The sauce is nice and thick, and I like the sausage in the sauce. These chicken pieces take a dip in milk before tossing with some seasoned flour. Finger Steaks.

I took one bite and was in heaven. Born in Nashville, Tennessee, this famous recipe is inspired by Prince's Hot Chicken, a now-legendary institution that first served up the deep-fried, spicy bird in the '70s. They turn out beautifully tender and delicious. Whip up these spicy teriyaki prawns with sesame fried rice in just 15 minutes – and

The chicken pieces are brushed with sour cream before they're coated with the crumbs. You can't go wrong with fried chicken. ", "This was such an easy, great recipe! Just add a salad and a favorite side dish.

Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Pour in the milk and stir until lumps are out of the batter and smooth. ", Get ready for meatloaf in under an hour! Joseph De Leo / Photolibrary / Getty Images. Get your sprouts crispy all over with a quick trip through a deep fryer, then dress them in a sweet-and-sour sauce of honey and balsamic. You (and your stomach) can thank us later! We both love it!

", "We love tacos, but our 3-year-old gets frustrated because they are hard for him to eat.

"These beat chicken nuggets any day and the recipe is so simple," says Launa.

", Absolutely phenomenal. The cornstarch slurry is a trip.

", "Wow! ", "This stroganoff is quick, easy and tasty.

Whether you serve your fried chicken with mashed potatoes, French fries, macaroni and cheese, potato salad, a tossed salad, or steamed vegetables and biscuits, this dish makes for a fabulous family meal. "Super yummy. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/best-fried-chicken-recipes This speedy Korean dish is super satisfying and a great way to use up leftover cooked rice - it's full of iron too, Save on the washing up with this speedy supper for one, with wholesome ingredients like Chinese cabbage and brown rice, finished with a fried egg, Bursting with juicy prawns, sweet pineapple, and crunchy cashew nuts, this Asian-style dinner is speedy and satisfying, This thrifty Asian-inspired one pot uses up leftover rice and chicken, plus it contains child-friendly mild spice and plenty of vegetables, This delicious Asian supper is faster, healthier and cheaper than a takeaway - ready in a super-quick 20 minutes, Similar to pad Thai but with better-for-you brown rice, this Asian shellfish pot with egg, coriander and peas is filling and fresh, A fusion dish that merges Spanish paella with Asian egg fried rice - a great way to get kids to eat vegetables, Love stir-fries? Be sure to remove the stamens before working with them. Marinated rib-eye steaks cook quickly in the air fryer.

If you plan to serve this with mashed potatoes, double or even triple the gravy! I had never eaten them until I started working at Southern Living more than 20 years ago. Use assorted chicken pieces or use all chicken thighs or whole legs. I used breadcrumbs instead of the flour, and it came out perfect. Make sure to use red wine vinegar — don't substitute!

It'll go quick.

But it's also a magnificent machine for making main dishes for dinner.

It's great for a busy weeknight. These crisp mini-sandwiches are deep-fried and filled with molten cheese. ", "Easiest and tastiest roast I've had in a long time! The whole family gobbled this chicken Alfredo down so fast. This is just like at a Chinese restaurant, especially the crunchiness of the chicken. ", "A perfect recipe! Plus, all of your private notes can now be found directly on the recipe page under the directions. I added peas and used a rotisserie chicken to make it even easier and couldn't have loved it more! Looking for one of your favorite recipes?

", "This recipe is simple to make and the chicken tastes great.

"Air-fried chicken katsu that is crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside.

Add them to your cooler along with potato salad, slaw, and some fresh veggies. ", "This was the first time I attempted to prepare my own patties, and I will never buy frozen burgers again. In this take on a traditional Sephardic Jewish dish. Can't go wrong with this one.

You MUST wash the rice.

", "I was happy to have this recipe during the winter when we couldn't use our grill. The air fryer offers the same crispy breaded taste, but without the grease of traditional frying.

", "This is a super tasty steak dinner! In a medium size bowl whisk the flour, cornstarch, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. This fragrant rice dish with chicken, prawns and shredded omelette is the ultimate comfort food for spice lovers. And air fryer fried chicken leaves little mess to clean up, making it the perfect addition to your mid-week menu, especially when everyone in the family likes a different part. Mexican-Style Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Air Fryer Mustard-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes and Green Beans, Air-Fried Sesame-Crusted Cod with Snap Peas, Air Fryer Chicken Katsu with Homemade Katsu Sauce, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Drizzle salsa verde over tacos and top with cotija cheese. Ready in under 15 minutes, it makes a super-speedy one-pan supper, Give your full English a spicy twist with this indulgent brunch recipe - the chilli paste can be frozen ahead, A clever mix of basmati and wild rice gives this superhealthy chicken dish a wonderfully nutty bite, Perfect for a Monday night when the last thing you want to do is cook, this rice dish is both filling and healthy. I couldn't get enough, and ate everything straight to the bone.

", "When I added the French onion soup to the ground beef, I knew it would be a winner. "I tend to use chicken tenderloins but you can use sliced chicken breasts if easier."

