Serve topped with candy pieces.

, What others said when purchasing this item, Looks yummy -- had Duncan Hines before -- so I would try this, Electrode, Comp-0ee2da5e-00b7-4a8b-828c-8bc51bddef85, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dbfa2489-007-175bdae8a29c90, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:18:53 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d3e8d3fe-a6a3-4bba-a6ab-37efc3bf4780, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-c2bc768c-007-175bdc165ddc18, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:39:29 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.

We won't send you spam. (Do not microwave pouch).

NEW BETTY CROCKER MUG TREATS SOFT BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX 13.9 OZ BOX. Betty Crocker believes that when you make it yourself, you make it special, and I couldn’t agree more! 100% recycled paperboard. This rainbow chip cake is cooked in the microwave in about a minute, and even comes with a rainbow mix frosting. Because microwaves cook differently, time is approximate. 4 mix pouches & 4 frosting pouches.

And they are super reasonably priced at  a suggested manufacturer’s retail price of $2.99 – or just about 75 cents a treat! Which flavor do you think you would like best? We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app. It is so fun! Add milk or water.

We were unable to consolidate the items added to your cart today with those added during a previous visit. Well these mug treats are no different, but they come with everything you need for the perfect treat. And it is super low mess with only a mug and a spoon to clean. Betty Crocker Mug Treats, Have a sweet tooth? FREE EMAIL COURSE EASY, MODERN MEALS YOUR FAMILY WILL WANT TO EAT. And these delicious treats also come with fun toppings! Do not eat raw cake batter.

Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. Contains 2% or Less of: Corn Syrup, Cellulose Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Phosphate), Whey Protein Isolate, Egg White, Monoglycerides, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Corn Cereal, Whey, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Hydrogeneated Palm Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Modified Cellulose, Color (Yellow 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow Lakes 5 & 6, Red Lake 40, Blue Lakes 1 & 2), Citric Acid. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. You know when you use a Betty Crocker mix it is going to turn out. Colourful sprinkles topped with cake toppers of your choice. Which means, you get everything you need for the perfect treat, done in under 5 minutes from start to finish. kit. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.

What you add depends on the mix. Cake Mix, Mug Treats, Rainbow Chip Cake Rainbow chip cake mix with rainbow chip frosting. I lean toward the chocolate and peanut butter, but honestly, it just depends on my mood. Per 1 Pouch Mix & Frosting: 400 calories; 4 g sat fat (21% DV); 440 mg sodium (19% DV); 51 g total sugars.

Betty's Tips Sprinkle with candy sprinkles after frosting. Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Canola, Palm Kernel, Coconut Oil), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Water. 4 Cake Mix Pouches & 4 Rainbow Chip Frosting Pouches. $20 Off + FREE Delivery on your first order!

Need a minute to yourself? 9- to 12-oz mug. are microwavable.

4.3 out of 5 stars 164 ratings. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly.

Please try again later.

Betty's Tips: Sprinkle after frosting. The Red Spoon Promise: The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality and convenience. Betty Crocker Super Moist Rainbow Chip Cake … Select Option. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Frosting Included; Ready in About 1 Minute; Kosher Dairy

Betty's Tips Sprinkle with candy sprinkles after frosting. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. © 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc.  All rights reserved. Carbohydrate Choices: 5. I love that it was so easy to make! Empty the cake mix envelope into the mug. Collect coupons, view Weekly Ad and build your list.

There are 8! We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit.

believes that when you make it yourself, you make it special, and I couldn’t agree more!

All enjoyment!

Call us when you get to the store, we'll load the groceries for you. Which is why they make sure a great short cut for baking, and are such a fun base for delicious creations. how2recycle.info. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. So easy to make and such a tasty treat! Product details/images for convenience only. Betty Crocker Mug Treats are currently available in the baking aisle at Walmart stores nationwide. Add 3 Tablespoons Water or Milk. Betty Crocker Mug Treats Rainbow Chip Cake 13.9oz 1 Pack. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery

We have a hard time finishing off an entire cake from a boxed mix, so this would be perfect. Such a nice easy treat!

You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. Microwave Wattage: 700; Time on High: 1 min 10 sec to 1 min 20 sec. Electrode, Comp-f139f593-597c-4ad6-aa98-31431f48c4d6, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-feff16de-007-175bdb7a97c4c1, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:28:51 GMT, Pack Size. Each Betty Crocker Mug Treats come in a box with four mixes and four topping packs.

Directions: Empty Cake Mix into microwave-safe 9- to 12-oz mug.

