We’ve signed up to their excellent members club and hope to be back soonMore, Dear Guest, I had onion soup as a starter it tasted of nothing, just a dark mass of stewed onions....More, Good Morning I am happy to see that you and your group had such a lovely time with us and even signed up to our club cards.

When it arrived I couldn’t cut into the beef, it was so tough, my husband hates confrontation but I just had to say something. Then she shoved a menu under his nose and said all of them but clearly she didn’t have all of them as she had already said no Pinot, she then stood over the table as she had come Was sollte einem da nicht gefallen! Loved the food, venue just disappointed on the slow service. Two of the starters were not what was ordered to be told...More, Hi

The restaurant is well situated and is a great looking place, nice decor and lots of light through the windows. Bistrot Pierre, Harrogate: See 1,416 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 315 Harrogate restaurants on Tripadvisor. Sitting in the heart of the town centre, just a two minute walk from Harrogate Theatre and close to the bustling Montpellier shopping district. Then she shoved a menu under his nose and said all of them but clearly she didn’t have all of them as she had already said no Pinot, she then stood over the table as she had come My wife and I visited Bistrot Pierre, Harrogate, today the 23rd of August (2019).We had a very pleasant time. Food was nice menu varied and very good service. many thanks Bistrot Pierre set to close Harrogate restaurant, Copyright © 2020 The Stray Ferret Ltd, All Rights Reserved. summer. Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus. He showed us to our table. Nachdem wir umgezogen sind, haben wir jetzt versucht alle drei in Yorkshire und Paradoxerweise, Harrogate ist leichter zu erreichen als unser nächster in Sheffield.

Unsere aktuellen Besuche habe sind tendenziell mit verschiedenen Freunden und fast ohne Ausnahme sie kommen entfernt wie umwandelt. Le Bistrot Pierre, Harrogate. The waiters were understaffed as they had a huge party to look after, but they...More, Dear guest, Wir entschieden uns für die 2 course pre - Theater Menü Preise in £ 14 . Andy, It was my first visit to as Bistrot Pierre restaurant. We stood in reception to wait to be...seated as per the sign and no one came, so I popped my head through to see if I could see anyone and was greeted with a lady who barked at me, to go back to reception and she would come when she was free she gave us the impression that she had zero interest in serving us, when she did come we asked if we could come in for a couple of drinks she said she would check if she could accommodate us, which is fair enough but when she did sit us there was only two people sitting together in the whole restaurant so why did she say she would have to check if she could seat us when only 1 table taken in restaurant mmm.... ( the restaurant was empty 5pm Thursday).

Bistrot Pierre, Harrogate: See 1,416 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 318 Harrogate restaurants on Tripadvisor. Could you please email me direct with contact details so i can call you direct [email protected] The Yorke Arms at Ramsgill has announced it will not reopen its restaurant, but instead become a country house for private hire.

Die Qualitätskontrolle in diesem Geschäft ist unglaublich. Could you please email me direct with contact details so i can call you direct [email protected]