Using coconut milk in coffee can bring a tropical twist to your beverage without artificial flavors, and the naturally dense consistency of this non-dairy milk won’t water down your coffee. We all know cereal to be the simplest breakfast there is, making it the ideal breakfast for college students. And though some dairy products seem like they'd be fine to put into your milk, you might want to avoid them because they're actually kind of terrible. As a foodservice operator or restaurant owner, it’s important to stay ahead of new food trends so you can capitalize on what’s new and popular.

Oat milk can be foamed, though it may produce larger bubbles than dairy milk due to its lower protein content. Happy Husband. Our verdict on the Dunkin’ cereals is probably the opposite of their Dunkin’ coffee counterparts. But hey, we’re all for random cross-brand collaborations. No, we’re not talking about pouring a cup of coffee into your bowl of cereal instead of milk — though… let’s try that.

Strangely, that makes the cereal a great option for someone who is trying to ween themselves off of caffeine. And maybe even lunch and dinner too (I’ve been found guilty of that).

The experience was less like drinking a Dunkin’ Caramel Macchiato and more like drinking a blended caramel drink.

Will this replace our morning cup of coffee? You have our full support! Post’s Dunkin’ Caramel Macchiato cereal is a top ten cereal. Cashew milk has a slightly sweet taste that is less nutty than other nut milks. Both bowls of cereal improved when the cereal hit a soggy state, once the chocolate puffs soaked a good amount of milk in, the flavors became much more balanced and some of the harsh bitterness was tamped down, leaving a cereal that truly tastes like coffee in a bowl.

Coconut has a sweet, distinctive flavor that some people love. Will fans of Dunkin’s coffee find something to love in the cereal versions? If you aren’t careful, cashew milk may produce a soapy texture when steamed. Oat milk may also take longer to foam and steam than cow’s milk. Much like with butter, make sure you whisk the coconut oil into your coffee so that it froths up, otherwise the oil will just pool at the top. It's early in the morning, or maybe the middle of the afternoon. If you want to incorporate cashew milk into your coffee offerings, weigh the costs and benefits of producing your own. We’re talking about giving Post’s new caffeine-infused Dunkin’ Caramel Macchiato and Mocha Latte cereal a try. You're dazed and need caffeine, so you get your act together enough to brew yourself a fresh pot of coffee. The Mocha Latte, on the other hand, went from being senses pleasing coffee forward experience to a bitter mess of chocolate chalk milk and a flavor that feels less harmonious than it’s Caramel counterpart.

In the dry test, it was pretty clear that the Mocha Latte was superior over the Caramel Macchiato. Basically, Post is offering us all an edible form of iced coffee. Whatever the reason, the severity of the situation is acute: you've got hot coffee and no milk and you enter crisis mode because you need a substitute for milk in coffee now. Coca-Cola Is Finally Combining Its Two Best Flavors to Create Cherry-Vanilla Coke, Why Thomas Keller Thinks Farm-to-Table Is Absurd, The Best Post-Party Breakfast Spots in Atlanta, According to Local DJs.

Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Rating (out of 5): Kefir: Skyisfa11ing suggested this as a milk alternative (though specifically a goat’s milk kefir, which I could not find at my local market. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Both can be consumed rather quickly and provide a jolt of early morning energy to help propel you into your day. Like cereal, milk was also synonymous with health, full of vitamins and calcium. Rice milk has a very neutral taste that allows the flavor of your coffee to come through. However, the best substitute that I have found so far, is a cup of COFFEE. I got home one day and was reaaaaally hungry and had just gotten a bunch of oatmeal that day, as well as a bag of cheap grounds someone had got me as a birthday present. As of December 2018, industrial hemp is legal to grow in the United States, making hemp seed milk more widely available. Previously, it was legal only to import dried hemp seeds in order to produce hemp milk. However, some of your customers may not like the strength of coconut milk’s flavor, and they could feel that it overpowers their coffee. It was tasty in a pinch, but the coffee texture/taste didn't combine well with the cheerios, I think some of the appeal of milk is the fatty richness and viscosity.

Previous times, I have used Orange Juice in it's place. To determine if coffee creamer can be a substitute for milk in your meal, figure out the purpose of the milk in your particular recipe.

