We'll see you guys next time!Kind regards,MarianneBlacklock Guest Happiness Chief.

Blacklock Soho: Sunday Roast - See 1,657 traveller reviews, 876 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor.

I stated that it was what was getting me through Friday and that i had soup for lunch to save space for the feast, which i intended to have later!

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren oder Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern. Good meat. I'm sorry to hear the burger wasn't as rare as you would have liked. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Good cocktails. The waiting staff were super friendly and attentive, they make you feel very welcome.

I actually remember speaking to you on the phone and you saying how much you were looking forward to it.

Ask 606katherinew about Blacklock Shoreditch, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Hotels near Shoreditch High Street Station, Hotels near Queen Mary University of London, Hotels near Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Hotels near UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies, African Restaurants for Families in London, Greek Restaurants with Delivery in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Notting Hill.

However, they were a great starter and a good indication of what was to follow. The chops were all really well cooked, coming on top of foccaccia that soaks up all the meat juices. You can reach me at [email protected] in advance and have a great day,Marianne. I highly recommend Blacklock! Great to hear your Sunday roast was top of the pops! The staff went out of their way to ensure we ordered the right amount and to everyone's taste. NO... my friend and I looked at each other and decided we wanted more. more.

It was a great dining experience, one of the best that i have had in London.

Blacklock is a must if you visiting London, everything is so consistent & we’ll definitely eat there again, just one bit of advice, go there hungry, Absolutely one of the best steaks restaurant in the city.Good and extensive menu, good knowledge of the staff.Will be bback, Another visit to blacklock ended the same way it always does. Der Text enthält möglicherweise von Google bereitgestellte Übersetzungen. B. auf Bewertungen antworten und Ihr Profil aktualisieren zu können. Then a selection of chops with 2 sides for main. Service was excellent, very communicative and professional. Also it's nice to know we managed to live up to expectation after a couple of months wait for the table! We tucked into the pre-bites; in honesty I probably wouldn't have ordered these if they didn't come part of the deal. Vielen Dank. Mel22221. WOW!!!! Hi EmmaAlice88So great to hear you had a nice birthday meal with us! Wow Seye D!What a review I don't really know where to begin! Blacklock Soho: Sunday Roast - See 1,638 traveller reviews, 844 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor.

At £20 a head the value is incredible for the amount you get.3 types of meat all exquisitely cooked along with all the trimmings you would expect and more!

The flatbread is a guilty pleasure that none of us can put into words! Can't wait to have you guys back next time! We are booking all the way through to May at the moment (ridiculous!) We ordered 2 small chops, 1 normal size Rib eye (yum), the burger (we’d read loads about this before) and 2 sides and it was plenty! i wanted to book a table so i went online; i sent an email on saturday 30th of january early in the morning.... no answer and no acknowledgement. Blacklock: restaurant review. Look forward to having you guys back next time.Best wishes,MarianneBlacklock Guest Happiness Chief, Blacklock's name kept coming up when my wife asked for recommendations close to a show we were seeing in Shatfesbury Ave. We certianly weren't disappointed and Blacklock more than exceeded any expectations we could have had. Ein Genuß.

If you can't make it back to your mums for Sunday lunch, this is where you want to be.

Under the meat was some flatbread; an unnecessary addition some might think - however, the bread soaked up all the juices of the meat and was absolutely brilliant, i'm not sure i have ever enjoyed bread that much before. Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us!

Glad you had such a rad time with us and thanks for the great recommendations! All the best, Gordon, i had been once and i liked it.