In a large, heavy saucepan, heat the oil. Caramelized the onions with 2 tablespoons butter and set them aside, deglazed the pan with a little bit of chicken broth (low sodium kind), added the rest of the butter, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, salt, cayenne and curry.

Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hr or overnight. It was fantastic!

The chicken was tender and the sauce was delicious. It was fantastic over basmati rice, I would definitely make it again!! Then I added the ckicken bits right into the sauce mixture (without tandoori masala) and let it simmer on low for about 25 more minutes until the chicken was done, being careful not to boil the cream.

Meanwhile melt the remaining butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat along with the tomato sauce, heavy cream, salt, cayenne pepper, and garam masala. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. try adding them in about... 10 or 15 minutes b4 the sauce is done, depending how crunchy or soft you want the veggy's! Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low; cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. We loved it and will serve it to company. Get the Cooks Professional Espresso Maker for just £39.99, Choose the type of message you'd like to post, Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice. I served it over basmati rice and garnished with fresh cilantro. Loved it! Cook for 5 minutes, stirring leisurely, until golden. Bake at 400 for 25-30 min. 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized chunks. It was delicious!! Turns out lighter but just as delicious. I'm sure this dish is delish, but definitely NOT healthy!!!! Stirred it, added cut up raw chicken, and then simmered for 25 min. Then stir in caramelized onions. I added onions and a few chopped fresh plum tomatoes also. Cook for 15 mins, then add any remaining marinade left in the bowl. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Spread all the stuffing from the bowl on top. Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and toss with the marinade. Close the chicken breasts. this was amazing and super easy! Will have to keep looking for something with more reasonable ingredients.

Recipe from Good Food magazine, February 2017, New! In a large, heavy saucepan, heat the oil. :) hope that helps! Simmer for 5 mins, then sprinkle with the toasted almonds.

I changed it up a bit after reading other reviews: 1/4 cup butter (instead of 1 cup) 1 can fat free evaporated milk (instead of 3 cups heavy cream) 1/2 teaspoon salt (instead of 2 teaspoons) 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (instead of 1 teaspoon) and 1 tablespoon curry powder (instead of garam masala, which I could not find) I omitted the vegetable oil and tandoori masala.

Top with more sauce, remaining mozzarella and Italian seasoning.

curry powder. Bake chicken in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes. This turned out fabulous. I also recommend skipping out on the salt, and experimenting with the degree of cayenne pepper based on your spiciness preference.