Pipe a swirl by holding the bag at a 90-degree angle. Fold in sifted dry ingredients, stirring just to blend. Never leave cupcakes in the fridge open for long as they will dry out. The more you whip the lighter this frosting will become. Place chocolate and sour cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. It was very nice but I think I'd change the icing to a cream cheese icing.

Continue to whip on medium-high for 3 minutes more. Have a buttercream related question? Bake them until just done - over-baking can dry them out. Divide the batter between the prepared cupcakes liners. They must be storing them differently or doing something different. Combine flour with baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.

There are a few things you can do - we discussed it in this post -- how to avoid cupcake liners peeling after baking. Then alternately add dry ingredients and buttermilk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from their pan no later than 7 to 10 minutes after baking. Beat in eggs, then sour cream. 30 plus homemade buttercream frosting recipes for you to explore. Simple syrup the cupcakes if you don't plan to eat them on the same day. Combine flour with baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Follow Not Quite Nigella on Email, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Facebook. Add 2 tbsp of cream, salt, lemon juice and vanilla - whip for another minute. List of ingredients that you can add to your cart by selecting and then choosing "Add Selected to Cart". The batter is enough for about 16-17 cupcakes. When I need to make an order for a banana cake I go to my grocer and ask him to give me the bananas that are soft and over-ripe. Check consistency - if necessary add more powdered sugar to stiffen or fresh cream to lighten. SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST FOR LATER.

Heat, uncovered, on MEDIUM-LOWDEFROST (30%) for 4 to 6 minutes or until warm to the touch. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 to 22 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes clean. SHARE IT WITH ME, PLEASE.Share a picture of your work with me by uploading an image here below my image on this board. To warm, place un-iced cake on a microwave-safe plate lined with baking paper. I'm using Ateco large. DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? A surprisingly simple and easy recipe to make with kids too.

A vanilla butter-based cake batter with lots of mashed bananas. TRIED MY RECIPE? Squeeze the bag while turning in a circular motion. Over mixing the batter can collapse cupcakes, thus taking away all that fluffiness. how to avoid cupcake liners peeling after baking. A surprisingly simple and easy recipe to make with kids too. Add vanilla and banana; mix well. 30 Plus Homemade Buttercream Frosting Recipes.

Cool 10 minutes in pan on cooling rack; remove from pan and cool completely.

Being a professional cake decorator and food blogger for over ten years she has been featured in many online magazines and publications around the world. Prepare muffin pan with baking cups. The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. Squeeze the bag while turning in a circular motion.