total), Gluten Free; Vegan/Vegetarian; Kosher Pareve, Manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility; R5-ELISA tested gluten free, Good source of dietary fiber; 5g of protein per serving, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2019. Please try again.

I make a quart batch of this cereal by adding one cup of dry cereal to about 5 cups of water.

Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

These little jewels of 7 healthy grains and one questionable grain taste great and help me eat a healthy breakfast each morning. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019.

I've been buying it for years, and now that gluten free is a thing - this cereal has more than doubled in price. Please try your search again later. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions. Serve with honey and milk. Our relationship starts at the source-with the farmer who produces the grain. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. I was a bit frustrated, because I paid for two day delivery, but Ithought it was for a 4 bag case. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Cover and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. We've also included sunflower and flaxseeds for a nutritional boost. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 8 Grain Hot Cereal, 25 Oz, Gluten Free; Vegan; Vegetarian; Kosher Pareve, Manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility; R5-ELISA tested gluten free, Good source of dietary fiber; 5g of protein per serving. My mom uses it in the bread she bakes and I needed it quickly because I couldn't get it where I live and ashe was out. Over 90 % of all soy beans grown in the US are genetically modified. Together, we ensure that we're offering the best product available, while always using best practices. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2017.

With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship.