Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. 1 cup (give or take) almond milk (or any creamy bev). I'd suggest refrigerator oatmeal if time is an issue. Use normal marshmallows: equal number measures of butter, marshmallows and rice Krispies: 6 T of butter, 6 C of mini marshmallows, 6 C of cereal for a standard 9x13 pan. Easiest way for me to get a decent amount of fiber, and the one I buy has 9g of protein per 180 calories, which isn't bad for cereal. Nothing beats the straight up way Rice Krispies and whole milk tastes. It doesn't taste all that bad, really. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. If you do this on a daily basis, you can take a bit of the last batch (before cooking) and add the next day's oats and water to it to keep the culture going, instead of adding yogurt every day. Raisin bran is delicious, but it has almost double the sugar as fruit loops... https://www.postfoods.com/our-brands/post-raisin-bran/original/, http://www.nutrition.und.edu/foodpro/label.asp?locationNum=08&locationName=&dtdate=2%2F3%2F2015&RecNumAndPort=034013*1. Figure it's better than just Cheerios alone. Updated the nutrional values. What am I loving for my morning carbs? I'm like a fucking brick factory, thanks to raisin bran. For 100 or so calories, I'd rather have an english muffin. In the traditional Rice Krispies Treats recipes such as Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats, marshmallows are effectively the main ingredient. They will NOT keep you full! Take your chosen ingredients, throw everything into a glass jar with a tight fitting lid, screw the lid on, and shake to combine. May cause abdominal distention. +1 for eggs and cheddar. It's my go to for nonsoluable breakfast fiber. Are these fine without sugar? The go-to subreddit for anything and everything cannabis. Got a burning unpopular opinion you want to share? I suppose they're fine for you, but keep in mind how small a serving size really is. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Add the appropriate amount of water plus a spoonful of plain, active-culture yogurt. Let me introduce you to Rasin Bran Crunch. Then cook. A place for people of all sizes to discuss healthy and sustainable methods of weight loss. I really love raisin bran. Bacon and eggs. 120 calories, 10g protein, 7g sugar, 3g fiber. What kind of psychopaths do you associate with that have more than two ingredients for a bowl of cereal? I am a firm believer in this. This healthier take on the classic dessert uses creamy cashew butter and honey instead, making the recipe refined sugar- and dairy-free. 1.6m members in the trees community. Unfortunately, the rice is simply swapped with rice and oat flour (26%) and maize, and more vitamins and minerals along with many more flavourings and colourings) are added to the mix. Consult a physician. That's quite generous. Unfortunately, Rice Krispies Treats will not help you meet your nutritional needs at all. level 2. My lactose intolerance would have to disagree with you on that one. Gotta get that fiber in. But I'm still eating too little... e.g. https://www.postfoods.com/our-brands/post-raisin-bran/original/. Are you fucking kidding me people? Using a trailmix with raisins will easily double the sugar content, so use a trailmix with little to no raisins. If it's not sweet enough (though the trail mix should add enough sweetness) just add 5g of honey, raising the amount of sugar to ~15g and the overall kcal to 365. Today I ate about 700 calories and I feel like I overate. Fuck, you can even munch on them raw if you like. Edge Protein cereal has similar macros, and tastes good as well. Oh, and of course you could just not heat up the oats and just mix them with milk to save time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Long answer. Or are there other bad ingredients in them? It's done and ready to eat in the morning. The Kashi protein cereals seem ok, taste decent. Microwave for 1 min, add 1 heaping spoon of peanut butter and stir till banana is dissolved. I ate breakfast at 1 because first day of spring break but I wasn't hungry until 7 and I barely ate dinner, but I learned that it has lots of rice carbs and I hadn't realized. From MMJ to munchies, from nugs to news, and … Although Kellogg’s would like you to believe their Rice Krispies Multigrain cereal is the healthy response to the sugar-laden original, you’d be wrong. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The bacteria in the yogurt will ferment the oats a bit, creating lactic acid, giving them a sour flavor. Who the fuck eats rice crispies with weird shit in it? The Per serving (before milk) is 220 cal, 11g protein, 11g sugar, 7g fiber. I've tried many ways: Krispie Cookies, chocolate, mixed with fruity pebbles in a rice krispie cookie mashup, or with fruit and sugar. Rice Krispies cereal is one of the most popular breakfast options on the market. 120 calories, 10g protein, 7g sugar, 3g fiber. DAMN IT. I like to add butter and honey for extra deliciousness, but whatever fits your macros. My mistake. I am a firm believer in this. Kashi Golean is a great choice.