If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. I ordered a sofa before moving and was very happy with the service. I see that we have been to your house post-delivery as well to service a different issue which has been taken care of. 7 reviews of Arrow Furniture "I recently purchased dining room and bedroom furniture, as well as some accessories. even it was in aanopen packet. Location of This Business35 Arrow Rd, North York, ON M9M 2L4Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? But in time of delivery they don't bother about the quality and if any fault even customer service and customer satisfaction. I looked at many office furniture stores, new and used and settled on Arrow. The furniture was not used or floor model.

Both the manager of the Brampton store and myself have been in frequent contact with you throughout this time and it is unfortunate that instead you would just prefer to cut and paste your review onto as many sites as possible. The primary assist when coordinating with the service manager in resolving customer service issues and assist sales associates in closing the sales.

Arrow furniture agreed to replace items requested but after lot of complaint , argument and burgaining and once I raised complaint mail to Arrow furniture n other places. We are so happy that Dolly was able to be of such help and you enjoyed your shopping experience at Arrow. We have continued to use Arrow … Hakim was extraordinarily helpful. i bought a lot of items the chair and the footboard of the bed has the didnot matched like the head board and other parts. I am a single mom of three kids and don’t have the luxury of throwing $2500 away just because they feel entitled. She provided me helpful information on how to choose a mattress and bed frame. I was able to choose the exact cushions I wanted from their extensive fabric selection and customize the sofa all the way down to the legs!

Was told it wouldn't arrive until... i bought a mirror hutch from arrow furniture, after a month 2 mirror broken, knob handle was they tighten too tight, when i talk to them about their installer tighten too tight, thats why it's broken the mirror, customer service supervisor name called ALEXIS had too much attitude and dis respectly talk to me and ignore me, i spent about $30, 000 for whole purchase. I would like to thank Zoe for her time and patience. Jason M. - Sales Manager. we have shopped here before and had no complaints so we would defiantly recommend going there. Kettleby, Furniture Designers & Custom Builders in Toronto. I was extremely happy that we found quality pre owned office furniture that looked like new and had it delivered and installed the same week. Management are the best and Im very happy working with them. I called on July 29 to find out where it was and was told they still have 2 more days. Ron Finger                                                                                                               Finger Management                                                                                                               Yonkers NY.

BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. In this instance, understandably the customer did not have the desire to wait and was refunded their deposit immediately. Will definitely be shopping there again. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service by trying to solve any customer concerns to best of our ability. and they keep failing students just to earn money, Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - rude and incompetent staffs, Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Lack of training facilities, Bridget Honnon a.k.a. We are so happy that it did for you here at Arrow. We are thrilled that Gurpreet was able to be of such help and couldn't be happier to hear that you are loving your new furniture. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Arrow Office Furniture & Services. Since we are on commission there is always misunderstanding between employees.The fun part is interacting with different types of customers, Fun place to work, colleagues and management are easy to be with, interaction with different customers at work place is fun. I was extremely happy that we found quality pre owned office furniture that looked like new and had it delivered and installed the same week. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. We just finished outfitting our new office space and Patrick and Steve at Arrow were a pleasure to work with. But I sent them picture from their website and their floor model did not had those scurs. Oh yeah: I asked to speak to a higher up and they said no. Tina was our sales person. Was told it wouldn’t arrive until end of July. Thanks Carrie! customer service sucks, product were damaged, different color, took the money upfront, product never get delivered in time. Thanks Christine, Thanks Kenneth!

Hakim Khan and his staff, particularly Austin, were excellent to deal with. I'd highly recommend them and will purchase from them again in the future. They even block options to put a review in the website.

Tried to cancel an order was told it was not possible. I am sorry that you are having issues with your console unit. they don't bother about customer satisfaction. He was rude and not even willing to cooperate.

I was a Sales Associate and nothing more. Their delivery and setup guys were very careful and there was no question they not only knew their jobs but they cared about the products they were delivering. She is very kind and she explain very much information about the furniture we bought. We’ll guide you through the process. Thank you so much again for your business! I highly recommend this place based on her and their customer service. Michael M. - Sales Manager, Furniture Designers & Custom Builders review in The experience was completely satisfactory for me . With 4 locations in the Greater Toronto Area, Arrow furniture is positive we have the right furniture solution for you. I have also reported this company’s behaviour to the Better Business Bureau and left a review on the Better Business Bureau’s website. Its was dirty and looked like used one. This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location? The deliveries were timely and stress free. This place is driven on false promises and dangling you on a string at arm's length to try and hook you. Low reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review. Sri T. - Sales Manager. Arrow Furniture — arrow furniture I am unhappy client, i purchased furniture from arrow furniture. customer service is good until you pay … I’ve worked in retail my whole life and if a customer is this upset you issue a refund. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Arrow Furniture, North York Reviews (15) 3 15 reviews 5 Star. Sri T. - Sales Manager, My mom and I went into the Brampton store and we greeted warmly by Christine.