Optimum luxury in this pillow. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Grey, blue, orange, light blue, red, and purple color options, Measures 60 inches wide x 70 inches long (7 ounce of fill). This 500 thread count damask stripe cotton cover comforter, features Siberian white down fill for all seasons with a baffle box construction to prevent the fill from shifting for maximum coziness. 600 Fill power. What others said when purchasing this item, Electrode, Comp-e843e7e0-bc8e-4dea-90ed-a1ffca552124, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6d24fbeb-007-175bdf662d7b50, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:37:22 GMT, Electrode, Comp-9c129536-c5ef-49f8-a4ba-0177d2f48d48, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-3d63e4f0-007-175be0355e49fe, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:51:31 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. The throw can be rolled up and stuffed inside the travel pouch which is included.

Blue Ridge Home Fashions Luxury 1000 Thread Count Pima Cotton Down... Another great feature is the diamond stitch quilting on both sides of the pillow. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Later that day we got on the boat and took a ride on the lake and it was cool I took my throw and wrapped it around me and it kept me warm and it was so comfortable!

Keep warm in the elements with the Activ packable down throw by Blue Ridge… Find in Store. BLACK FRIDAY SNEAK PREVIEW | Shop First-Chance Deals.

The throw can be rolled up and stuffed inside the travel pouch which is included.

The rugged Blue Ridge ACTIV ™ packable down throw is extremely light and portable, packs tightly into its own drawstring stuff sack. The packable oversized down throw is extremely light and portable.

With a optima-loft polyester fill, a guesst making these pillows a great buy. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Blue Ridge Activ Packable Down Throw by Blue Ridge . Blue Ridge Home Fashions 240 TC White Goose Feather & Down Pillow - Jumbo, White. Something went wrong. Perfect for sporting events, travel, camping, hiking, cabin or home. This pack of pillows features a 1000 thread Egyptian Quality Cotton cover in jumbo size construction. Available in size Jumbo 20x28". Double stitched, self piping and filled with hypoallergenic Siberian white down. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!!

Filled with 98% White Goose Feathers and 2% White Goose Down. From Blue Ridge Home Fashions. Blue Ridge Home Fashions is one of the leading basic bedding manufacturers in the United States, specializing in down/feather and synthetic home textiles products.

This Blue Ridge packable down throw is extremely light and portable, packs tightly into its own drawstring stuff sack.

The best of modern, priced for real life. I layed the throw down on the grass and took a nap on it!