However I guess this is expected when you ship cookies from warehouse passing through multiple hands, they tend to break during transport. cookie is beloved by both kids and adults. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020.

I recommend this product to other to enjoy. Well maybe a little guilty. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. This resealable pack is perfect for snacking and sharing, whether you're at home, school, the office, or on the go. Chips Ahoy Cookies Free Ship Cookie 12 Ct 4 Cookies pack Nabisco Chocolate Chip. 10+ years ago, I would get mad at myself for buying a bag of Chewy Chips Ahoy and eating the whole thing in one sitting.

However, I do not think I will purchase this again as this size is locally available and, in most cases, at a lesser price. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. Stock up Sweeties!

They are not nearly as good and came crushed. Delicious Chips Ahoy! Chips Ahoy Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ar... American Cookies Free shipping on orders of $35+ & save 5% with your Target RedCard. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 9.5oz. Chocolate Chip Cookies mixed with So... Milka Chips Ahoy! It's no surprise that the scrumptious CHIPS AHOY! The packaging is good and quick to reseal. Make your day a bite better with Ghirardelli. It's all the same when you put it in your mouth. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Will Give You the Beach Body You Always Wanted. I ordered these because the other chip flavours were $1.99 so I got 2 boxes of this flavour, not realizing they were a lot more expensive (my mistake, but wasn't obvious). I ordered one box of these for nostalgia and they were gone within minutes.
Smores! Chips Ahoy! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. McDonald’s will offer the new McFlurry and McNuggets starting September 16. Cookies were extremely crumbly and did not hold it's shape at all after a single bite. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This product may not be right for you. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This package contains 1 resealable 300g pack of CHIPS AHOY! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Gone. Cookies not yet available in Canada. Chocolate Chunks Cookies, 1 Resealable Pack (300g). I really enjoy eating these cookies and I find them to be satisfyingly good as a snack to have by myself or with friends and family. Chips Ahoy! Please see our full disclaimer below. The Add-on program allows Amazon to offer thousands of low-priced items that would be cost-prohibitive to ship on their own. 269 g. Sour. They were as fresh as if purchased here and just as wonderful to eat. Never mind eating the entire bag, I can't even finish a single cookie. Seems like the batch that I received was of an older production. Chocolate Chip Cookies made wi... Chips Ahoy! Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Chips Ahoy! For a wide assortment of Chips Ahoy! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. CHIPS AHOY! These are thicker than the originals and are very hard to resist. These decadent Chips Ahoy Cookies will provide you the Summer Beach Body Look you always wanted and dreamt of. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Aus Vereinigte Staaten … There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. The flavour of these cookies is very good and delicious and there is certainly value for my money there. Can it get any better?