We only had all our IKEA stuff a couple of years and it was lightly used – no kids at it or anything. lol I scored! I knew I was a grown up the moment I switched out my IKEA mattress for a much more comfortable mattress I could invest in (and it was the best decision I ever made, but that’s a different post for a different day). When we finished we pushed them together so they appear as one large dresser. You can accomodate a variety of styles with IKEA supplies and a splash of sharp thinking. Ikea’s Stockholm coffee table is a Scandinavian favorite from just about every design site out there. And because you’re spending more time at home these days, it’s a great weekend project that will make your bedroom an inviting, calm space. But smart doorbells are coming in especially handy by helping minimize unnecessary face-to-face contact as people embrace the “new normal.”.

Thanks to its high-end looks and afforable price tag, the Björksnas is hands down our favorite IKEA dresser. The Nordli 8-drawer dresser is more expensive than most, but it’s worth it. We sure appreciate the recommendation! Between the cubbies and the shelves, there’s plenty of room for books. Just sitting in natural light near a window with a good book makes for an ideal day. No expertise and no handy work needed. One of the most common and popular furniture is the classic IKEA Malm Dresser. We love IKEA for how budget-friendly it is. West Elm Gemini 3-Drawer Dresser, Best Style:

You just can’t go wrong with any HEMNES products in my opinion!”. Image courtesy of Ikea . This is a great way to incorporate different shades of the theme while also making the boring IKEA Malm dresser look chic.

Malm dressers were made for the bedroom but anyone creative would find many places to use it. If you are in the market for a new dresser, we think these 6 highly-rated dressers and chests from IKEA are some of the best ones to buy!

Another one of my personal favorite Ikea pieces is the Hemnes dresser, and I’m not alone. Behold, the tried-and-tested Curbed guide to the very best Ikea furniture and home decor. Blogger and photographer Erin Kelly sewed the fabric for this cushion together herself. Lifestyle and interior design website MyDomaine calls the Gamlehult ottoman “a foot rest, stool, side table, and storage piece all in one.” This is one trendy, fun, and seriously versatile piece. My husband and I both have them in our closets and my daughter is using one in her apartment bedroom. Love the Malm!

So far, it’s super sturdy feeling and she likes how it looks in her room. So what do you do when that dream piece does not exist? Gear Patrol calls Ikea’s Vimle Sofa, “Super simple, super available, super affordable.” This streamlined couch is perfect for any space, is under $700, and comes in a variety of colors to suit any taste. This dresser comes in many colors, too: black-brown, dark gray, medium brown, red-brown, white, and white stain.

If clean mid-century modern lines are what you're after, turn your attention to Modway's two-toned dresser. I use a bookshelf and bins in my closet too!

Thanks so much for the recommendation, Asya!

Your traditional home is begging to have a dresser from this series! It comes in a birchy black-brown color that matches every room. I can attest to its durability—this dresser has been with me through two moves, and still looks good as new. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). The lady I bought them off of was moving and purchased all new furniture for her new place…must be nice! By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Leave the clean and simple headboard as is, or opt for one of the many hacks to customize the bed to your taste. The overall dimensions of this dresser are 34 ½ x 29 ⅞. So mirrored designs on furniture are trending they give a certain minimalist look to the furniture. Many of us have a problem with space in our home. The spacious, four-drawer chest marries contemporary and retro aesthetics with crisp white drawers and four splayed legs.

Associate editor Brittney Morgan writes, “It is pretty hard to find a bookcase this big and this customizable at such a low price point.”.