Because Betty Crocker Mug Treats even come with a topping, you don’t need to purchase extra toppings to create the treat that’s just right for you. Available from these sellers. We LOVE these! Frosting Included; Ready in About 1 Minute; Kosher Dairy Betty's Tips Sprinkle with candy sprinkles … 4 Cake Mix Pouches & 4 Rainbow Chip Frosting Pouches. or by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the email. Frosting Included; Ready in About 1 Minute; Kosher Dairy. With Betty’s Rainbow Chip Party Cake Mix and your go-to Creamy Deluxe Vanilla Frosting this cake … Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Betty Crocker Mug Treats, Dessert for a small group? High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change. Because. Learn more at Ask.GeneralMills.com.

Bake, Decorate and Celebrate with this Celebration Rainbow Chip Party Cake. I love when I find new products that make my life sweet and easy, and that is definitely the case with Betty Crocker Mug Treats. No making pans needed. This offer is invalid or not available any more. And only require a handful of things to be made: Just grab your favorite 8 to 10 ounce-size mug. Amount Per Serving. Mug will be very hot.

As a reminder, the changes to your order have not been saved yet. Free shipping . We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Manufacturers, Calories % Daily Value* 14%. Do not leave microwave unattended. And only require a handful of things to be made: Finishing touch: Squeeze the topping over the cake.

4 Individual servings. Current selection is: Choose an option, (2 pack) Duncan Hines Classic White Cake Mix, 15.25 oz Box,

Betty Crocker Mug Treats Rainbow Chip Cake.

No work. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information.

We cannot complete your request at this time.

All Rights Reserved.

And they have done it again with these mug treats! Betty Crocker Mug Treats are microwavable. For your security, we do not recommend checking this box if you are using a public device.

Required fields are marked *.

Total Fat 9g.

Betty Crocker Mug Treats Rainbow Chip Cake. www.bettycrocker.com. I love these, it satisfies your craving and keeps you from eating an entire cake! You Will Need: 3 Tbsp Water or Milk. No need to turn on your oven for delicious, easy to make, super quick mug treats from Betty Crocker! Easy Recipes, Slow Cooker Meals, Meal Planning & Meal Prep. Betty Crocker Mug Treats are perfectly portioned for one, baking mixes, that can be whipped up in a mug, in your microwave, in just a minute! There is something for everyone with the Betty Crocker Mug Treats, and I can’t even decide which flavor is my favorite. Microwave Wattage: 1000; Time on High: 1 min 5 sec to 1 min 15 sec.

Microwave about 1 min. Don’t worry when making the treat if it looks like your mug is too big, the treat will puff up when it cooks, so stick to the 8-10 ounce sizing. I guarantee it. Finishing touch: Squeeze the topping over the cake. Where can you get them? Free shipping . Quality and convenience delivered right to your door. This rainbow chip cake is cooked in the microwave in about a minute, and even comes with a rainbow … Betty Crocker Mug Treats. Frosting included. I received product and compensation, but all opinions are my own. Get grocery delivery or pickup in 2 hours from your order time from your local Jewel-Osco! Serve topped with candy pieces. Your email address will not be published. No mess. Per 1 Pouch Mix & Frosting: 400 calories; 4 g sat fat (21% DV); 440 mg sodium (19% DV); 51 g total sugars. Delivery/Pickup is unavailable at this location. Celebration rainbow chip party cake. This is a product you and your family will enjoy.

1 kit = 99g.

Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Stir until cake mix is well blended, about 30 seconds. Hi, I'm Rachael, and I am obsessed with sharing quality products and solid recipes. Squeeze Topping over cake. 400. Betty Crocker Mug Treats – Rainbow Chip Cake w/ Rainbow Chip Frosting. In a hurry? * Enter code SAVE20 at checkout. Package Quantity: 1 1. We aim to show you accurate product information. $14.00. We're not able to confirm your pending order at this time. Shop Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Cake & Frosting Mug Treats - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Betty Crocker Mug Treats Rainbow Chip Cake. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking My Account and changing your email preferences when you are logged in, Rainbow chip cake mix with rainbow chip frosting. Microwave uncovered on high as directed below or until surface is mostly dry.

See my. For all you mug cake lovers out there, I have to share this new product from Betty Crocker. Nutrition Facts.

Triple Chocolate Cake with Fudge Frosting, Cinnamon Roll Cake with Cream Cheese Icing, Rainbow Chip Cake with Rainbow Mix Frosting, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake with Peanut Butter Topping, Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie with Fudge Topping, Chocolate Caramel Cake with Caramel Topping, EASY, MODERN MEALS YOUR FAMILY WILL WANT TO EAT. My kids would love the rainbow chip flavor!

Rainbow Chip Mug Treat! Which is why I love how many fun flavors there are to choose from. I even keep a few in a drawer at the office so I can carve out a little time for myself with a quick and easy treat, and I won’t have an entire cake pan sitting around to tempt me.

and we have not verified it.

My kids love the Rainbow Chip Cake with Rainbow Mix Frosting.