Plus, it smells amazing! suppliers and others provide what you see here, Don't Miss Out Singles' Day Sale! 4.1 out of 5 stars with 18 reviews.

Not only does it make my hair soft and silky, the product smells amazing too - it's just like leaving the hairdressers! $22.99.

I read the positive feedback and decided to give it a try. I bought the shampoo with it too after being recommended it by my hairdresser. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason.

Bed Head by Tigi Colour Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner for Coloured Hair 2x750ml £ 16 .30 £31.50 48% off 4.69 /5 167 reviews We aim to show you accurate product information. Good product for colored hair. 5 I will stay with my Pantene... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! Buy 1 get 1 50% off select Nexxus & TIGI hair care. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy.

I bought from them previously and it was way more expensive then on here. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon.

It smells like gingerbread cookies.

Further delivery information can be found here. Tigi Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Conditioner smells like pure toffee! I've used a few other bed head products and they were fine but this shampoo and conditioner were total failures.

I've been using these for a few years and love how they condition my hair. Maybe it is the oil in it that makes it so heavy. Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Save 10% more with Subscribe & Save. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. 50 (£11.50/count) £14.85 £14.85. I love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. Use code: SING22. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The colour shampoo nourishes, smooths and softens coloured hair, the colour conditioner moisturises, smooths and conditions coloured hair. I absolutely love it! Tigi Bed Head Shampoo and Conditioner Colour Goddess, 25.36oz dual pack Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 5 ratings , based on 5 reviews Write a review Also bought the shampoo and together with this my hair has been greater than ever, big recommendations for this one! ( TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I've used Tigi products before so I knew to expect a great scent and the toffee fudge is just yummy! “bed heads shampoo” 1388 results. $25.99. It looked like a football helmet. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves.

Bed Head By Tigi Dumb Blonde Hair Shampoo and Conditioner, 2 x 750ml. I DID NOT like this product. Manufacturers, See 7 member reviews and photos.

Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. This used to be my favourite shampoo about 5 years ago - I thought they discontinued it because I’ve been looking for the old white packaging. Very nice product, it smells delicious and makes my hair softer, more obedient, more straight. Hair feels like it's made out of plastic.Also I hate the chocolade smell.I have long,dry and curly hair. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. My hair is shiny and smooth. The shampoo and conditioner are oil infused to help with colour maintenance and to enhance colour vibrancy. Hair easy to comb, fine smell caramel! Save 55% on TIGI. I have bought this product many times and I think it is fantastic! It is the perfect therapy for colour treated hair! This is my favorite shampoo.

TIGI.

I read the positive feedback and decided to give it a try. It make my thick course hair way to heavy and it wouldn't style. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything.

TIGI Bed Head Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo - 6.3 fl oz. Unfortunately, the picture is incorrect and they do not come with the pumps anymore! MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc.

I do not like this. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This is the best shampoo I have used & I also use the conditioner with it. It also contains keratin which is great for repairing damaged hair. See more details at. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for TIGI. great smell and leaves my hair lovely and soft and manageable wish it was the same size as the shampoo as i have used it all now. 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,986. Used with the shampoo it gorgeous and leaves you feeling fantastic!

23% off Limited time deal. Threw it away. I've used Tigi products before so I knew to expect a great scent and the toffee fudge is just yummy! Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner for Coloured Hair 2 x 750 ml. Somewhere between caramel and cake batter. I had recently coloured my hair red and was looking for new colour care products when I came by this Tigi Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Conditioner. Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Polyurethane-39, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Potassium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG-45M, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Magnesium Nitrate, Panthenol, Silica, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985). 0 Get 22% off your order* (exclusions apply).

Next day delivery available on orders placed before midnight 7 days a week. I had recently coloured my hair red and was looking for new colour care products when I came by this Tigi Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Conditioner. I had used this a few times while on vacation with my friend and fell in love with the smell and how silky and clean my hair felt afterwards. Really good price smells amazing like caramel/toffee and made my hair smell and feel lovely.

It smells lovely & it definitely helps keep my colour looking good. The more I use it, the more it works. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it.

It all ties and dry and messy. 18. Get it Tomorrow, Nov 6. and we have not verified it. 4.

Health Facts. I was just very disappointed this time. 750ml.

TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Conditioner (200ml), TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo (400ml), Sign up to our emails for VIP offers and new product alerts, How to look after your hair during winter, The best thickening shampoos for fuller hair. Offer valid for a limited time only. Great product hair really shines and smells great. This conditioner is lovely. oz, Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess 25.36 fl.oz each, What others said when purchasing this item, I love the smell of this and how it makes my hair feel its amazing, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-8ad7fe3a-884e-45ea-ae63-1c5f92b1926d, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1c42a525-007-175bd48b415ea7, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:27:39 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2abee4be-f0f7-4f1c-bc85-8e08cd89270d, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-5d1ef78e-007-175bd497dacba3, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:28:31 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Reviewed by 170 customers Best conditioner for color damaged hair!!! Please try again. It leaves your hair feeling really smooth and frizz free! Protect and enhance coloured hair with the Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner!

I absolutely love it! My hair ended up severely dry -as did my scalp- and dull. Save 55% + extra 5% off with code: LFBEAUTY! Sort by relevance. ). Get armed and win the battle against colour fade with the TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Conditioner. Electrode, Comp-2d6a7b75-0275-4a64-a86e-ce85b15ac66d, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6645fcec-007-175bd48b2cf092, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:27:39 GMT, OGX Extra Strength Refreshing Scalp + Teatree Mint Conditioner, Invigorating Conditioner with Tea Tree & Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free Surfactants, 13 fl. I have not been using this long but so far I love it and will repurchase in the future. A low sulphate shampoo that helps to remove a build up of pollution, dirt and grease to bring back vibrancy and keep hair looking at its very best.