So I am going to take a little break! I have remained silent while holding on to hope. "He's there for her and so is his fiancée, Heather [Rae Young], who feels bad for Christina and completely understands Tarek supporting his ex during this time," the source said. "Bringing home the new baby was extremely difficult and challenging. var rcds = document.getElementById("rcjsload_f982a2"); His first project was called’ The World’s Most Expensive Cars”, and during the same year, he was approached by Channel 4 to host the show “For the Love of Cars” alongside Philip Glenister, showcasing popular British and European cars. Louise lived in obscurity for most of her life – she met Ant in the late 1990s while both were college students. They began their relationship and dated for the next eight years, having a child during their sixth year together, and eventually married in 2005 in a ceremony attended only by close family and relatives, with few details revealed to the public. It was only a week after Christina made the unfortunate announcement on her social media that Ant broke his silence about what he called Christina’s decision to end the marriage. And it's one of the things I'm working on breaking the pattern of.