What a difference it makes. You can use milk chocolate for a sweeter bite or even bittersweet chocolate chips to cut down on the sweetness. Moist and fluffy on the inside, tender on the outside- It's loaded with chocolate chips and walnuts, and are secretly healthy! Can you use frozen bananas in the banana bread recipes. . Hi All… My kids loved it and it was finished in no time. Read more comments/reviewsAdd comment/review. Not for this recipe, but you can make this one instead- https://thebigmansworld.com/healthy-flourless-banana-breakfast-cake/. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan (9.25"L x 5.25"W x 2.75"D). I also added some lightly roasted chopped walnuts to give it a little texture.

Slice the remaining banana thinly, and set aside. You mix together all the wet ingredients and the sugar. This IS the best chocolate banana bread recipe! To get started on this recipe for the ultimately moist chocolate chip banana bread, first prep your bananas by adding 3 ripe bananas and melted butter in a bowl. Some substitutions were brown sugar or Lakanto brown sugar (maybe maple syrup next time…) and gluten free flour or whole wheat. So good and moist and delicious. Set aside. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Side dish recipes are what brings every one to the table! I was just wondering how many calories are in one slice. Use between 2/3 to 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips based on how sweet your like your bread. Best Banana Bread I’ve had in a long time!! Stir banana mixture into butter mixture. Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. So glad that you loved this recipe and thanks for sharing that with us.

I’m so glad you enjoyed that! Mix in the eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth.

Simply mix and put in slow cooker, this is a simply easy and delicious recipe that will have you eating banana bread for breakfast in no time. This one of the easiest recipes to follow, so it doesn’t require much explanation. Avoid using all brown sugar, as the flavor will be too deep. This makes sure one side doesn't over or under cook. Add the flour. Even with some substitutions it turned out great and tasted wonderful. I’ve made this recipe twice now.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips. I noticed that the choc chips had settled at the bottom of the bread for the most part. If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to publish it on your own website, please re-write it, in your own words and link back to my site and recipe page. I’m so happy you enjoyed that. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Copyright © 2020 Broma Bakery. Hi Kimberly, I haven’t tried personally but I have had a few readers report good results substituting with light olive oil or coconut oil. Let me know what you think or feel free to share with me your alternations to make it your own! Add the brown sugar and white sugar. Made this today, with pecans instead of walnuts, and it is delicious! In a large bowl stir together the butter and sugar. Mix in the oil, bananas, and eggs. Mix well. Aww, that’s the best Maria! That is the best when kids love what we moms make. Good morning, can this be made in a Bundt pan? I use a gas oven so if anything I would of thought it would of been faster! Super moist, this banana bar cake is delicious year round but really makes its splash in the spring time for picnics and parties. ★☆ The very BEST recipe. amzn_assoc_asins = "B002CXEW1G,B00K282KY4,B00005UP2P,B004A15870";
. We ALL have that leftover banana or two on our kitchen counters and for me, using leftover bananas is screaming for banana bread, but not just any banana bread…. I would unthaw the banana first. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Hi. Carrie, I have had a rough day and reading your comment made me smile. This moist banana bread is loaded with chocolate chips and heartwarming flavor. You saved Banana Chocolate Chip Bread to your. In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas with the melted butter, stirring to combine. This post may contain affiliate links. I did mine for the recommended 55 minutes and it’s definitely overdone I would adjust that on the recipe. I used greek yogurt with a few squeezes of lemon juice as a sub for sour cream and it came out perfect! ★☆, I tried to resubmit my previous review because I forgot the 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️. We used standard-sized baking chips but mini chocolate chips would also work. I know we all like to tweak recipes but my suggestion is to try it like it was written.Super moist without being smushy. I’m so glad you enjoyed that Lisa! Next time I need a killer banana bread recipe, I’ll definitely be back to make this again! Easy and great flavor! Can you tell me the amount of blueberries you used? Banana bread traditionally takes the full 50-ish minutes to cook. A little too much.

Made this three times this week my daughter actually drove over to pick up. Very moist and delicious. There is no standard conversion for baking with almond flour and varies based on recipe, but start with a 1:1 ration and yu might need to add a a little more flour if the batter seems too wet! Check out our original Banana Bread which has walnuts. Can I make this without choc.chips ? Bake for approximately 50-55 minutes, until a sharp knife pulls out without stuck batter. Hi Hibah, it depends on how large you cut these but the calories are per slice. I have now gone gluten free. That is so awesome!

You often hear that chocolate chips can sometimes sink to the bottom of the banana bread. Hi Dayle, with sugar being such a science it may affect the recipe. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet. The riper the banana, the sweeter! I will say, it did cave in the middle as another person posted.