Over the past few years, the coffee industry has changed drastically for a variety of reasons. Dunkin’s Mocha Latte iced coffee is a much more pleasant experience with hints of dark chocolate complimenting freshly ground espresso, resulting in a cool and creamy beverage that never fails to remind you that you’re drinking coffee.

This works well, however I forgot to remove the old coffee cartridge beforehand.

Pull a shot of espresso over a bowl of Reese's Puffs or Cocoa Puffs.

From bars to bistros, customers are demanding the best when it comes to their caffeine fix. Soy milk’s good stretch is one reason it has been a popular alternative to dairy milk for so long. We’ve tasked ourselves with figuring out not just which flavor is worth your money, but if a bowl of Dunkin’ cereal lives up to its namesake. Each customer has different preferences, and your offerings need to be diverse enough to accommodate them. Like other high-protein milk alternatives, pea milk is good at making foam for coffee beverages.

You're probably feeling like you've started the day on a bad foot anyway, so might as well treat yourself. Another time, I used water,which really brings out the flavours in the grains. Just remember to pick up another carton of milk the next time you leave the house. Just do it and change this post to a review rather than an inquiry! In this guide, we examine eight alternatives to dairy milk and the key factors that determine their compatibility with coffee. Minions, Mario, And The Grateful Dead — 2020’s Weirdest Sneaker Collaborations, The Best Bourbon At Every Price Point From $10-$100, Masters Favorite Jon Rahm Gives Us A Detailed Look At Augusta National, Alex Trebek Made ‘Jeopardy!’ Great Because He Wanted All Of Us To Find The Answers, Peter Murray And The Professional Fighters League Are Bringing Fans ‘MMA 2.0’, Talib Kweli & DMX Talk Jay-Z Battle, Aaliyah, Prison, Murder Inc, & Addiction, Hook Gives A Bubbly Performance Of ‘Take You Home’ For ‘UPROXX Sessions’, Lil Keed, NLE Choppa, And More React To Busta Rhymes’ Classic ‘Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See’ Video, HUF’s Keith Hufnagel In His Final Video Interview — From NYC Skater To Streetwear Icon, All The Best New Hip-Hop Albums Coming Out This Week, All The Best New Indie Music From This Week, All The Best New Pop Music From This Week, All The Best New Music From This Week That You Need To Hear, All The Best New Rap Music To Have On Your Radar.

Press J to jump to the feed. Maybe you open the carton and smell that it's gone bad, or find that your roommate used up all the milk without getting a new carton.

And the truth is that All-Bran, plain Shredded Wheat, Fibre 1, and Special K cereal just aren’t as good. Pea milk has a relatively high protein content compared to other non-dairy alternatives, and it also contains a healthy dose of potassium. By serving fresh, quality coffee, you can increase your customer’s length of stay while encouraging additional add-on purchases including pastries or dessert. I worked nights and would usually get home around 2/3AM, but not sleep until 6 or 7.

For all we know, the Dunkin’ cereal line is awful, or maybe one is good and the other is trash — look we’re just going to shut up, eat the damn cereals, and tell you our thoughts.

From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Thank you!

Would recommend using Honey Nut because the honey sweetens up the coffee nicely.

Soy milks without preservatives may be more prone to separating in your customers’ coffee. The only rush you’re going to get from a bowl is a sugar rush. Pull a shot of espresso over a bowl of Reese's Puffs or Cocoa Puffs. These aren't your standard dairy substitutes for coffee, because if you don't have regular, old milk, chances are good you don't have soy or almond or coconut or macadamia nut milk in your fridge either. Hemp seed milk is a popular non-dairy milk because of its high protein content. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Just the other day I used the hotel coffee maker to boil water for my instant oats.

Oat Milk. Almond milk has a nutty flavor that can sometimes taste bitter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services.

As the cereals started to gather milk, the flavors really started activating, turning the Caramel Macchiato into a surprisingly smooth experience with a creamy well-balanced flavor that was further complemented by the occasional burst of sugar via the espresso-swirled marshmallows. But if I had to choose, I’d opt for the bowl of Caramel Macchiato cereal over everything.

I need to eat at some point, and the only edible thing I have in my pantry is a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. If you do, you'll probably want to dilute it with water since it's so rich and thick.

It can be a base liquid in a meal to create a creamy, rich dish or added sparingly at the end to lighten a dish.