Serve with additional salsa verde for dipping if desired. Featuring Spicy Korean Chicken, Crispy, Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu, Cheddar Ranch Popcorn Chicken, Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken and Crispy Honey-Glazed Fried Chicken

", Yoly says, "I like the fact that by air frying my burgers I avoid grease splattering all over my stove top. If I don't have a lot of time, I pop this in the oven for a delicious dinner. ", "The full-bodied flavor of the sauce is great with the sausage, then topped with all that melted cheese. Crispy, crunchy chicken tenders.

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. White fish flakes easily with a fork after about 12 minutes. Serve with or without your choice of dipping sauce.". This makes for a delightful meal. ", "This recipe is phenomenal. It can easily be customized to suit individual tastes.

Air-fried to crispy, golden-brown deliciousness, these minced salmon cakes are ready in less than a half hour. The perfect comfort food!

"My version is made in an air fryer instead of the deep-fryer. sys TBurgess.

We've done the research, and we've discovered there's really no food that can't be improved with a salty, crunchy top layer. So very good.

", Dinner's on the table in no time! The chicken pieces are perfectly fried with a simple coating of seasoned flour.​. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, Top 61 Best Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes, 15 Moist and Tender Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken Recipes.

This recipe also uses a pickle juice marinade and gently spiced breadcrumb batter for enhanced flavor. But this flatbread incorporates ajwain seeds, which lend a lightly herbal, floral flavor, and is deep-fried in hot oil.

I make 1/2-pound burger patties but you can easily make them into four 1/4-pound patties. The typical skillet-fried chicken is made with a cut-up broiler-fryer chicken, but feel free to use your favorite parts—chicken drumsticks, whole legs, thighs, or chicken breasts. When you’re in the mood for crispy fried food, these 5-star recipes do it right. It was easy to put together, and I used low-fat versions of the ingredients. You don't have to use a deep fryer to make delicious crispy chicken.

The chicken breasts or cutlets take far less time to cook, and they come out crispy and flavorful. Yoly, Credit: I loved the lemon zest in the breadcrumb mixture. Even the kids loved it and went back for more. "Fresh salmon patties are cooked golden in an air fryer and paired with a zesty aioli dipping sauce for an easy dinner," says Bren.

Plus the sauce is thick and creamy.

The chicken was tender, juicy and delicious. Copyright © 2020 Saveur. ", "Very nice and easy pasta dish with ingredients that are readily available. But not always; some come wrapped in fresh egg crepes, while others are wrapper-less. "Cooking the fish quickly at a high temperature in the air fryer results in a crispy, blackened crust while the fish stays moist and flaky. ", "A classic potato salad!

Try this one-pot with coconut basmati, shellfish, plenty of veg and green curry paste, John Torode's delicious egg fried rice is dotted with juicy prawns and makes a great addition to a Chinese feast, On the table in just 20 minutes and cheap to make too, this one-pan supper will satisfy everyone, Our egg-fried rice recipe with peas, bacon and mushrooms is a great way to use leftovers.

Quick and easy for a weeknight dinner.

Serve with all the fixings on the side.".

Throw some shrimp in with the onion mixture for a surf and turf meal.

It's a regular at our dinner table!

Whether you serve your fried chicken with mashed potatoes, French fries, macaroni and cheese, potato salad, a tossed salad, or steamed vegetables and biscuits, this dish makes for a fabulous family meal.

Well now you can using an air fryer. This is even better than the one I had at a restaurant. For this Mumbai street-food snack from Raghavan Iyer, chunks of potato are dredged in a light chickpea-and-rice-flour batter that is spiced with turmeric and chile powder. Add some bacon drippings to the oil for extra flavor.

Air fryer chicken tenders are an excellent choice for boneless chicken breasts.

These super-versatile dishes are great for using up ingredients in the fridge.

Just double or triple the batch.

", "Super delicious meal! It has just enough seasoning and cheese.

A decadent mixture of Gruyère, garlic, wine, and kirsch is scooped onto bread rounds and fried to perfection—golden and crisp outside, gooey inside.

Panzerotti, giant raviolis, and mozzarella sandwiches are the perfect way to get a little deep-fry going in your life. ", "Delicious! ", "This is super quick and easy to make.

Whip up a wholesome dinner in a flash with our simple fried rice recipes. We've gathered together some of our very favorite dinner recipes for the air fryer, featuring crispy Cajun-style salmon, stuffed chicken breasts with Mexican flair, beautiful BBQ ribs, amazing meatloaf, breaded pork chops, and more. Flaked coconut and panko bread crumbs create an extra-crispy crust in the air fryer with a little help of cooking spray; no oil needed. bd.weld. These super-versatile dishes are great for using up ingredients in the fridge. "He was amazed. "Serve over white rice. The steaks got a great sear on the outside, but they stayed nice and pink on the inside.

Use any combination of fresh herbs that you and your family will enjoy! ", "These coconut-panko crusted chicken strips are crispy, crunchy, and oil-free," says Yoly.

", "This was excellent, exactly what you want mac and cheese to be: decadent and saucy. A liquid? The sesame seeds did not overpower and complimented the snap peas perfectly.

The reviews are in, and these 20 top-rated fried chicken recipes get the most raves.