I really appreciate your posting. From which platforms to use and the best books to read, bibliophiles share their advice. Philadelphia Area Mom and Food Blogger, Karen Hartzell is the author/founder of In The Kitchen With KP. (I know I’m late, just figuring out now how to use stat counter LOL) […], […] Bundt by Anita from Hungry CoupleBlue Hawaiian Bundt Cake by Tara from Noshing With The NolandsChocolate Bundt With Coconut Cream Cheese Filling by Karen from In The Kitchen With KPChocolate Coconut Bundt Cake by Kim from Cravings Of A […], […] was to make a SWIRLY bundt. Pour into a greased bundt cake pan. ( I like to use the toothpick method. Are there truly no eggs in the recipe? 1- Blend together in a large bowl, cake mix, water, oil, and eggs at a low speed until moistened. Then try our go-to menu. I am Katalin, self-taught baker, recipe developer, food photographer and digital marketer. I love the technique you used for this! She is 32, from Guaytacama, Ecuador, and in this picture, she holds a bundle of recently harvested Fair Trade-certified roses. © 2020 Sean Wenzel & Infinite Networks Inc. All rights reserved. You can use butter or butter Crisco. Baking is definitely a science and clearly you did great winging it a bit! It is through these Fair Trade flowers that hundreds of families, like mine, continually improve our lives.”. 2- Beat at medium speed for two minutes. However, maybe I don’t know how to use melted coconut oil? All Rights Reserved. Seal and cut off a small corner. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and boil 30 seconds. (For ex: title should read #BundtAMonth: Chocolate Cinnamon Bundt). . Everyone needs some chocolate cake in their life…, (I am proud to be partnering with Fair Trade to increase knowledge about the farmers, the products they make and the lives that are bettered when Fair Trade products are purchased. I ended up with an awesome tunnel of coconut cream cheese filling through the whole cake. It needs to be really moist and fudgy. Be sure to dump out the excess flour and tap the pan gently to release any excess flour. (If there are maybe some small chunks, use a rubber spatula to get them off the cake pan. Then I sweetened up the cream cheese filling recipe I found HERE From Vanilla Sugar Blog. 10Spoon the coconut mixture evenly on top of the batter. This is one cake that is worth the calories! Brush a 10-to-15-cup Bundt pan with butter; dust with flour, tapping out excess. Decorate with coconut flakes and cacao nibs. It looks incredible. You want your glaze to be as thick as possible and still able to get the drips you're looking for. Try to get the filling about the same thickness and width all the way around the cake without touching the edges of the cake pan. She called it the frosting in the cake. All Rights Reserved. Sprinkle with the toasted coconut and almonds. My only problem is the filling didn't really sink and get completely covered with cake. I love exploring new places, new flavours and collecting experiences around the world - just like on this picture enjoying the world's best pastéis de nata in Lisbon. Your email address will not be published.

Seriously wonderful cake Karen! Bake for 5 - 10 minutes or until golden, tossing about halfway through. Can’t wait to make this – chocolate and coconut are both wonderful, so together they’ll be amazing! It is very moist with velvety crumb and extremely delicious! For the Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F. