Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation What It Is This light-to-medium coverage liquid foundation with broad-spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen works for all ages and skin tones.

So dark spots and any sort of little marks really stand out on my face. She did a great job of explaining all of the products and their functions to me. To put things into context, I have been compared to Casper The Friendly Ghost on more than one occasion. Charity Day Up to 65% off Rarely Discounted Designer Brands and More GET COUPON, Get it Today! Benefit recently released their 'Hello Happy' 12-shade foundation range. Hello, happy girl! With a natural-matte finish and light-to-medium coverage, Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation looks like skin and feels like … Will be reordering the full size bottle!

99% said it feels weightless* 98% said it feels breathable* 96% said it blurs imperfections* Wow! Happy looks good on you! Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15, IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation with Luxe Brush, bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - .28 oz, 1 fl. Copyright © 2018/HSN, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Thank you! Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation … The makeup artist confirmed that there are 12 lovely shades as of now in the new 'Hello Happy' foundation line. Go ahead, shop now. You won't have much to lose, and while you're there, you can enjoy the adorable pink atmosphere! The first thing that I noticed when I stepped inside Benefit Cosmetics Boutique & Brow Bar was that I felt like I had been shrunken down and placed inside a vintage Barbie dream house.

There is one major difference that you should be aware of. She confessed that she used to wear Clinique's foundation but finds that 'Hello Happy' performs the same. Pregnancy and parenting news, given to you in a way nobody else has.

With a natural-matte finish and light-to-medium coverage, it looks like skin and feels like nothing at all. After putting the foundation to the ultimate test, a hot summer day, I have to say that 'Hello Happy' feels very silky and comfortable. All in all, I'm giving the 'Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation' and the Benefit Boutique experience a 10/10! Since the closest Benefit Cosmetics Boutique & Brow Bar to me was about an hour away, I decided to make a day of the trip and ended up wearing the foundation for the entire time. With a natural-matte finish and light-to-medium coverage, it looks like skin and feels like nothing at all. The makeup artist told me that their new line is made to compete with a brand of foundation from Clinique. She thinks that vegan cupcakes taste the best, rescued animals make the sweetest pets and there's always time in the day for reading.