Tami, “I  am one of a number of facilitators that shares with a group of senior teens at our Church. Many of these topics synthesize broad and core elements of our faith. Parables about the Kingdom of Heaven Possibly coupled after a mission/service outing. Why are there so many rules in the Old Testament? (identity topic or choices topic), Is it ok to celebrate Halloween? All youth groups have issues that need managed and addressed from time to time. Romantic love isn’t just passion. All Rights Reserved. Our Old Testament selections cover many of the most popular stories. Each topic has 3-5 individual lessons from different scripture references.

“Your bible studies are just perfect. We have another AWESOME, AMAZING free resource, 50 no prep youth group games. Summary/Quick Survey of the Old Testament events. She has been a Christian most of her life but this will be her first Bible Study so I wanted to keep it simple.”   – K. G. “Thank you! Additionally, it’s very important to use your church’s beliefs and doctrines as the basis for your teaching, and make sure to check-in with your pastor or other church leaders if you’re not entirely certain what your denomination or church believes on a particular issue. Is my friend or family member going to Hell because they don’t believe in Jesus? . “I taught one of your lessons last week. Spiritually Hungry is a Christian website developed to encourage and guide you into a closer relationship with God by focusing on breaking down barriers to a deeper spiritual life. Perhaps at no other point in life are relationships and friendships thought about so much as during the teenage years. (View)    Printable Version (PDF), Part 4 - What is the Role of My Friends? We also have a big list of small group questions for youth group that can get your students really talking. My husband and I are the Youth Pastors of our teens church. Basic Bible Study Lessons for YOUth Preteens Discipleship Bible Lessons for Tweens:. Being alone on Valentine’s day, it’s not such a bad thing. Title Page (View)    Printable Version (PDF), Dealing with Anger (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), The Call to be Different (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Commitment to Christ (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Contentment (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Devotional Time (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Discernment (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Dealing with Guilt (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Integrity (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Laziness (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Popularity (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Priorities (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Pushing the Limits (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Reputation (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Self Image (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Power of the Tongue (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Stewardship (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Handling Stress (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Technology (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Time Management (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Unity (View)Printable Version (PDF)Leader’s Guide (Shop), Introduction (View)    Printable Version (PDF), Part 1 - Who Is God? We are just beginners in this and we are loving it.”  –  T.M. (View)    Printable Version (PDF), Part 5 - What Is Right and Wrong? We hope we gave you at least an idea or two . I can’t wait to get started with the girls in our church” – Mary, Calvary Chapel, “Each study is brief and well written. God has been calling me to talk with my daughter and her friends, but I’ve allowed fear to prevent me from doing it until now.

There are infinite ideas for youth sermons – we just wanted to give you a list to turn to if you’re trying to figure out what to talk about next. How did Jesus’ death fix the problem of sin? A Devotion For Hardships and Suffering, Get The Free Youth Group Planning Cheat Sheet. Being hard on yourself or pressuring yourself, Real life versus online persona (does who you are online match who you are in the real world), How to discern God’s calling in your life. But the one thing we want to stress is that in our belief, after 27 years combined experience in youth ministry, is that all good youth sermons relate directly back to Jesus. Why was Jesus born as a baby and what does that mean? Your material is a blessing.”, “I just downloaded your Modesty Bible study. Retell the Christmas story and break it down for them explaining the different aspects as recorded in the Gospels. Christianity/Relationship With God Youth Sermons. Teenagers really do watch us, … Recognizing Temptation - You can’t overcome temptation if you don’t know what it is! Written exercises encourage girls to gather information from the Bible and the dictionary. If you find a topic on this list you’d like to speak on, we encourage you to just take it from there and dig further into how you’d present the issue. I used one of your bible lessons this  past Wednesday for our Youth Class and they LOVED it!”  – Kelly, “I just reviewed the material and am really excited to start a small study with my daughter, 2 other mothers and their daughters.” – email. A catfish typically has fake social media accounts and tries to lure others into relationships, providing information, or exploiting by some other means. Helping youth understand the basic background, theology, and concepts in the Gospels will create a basis for better understanding Jesus’ ministry and teaching. Creating a safe environment in your youth ministry is a way to handle those questions in an appropriate place and build up faith. LEADER PREP Honesty is one of those areas that students that we serve can see Christ very clearly or vice versa. How was Jesus both fully human and fully God? Check Out Our Youth Group Resources Website, Have You Lost This Too? My two grand-daughters are visiting me for the summer and we wanted to have a four-week Bible study. What to think if your friends or family don’t trust or believe in the Bible. There may be seasons and times when you’ll want to challenge students even more directly than usual to make commitments to Jesus. One of the Fruit of the Spirit is love, did you know love is a gift from God? These questions go along with a lot of the topics presented in this post. ), Illegal drug use (self-care, depression, etc. By what method did God create the universe?

First steps to take after accepting Jesus as Lord of your life. How should we think about the Old Testament as Christians today? Included with each lesson is a leader prep section, introductory game, and discussion questions.