How about snickerdoodle banana bread, or this perfectly spiced chai banana bread… or or or this decadent chocolate peanut butter banana bread. Complimenti per le tue ricette sei bravissima. So wonderful to hear that! Get 5 Baking Secrets That Will Change Your Life! The same goes for non-dairy milk. Simple Banana Pudding with Vanilla Wafers – Done in under 10 minutes, this dip topped with pieces of wafer cookie topping, tastes just like a delectable pie without waiting for it to set.

Refrigerated banana bread will keep for up to 7 days. Hey Natasha, I made this recipe many times and everyone in my family loves it! Love watching your videos! I’ve never heard of that happening with this recipe! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Hi Effie, I haven’t tested that in a convection oven to advise on time. Your email address will not be published. Transfer your batter into the lined loaf pan. I hope you love this recipe! I’ve tried multiple recipes (and I honestly mean multiple recipes) and this is by far my favorite! Love this banana bread, but it’s not quite diabetic friendly. Mash the bananas with a fork, instead of blending it, as the extra lumps will give the bread an even more delicious texture.

Thanks for the recipe Natasha!

That recipe is made with no flour, so it is the perfect flourless recipe to have on hand.

My boys devoured it!! Thanks for sharing.

The BEST one bowl banana bread recipe with chocolate chips!

Loaded up with chocolate chips, this banana bread hosts chocolate deep inside the loaf as well as on the top, making this the BEST and the most DELICIOUS chocolate lovers delight. Make sure you take the time to watch my video (with voice over) so you can see how really delicious this banana bread is in person.

Bake for approximately 50-55 minutes, until a sharp knife pulls out without stuck batter.

Mix in the eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth. This bakes the banana bread more evenly and avoids any potential for it to stick. Thank u! Kitchen gutted for renovation, so I’m without an oven , Your email address will not be published. I’m so glad you enjoyed that, Rachael! Hi I’m so happy you loved it! Fold in any chocolate chips and nuts you are using. Banana chocolate chip bread is freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer.

Will it come out ok with 2? Tried this recipe twice. This proper version of the recipe is a little more firm and spongy, where the one with no eggs was softer. Now add your white sugar, vanilla, baking soda and mix well – I use a spatula. Keep us motivated in the kitchen! It takes our minds off what is happening around the world and gives us an excuse not to watch the news. Very moist and fluffy. The first batch came out perfect…. When a recipe ask for a cup of white sugar, I usually use 1/2 cup of white sugar and 1/2 cup of brown sugar and they work very well. Thank you for sharing that with us and for your great feedback, Sol. Plus it’s made in one bowl with ingredients you probably already have on hand, so it’s the perfect thing to throw together on a whim! Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Here’s a great sour cream substitution! Sounds yummy! Super amazing banana bread. My friends love this Banana,! And really easy as most of your recipes Natasha. Fresh bananas and full of flavor banana pudding is a combination that cannot be beat! Lastly, I used a metal pan coated with unsalted butter for each loaf, turned the oven off at 55-60 minutes and let it continue baking while cooling which prevented the burnt or hard outside while also not sticking to the pan. I greased the pan very well but the bread stuck to the bottom of the pan. I’m so happy you enjoyed it! With all the home baking happening at home right now, it’s no surprise that classics like chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, and banana bread are being made. Also, use more than necessary, so that there is an inch on each side ‘overhanging’. If you experiment with that I would love to know how it works out. Do you think I need to adjust the cooking time? Your email address will not be published. AN ELITE CAFEMEDIA FOOD PUBLISHER. This recipe has become a staple in my house. Serves 6. Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. Simply delish!! I made it! Making this banana bread is so simple, and needs no fancy kitchen gadgets to prepare! Hi Bella, if they are larger it will work. I made this today and it turned out super yumm. Copyright ©2020, Salty Side Dish.

No it didn’t sit on the counter before baking but I sort of layered the chips in alternate layers of batter instead of mixing it in. Walnuts would be great. Thank you! They are great little gifts to send to family at this time, just a little sweet treat to say “I’m thinking of you”. Okay, so my original banana bread recipe had over one hundred 5 star reviews. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review, Natalie!

Either way, this recipe is a keeper for us! Our family LOVES this banana bread however we wanted to make it for a friend with an egg allergy and wanted to understand if it could be omitted or replaced with something else? The result was amazing too. Freezing banana bread is a great way to save any extras you might have, or double the recipe and save a loaf for later.

Are you referring to a half a cup of which ingredient since that varies? Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the … To combat this, bake the banana bread at 170C/325F to compensate.