In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together, Add in the 2 cups of frozen O’Brien hash browns, stir, Finally, gently fold in the pieces of Pillsbury biscuits, Prepare the bundt cake pan with non stick spray. },

if (this.validEmail.test(email.value)) { Blogger Christie cooked up this genius idea of filling her bundt pan with peppers, then filling the peppers with cheese and bacon. Add chopped onion and celery and sauté until tender and translucent. Country Living participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. A sticky toffee mini Bundt cake is the perfect small gift for others. } else {

this.callbackName = 'jsonp_callback_' + Math.round(100000 * Math.random());

fieldAndListValidation: function() { },

You will never use your bundt pan the same way again. },

} else {

of our. When you think of a bundt pan, you probably picture some plain pound cakes coming hot out of your grandma’s oven with their iconic ridges and gaping center hole.

For this recipe, you will need eggs, milk, cheese, Canadian bacon, O’Brien frozen hash browns (or regular frozen hash browns if you have picky eaters), as well as Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits. instances = Widget.BasicDropdown.instances, This one requires a well-deserved, whaaaaaaaat? Do not sell my personal information. 5.

}

Recipes. } else { setFormClassName: function() { input.placeholder = input.getAttribute('data-required-field'); field.className = field.className.replace(/ invalid/g, ''); } else { this.revalidateOnChange(); Add broth, apple and dried cranberries to the vegetable mixture. Get ’Em Here! },

Get the latest life tips & hacks in your inbox for free! Whisk eggs, add to the bowl and mix until stuffing is coated.

It has a savory side, too. this.submit.value = this.submitButtonText();

} else {

for (var i = 0; i < fields.length; ++i) { if (instance.wrapperEl === dropdownEl) {

var _this = this; var fields = this.form.querySelectorAll('.mimi_field.required');

text = this.submit.getAttribute('data-default-text');

Slow down. new Mimi.Signups.EmbedValidation();

Discover the 10 best bundt pan recipes (that aren’t cake! I'm Kelly Dixon and this website is designed to inspire your creative side.

You are posting comments too quickly.

extend(Mimi.Signups.EmbedValidation.prototype, { Oh, good. If you don’t like tuna, that’s fine! The secret to perfectly crispy skin on your roasted chicken doesn’t lie in some fancy ingredients or technique, it’s all in the bundt pan!

Bundt pan stuffing is a clever turn on a holiday staple.

htmlEmbedDropdownValidation: function(field) {