This is the second time I went there and was pissed off so its now the last. There was plenty of meat and even the chicken breast was tender and moist. They gave us generous portions and got everything correct. When we were sitting eating our meal the owner thanked us for coming and…", "I went the restaurant twice, one was dine in and another one was cellphone order. 0 reviews of China Dragon, first by Recommended! Hairnets people! Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Chicken, pork, seafood all mixed with assorted Chinese vegetable in special brown sauce. Snow peas pods toss cooked with water chestnuts, and carrots. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.

Two of the 3 tables were taken up by the staff. How is this business handling reopening? I did not get to see the restaurant or experience the customer service which is the most important part in my opinion. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. If you have not yet tried this restaurant, I highly recommend it! Good food and service. So last night my friend ordered takeout from China dragon. Its really good! The only negative I can say is that its not your typical "10 minute" restaurant. Changed hands somewhere around May 1012 and not for the better. I ordered tonight, waited forever which is unheard of for Chinese food, I get there and the entire place ois filled with smoke, so much I had to stand outside with the door open, my egg roll and crab rangoon were completely burnt, I mean really, there WAS NO ONE THERE cheap bastards, how do you serve burnt food when its not even busy?

Very good Chinese food for takeout; not an eat-in restaurant although they may have 2-3 tables where you can wait. Drag-On LLC is a Connecticut Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on May 16, 2017. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.

| Contact Hubbiz The food is head and shoulders above every other Chinese take out we have tried throughout the area. We were both pleasantly delighted with out meal....We did take out again a couple of weeks later and again, our meal was very good. Are they offering sit-down dining? See all restaurants in East Hampton.

United States ; Connecticut (CT) East Hampton ; East Hampton Restaurants ; China Dragon; Search. This review is based solely on food. | Facebook Pretty much a takeout-only place, but a good spot to call when you have a taste for Chinese. They gave a decent amount of shrimp, the chicken had a good crunch ratio, and we had a good egg roll as well.

Changed hands somewhere around May 1012 and not for the better. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Hot is not too hot so you can get some heat but you still taste the food. Pan fried noodle on the side. Contact us to connect with your diners.

The portions are large, the food is tasty and the price within the range of most others we have tried. dissappointed all the way for $30.00 i am not ever going back.

We are open for 【PickUp】 & 【Delivery】. | Terms of Use Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We would never return! Anyone can make good food, attitude of the staff sets restaurants apart. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

Although some other Chinese places nearby might be higher end and more flavorful, this is exactly the type of place that is almost always open and can deliver great food at fair prices. I always deliver (a...", "Be more in touch with the customers instead of whether your fridge gets fixed. in Fast Food, Food Delivery Services, Sandwiches. When the situation changes, and the bar is allowed to re-open, we'll let you know here. 17 other reviews that are not currently recommended. China Dragon, East Hampton. The amt is generous, i...", "This place use to be great. Please check with the restaurant directly.

The portions are large, the food is tasty and the price within the range of most others we have tried. Not only is the food poor but the service is slow and .... get this:Joan ordered shrimp in lobster sauce (very soupy) served on a very cheap paper plate. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in East Hampton, CT. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 870 dishes from China Dragon.

Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to China Dragon. They refurbished the place and now take plastic.

The owner asked us a couple of questions as we are new customers. English. We are open for 【PickUp】 & 【Delivery】. I was served old reheated food! | Privacy Policy CT Shrimp & Chicken in Garlic or Szechuan Sauce, Shredded Chicken with String Bean in Garlic Sauce, Chicken with String Bean with Garlic Sauce. I usually have to ...", "It had been a while since I visited this restaurant. Roast pork, chicken, jumbo shrimp sauteed with mushroom, bamboo shoots, snow pea pods and vegetable. "Went with the hubs to check this place out.

