Not to brag but I've always been kind of a good gamer and most games feel to easy, which kind of sucks since now a days games don't "dare" to be challenging because of crying mainstream gamers :p haha. Like certain camps that have good spots for oil jars next to enemies, that sort of thing.

Nov 5, 2017 @ 8:50am How to do achievment How do you 'Feed a corpse to a predator' < > Showing 1-9 of 9 comments . Overheating is an achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins. Hey all, I personally like the thought of being able to change your characters and still gain achievements. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). All rights reserved.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Use Dawn & Dusk to make time speed forward 30 times. View 1 more guide for this achievement. 4.59 146,834 20,547 (14%) 60-80h. This achievement is pretty easy if you go around camps (that have oil jars of course) knocking down enemies with the non-lethal take down, then move the oil jars near their bodies, preferably taking more than one at once, and shoot them. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Origins > General Discussions > Topic Details. However, it is when the Animus Control Panel is activated with Uplay that the achievements are cut out. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. I can confirm it count as killed by oil jar since that's how I did it.

Anyone who has gotten this achievement, is it a cummulative 30 enemies you have to kill with oil jars? I started to play on hard mode, and you need use stealth, but that is the matter, this is not MGSV or Uncharted´s overwhelming mode. Assassin's Creed Origins. Thanks for the help in advance! Dec 16, 2017 @ 3:38am NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY This means that AI is improved? Do bows count which have the modifier "on fire" or do I have to light the arrows explicitly from an external fire source before shooting at the jars? What's the easiest way to sort of grind this out? You must have the Dawn & Dusk ability which you can get early in the game. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzRcnweoKdE&feature=youtu.be, https://www.trueachievements.com/a242938/boom-achievement. On AC Origins … Please post it in the, Assassin's Creed Origins Achievement Sessions, Hidden Trophy in Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), Namaste achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins (PC), © 2020 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved.

Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?Add a guide to share them with the community. Do you have a question about this achievement? Or does it literally have to be a single group of 30 enemies because that seems impossible to me. Cumulative. Nov 10, 2017 @ 3:45pm Boom Achievement Anyone who has gotten this achievement, is it a cummulative 30 enemies you have to kill with oil jars? All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Origins > General Discussions > Topic Details. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Spray. Game. Assassin's Creed Origins > General Discussions > Topic Details. red. I read there's a new difficulty level - Nightmare.

It feels like it takes forever when you don't have a visible tally. easy some is justo play game objectives others u see on ubby soft wards i think have dayly and weak see day or commom and try do them. Love stealth games, but I don't like to create my own challenges just because the game can't provide a decent one. Assassin's Creed Origins. So, there isn't really a way to let some of the options keep achievements on. Tylermcd93. Is it hard? Shoot jars with fire arrows.normal arrows doesn't count. © Valve Corporation. Namaste achievement; Assassin's Creed Origins. 2,296 1,500 67. Nov 5, 2017 @ 8:52am easy some is justo play game objectives others u see on ubby … Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. You'll need a bow with the fire arrow perk though. Guide not helping? Assassin's Creed Origins Achievements.

© Valve Corporation. Or does it literally have to be a single group of 30 enemies … All rights reserved. CapGanchoPt. take a corps ->take aggro of a croc-> run and drop the corps in the way -> keep running -> enjoy your achievement. It is worth 20 points and can be received for: Witness raining bugs in the desert. Assassin's Creed Origins. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I would assume pick up a body and toss it to the crocs.