Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Copyright © 2015new Date().getFullYear()>2010&&document.write("-"+new Date().getFullYear());, The Coffee Concierge. Califia Farms® Pure Black Cold Brew Coffee Unsweetened. Would buy again and again if it was available. Came packed in many ice bags to keep it cool. Completely unacceptable. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2018. (There a lot of ways but pre-made coffee you buy isn't that bad.) It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I also plan to try some of their other flavors to see if I have a different experience, so stay tuned for those. Box was delivered on 1/30 with bottles with an expiration date of 2/4. Made with 100 percent arabica beans, with nitro and espresso options available. Yeah, cool looking bottle. Read reviews and buy Califia Farms Pure Black Blonde Roast Cold Brew Coffee - 48 fl oz at Target. Please feel free to contact our customer care team at [email protected], Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The product is great. :D” and “Go Green, Go Vegan!!! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2020.

Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018, I ordered this for myself and I had family members try, and they all love it so much. I thought one of the had expired but no, they both have the same expiration date but something was wrong with one of them, it looked different and it smelled horrible.

It is….GOD AWFUL.

Califia Farms also seems to genuinely want to make high-quality drinks with high-quality ingredients. <3" lifestyle cause it just creates abominations like these that are allegedly good for you. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! I can't knock on the ingredients because for the most part, they seem natural. The login page will open in a new tab. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Califia Farms Pure Black Unsweetened Cold Brew Coffee, 48 Oz (Pack of 2) | Clean Energy | Premium Arabica | Whole30 | Keto | No Sugar Added | Vegan | Non-GMO at Amazon.com. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

Did I just perhaps get a bad bottle. I could make it myself but I’m a lazy bum TBH. I got home, sat down crack this crap open and was met with an UNPLEASANT mix of tastes. Please log in again. When I tried it, the coffee had either some carbonation or acid in it.

I realize we aren't necessarily the target market for a product like this since we drink milk and mostly enjoy our coffee without any additives, but we still found the taste to be rather disappointing. I took the box in off the porch as soon as it arrived and put the drinks in the fridge, so it was not a case of sitting outside in the heat, etc. In any case, they have a helpful store locator. I was dissatisfied with the packing/shipping. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I usually have issues finding COLD coffee I truly enjoy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ove this product but it was only available once. However, the list was just a little bit too long. Beverages Coffee Coffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant Coffee Califia Farms. And even if it were true, why not tell the consumer a little bit about how you're brewing the coffee and WHY slow makes it better? Its just so yummy and you can literally drink it all day. You shouldn't have trouble finding Califia Farms' cold brew in high-end grocery stores like Whole Foods, but it might be a bit more difficult to find in some of the bigger stores.

Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Please enable Cookies and reload the page.

I've had my eye on Califia Farms' cold brew coffee for awhile now and finally decided to give it a try despite my indifference towards almond milk. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! You can definitely taste the almond milk but I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Healthy I guess? Free from gluten & carrageenan. Delight yourself in the refreshingly delicious coffee flavor of Califia Farms pure black cold brew products. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! A little pricey but if you like this, it's worth it. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up.

It almost makes me wonder if this is just a marketing gimmick on Califia Farms' part, as cold brew is the hottest (no pun intended) thing in the coffee world right now. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. While I wasn't a big fan of the triple shot cold brew by Califia Farms, I won't count it out for those who love almond milk in their coffee. Out of my shipment of 12, two arrived spoiled despite, being in cold packs. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!!

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The aroma is pretty gnarly too, it reminds me of a house getting revamped or art supplies that include paint. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target.