See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in East Hampton, CT. ... Business Pages East Hampton Ct. White meat chicken. This review is based solely on food. We made our choices and went home. It was used the next day in New York City. Menuism intends to provide the most accurate information possible. Chicken tenders 3, fried wonton 3,sweet & sour chicken (3), fried shrimp (3), spring roll, teriyaki chicken. We’ve tried several dishes, appetizers, and soups.

Save.

One of the worst restaurants ever. A Chinese food lover from New Britain, CT tried it.

Chinese Delivery in East Hampton on YP.com. All of it was very good. So we got shrimp lo mein and general tsoas chicken. Typically very good, only sour note so far was getting flour tortillas one night for moo shu - yikes.

Very tasty and a very good value. We find the food to be extremely fresh and very well seasoned. 2909 Hwy 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582. Sauteed shrimp & chicken with vegetable in wine sauce. Get quick answers from China Dragon staff and past visitors. Family-owned restaurant with HUGE portions and friendly staff. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Wouldn't use a credit card there if I were you.

you? We were it disappointed, and in fact pleasantly surprised by the food here. We’ve stopped in several times for take out. First time the…", "I had this order delivered, everything was delicious and so yummy. Restaurant menu, map for China Dragon located in 06410, Cheshire CT, 460 West Main Street. Going to dine at China Dragon? Print. Email Egg roll (2), fried shrimp (4), shrimp toast (2), teriyaki beef (2), spare ribs (2) and chicken wing (3). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

We stopped in last week for lunch. Tonight was our third try and I am pleased to report we will be regulars. Highly recommended: the Kung Bo Shrimp, Beef Lo Mein, and Triple Hunan Delight. Order online and read reviews from China Dragon at 42 E High St in East Hampton 06424 from trusted East Hampton restaurant reviewers. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. What safety measures are they taking? Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? When you call for an order expect to wait 30 minutes before its ready.

Fried Wontons filled with Crabmeat & Cream Cheese. Sauteed beef and scallop with onion, pepper, snow peas, baby corn, straw mushroom, black bean sauce. Family-owned restaurant with HUGE portions and friendly staff. The food is head and shoulders above every other Chinese take out we have tried throughout the area. My fav? On each of the three visits, business was brisk indicating to me that others share my opinion. Highly recommended: the Kung Bo Shrimp, Beef Lo Mein, and Triple Hunan Delight. I used to love their crab rangoon. can't speak on behalf of the teenagers that may work here because i come for lunch, and it's the same…". 11 reviews #7 of 9 Restaurants in East Hampton $ Chinese Asian. Hairnets! Learn more. A Chinese food lover from East Hampton, CT tried it. A lot of chicken on the thighs and legs. ADVERTISEMENT.

Subscribe to our mailing list! Gross! If you have not yet tried this restaurant, I highly recommend it!More. Lobster chunks, fresh squid, jumbo shrimp, scallops sauteed with assorted Chinese vegetable. the food has gone down hill as well. Tonight was our third try and I am pleased to report we will be regulars. Beef, chicken, shrimp, scallops & roast pork w. mixed vegetable in chef's special brown sauce. While t...", "I ordered delivery from this restaurant and was excited to find good Chinese food after my recent...", "Ordered the Dinner Combo's that come with 1 meat, fried rice and egg roll. Several weeks ago we were on our way home later than usual one evening and decided to stop for Chinese take at China Dragon. Each plate served with egg roll and pork fried rice.

China Dragon locations.

The shrimp dish was O.K. We gave our credit card over the phone for pick up.

About China Dragon: Established in 1994, China Dragon is located at 42 E High St Ste 2 in East Hampton, CT - Middlesex County and is a business listed in the categories Chinese Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurant Chinese, Limited-Service Restaurants, Restaurant Asian and Restaurants.

Categories: Chinese Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurant Chinese, Limited-Service Restaurants, Restaurant Asian and Restaurants, Copyright © 2011-2020 Hubbiz®

View the online menu of China Dragon and other restaurants in East Hampton, Connecticut.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dragon East is honoring social distancing with limited seating in our dining area.