more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. This Schloss has amazing gardens and grounds and views.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Hotels near Schloss Hof: (14.89 km) Hostel Folks (15.49 km) Marrol's Boutique Hotel Bratislava (14.52 km) LOFT Hotel Bratislava (15.46 km) Roset Boutique Hotel (14.07 km) Grand Hotel River Park, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bratislava; View all hotels near Schloss Hof on Tripadvisor Trasa: Bratislava, Karlova Ves - Berg (hraničný prechod) - Hainburg an der Donau - Engelhartstetten - Schloss Hof - Devínska Nová Ves - Devín - Bratislava, Karlova Ves. How can I get from Devin Castle to Schloss Hof? Very close to Bratislava. A must visit. The palace was expanded during this time and part of this expansion included building two indoor riding arenas. Particularly enjoyable was the chance to see Lipizzaner stallions, and some interesting heirloom chickens. This combined with the many corners, animal farm, fountains, etc. Very nice place with beautifull gardens.Castle -nothing special(not much to see) but gardens &park! more. In our eyes, Schloss Hof is immediately an interesting palace because it once belonged to Maria Theresa.

Reviews. The palace wasn't anything special, but we had an absolutely wonderful time here. About us; Cruises to Vienna; Tours; MICE & Group offer; Contact; Schloss Hof. Everything is well maintained and just a pleasure for the eye.

Duration 5 h. (flexible) Prices: 2 participants – 45 € /person 3-4 participants – 40 € /person 5-10 participants – 35 € /person . Book In Advance. Everything is well maintained and just a pleasure for the eye. There wasn't much to do, but we did have a good time wandering the grounds. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

From Marchegg, Schloss Hof offers a free shuttle bus to and from the palace.

HISTORY OF SCHLOSS HOF. Bratislava. You certainly understand why this location was chosen. He left it to a niece in his will, and it was later purchased by Empress Maria Theresa of Austria and became …

I don't recall having to pay an entrance fee a few years back. Trasa: Bratislava, Karlova Ves - Berg (hraničný prechod) - Hainburg an der Donau - Engelhartstetten - Schloss Hof - Devínska Nová Ves - Devín - Bratislava, Karlova Ves Dĺžka: 51 km Stúpanie: 231 m Klesanie: 231 m Náročnosť: stredne náročná Typ bicykla: cestný, trekový Povrch: spevnený Popis: Medzinárodný cykloturistický okruh vedie po pamiatkach slovensko – rakúskeho pohraničia. Europe ; Austria ; Lower Austria ; Schlosshof ; Schlosshof - Things to Do ; Schloss Hof; Search. A lovely surprise-- Lipizzaner stallions on premises, Hotels near Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Hotels near University of Performing Arts in Bratislava, Hotels near Comenius University in Bratislava, Time for Slovakia - Private tours in Slovakia. I know I can take bus 29 or a boat from Bratislava to Devin Castle. But things have improved for the better and the price is totally justified. With the Estate Farm’s attraction, Animal World, filled with unique animals like the White Donkey and the Hungarian Racka, guided tours that are both in the garden and the palace, as well as a seasonal Christmas Market, there is so much to explore at Schloss Hof! Answer 1 of 4: I want to combine a trip from Bratislava to Devin Castle and Schloss Hof, using public transport. Particularly enjoyable was the chance to see Lipizzaner stallions, and some interesting heirloom chickens. Now, go out and enjoy the day at Schloss Hof! You certainly understand why this location was chosen. Súhlasíte s ich použitím. Bus 28 also runs from the city through (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We learned from our audio guide that several species of plants and animals were being preserved at Schloss Hof, and we were able to see several plants in bloom this time of year.

In the weekend it now offers attractions like markets (food, plants, handycrafts, etc. In 2002, it underwent reconstruction so that visitors would be able to enjoy the beauty of the palace. Sisi Tour in Vienna and Lower Austria. st. to Marchegg Station (takes about 20 minutes). Answer 1 of 2: Other than the Hop On bus, is there a way to get from Schloss Hof to Carnuntum? It is worth the trip from Vienna. I would prefer not to walk. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. For this reason I wouldn't recommend doing this route on a road bike. Now it is 13 Euro per adult and 8 euro per child.