Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Water, Corn Syrup, Potassium Lactate, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Beef Stock, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Maltodextrin, Paprika Extract, Sodium Nitrite. Serving Size 1 Frank (53g), Amount Per serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 140, Total Fat 15g (23% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 510mg (21% DV), Potassium 280mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrates 4g (1% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%. Our wide variety of hot dogs, franks and beef patties are packed with some serious summer flavor! Rotate while cooking. Wrap frank in a paper towel.

Hot Dogs, Bun Size Hot Dogs and Franks | Ball Park® Brand Place on plate. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on this website.

*except those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice powder. Ball Park Angus Beef Franks Ball Park Beef Franks Ball Park Classic Franks More Ball Park Brand Favorites Taste how 100% Angus Beef turns a great hot dog into a grill-worthy masterpiece. Bring 2/3 cup water to a boil. Ball Park brand gives you a taste of both with our 100% beef franks.

America loves beef and hot dogs.

©2020 Tyson Foods, Inc. Bring 2/3 cup water to a boil. Serving Size 1 Frank (53g), Amount Per serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 140, Total Fat 15g (23% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 510mg (21% DV), Potassium 280mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrates 4g (1% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%. Put frank in colander above boiling water until meat reaches 165°.

Put frank in colander above boiling water until meat reaches 165°. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on this website.

Your privacy is important to us. Home Page | Ball Park® Brand Rotate while cooking. Beef, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Potassium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Beef Stock, Natural Flavor (Including Celery Juice Powder), Sodium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Extractives Of Paprika. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Our classic hot dogs are the perfect choice for cookouts, barbecues or any time you want a little taste of summer. Explore our varieties today! Nutrition. You can always count on Classic Ball Park franks for backyard barbecues and ball games.

Over medium heat for 6-8 minutes. Taste how beef turns a great hot dog into a grill worthy masterpiece. For more information about how to control your cookies click learn more. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes. For more information about how to control your cookies click learn more. Over medium heat for 6-8 minutes. Serving Size 1 Frank (53g), Amount Per serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 45mg (15% DV), Sodium 480mg (20% DV), Total Carbohydrates 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%. Heat on high for 30-35 seconds.

Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes. Trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by Tyson Foods, Inc. or its subsidiaries.

Add franks.

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nutrition. Serving Size 1 Frank (76g), Amount Per serving: Calories 230, Calories from Fat 180, Total Fat 20g (31% DV), Saturated Fat 9g (45% DV), Trans Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 45mg (15% DV), Sodium 710mg (30% DV), Potassium 570mg (16% DV), Total Carbohydrates 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g, Protein 9g (18% DV), Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%. Nutrition. Trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by Tyson Foods, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Serving Size 1 Frank (53g), Amount Per serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 45mg (15% DV), Sodium 480mg (20% DV), Total Carbohydrates 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%. Serving Size 1 Frank (50g), Servings per Container 8, Amount Per serving: Calories 80, Calories from Fat 40, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 480mg (20% DV), Potassium 360mg (10% DV), Total Carbohydrates 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%. Wrap frank in a paper towel. Heat on high for 30-35 seconds. Explore our wide range of products and peruse our tasty recipes. Our wide range of hot dogs, bun size hot dogs and franks makes it easy to grill up summertime vibes in any season. Add franks. Your privacy is important to us. Place on plate. ©2020 Tyson Foods, Inc.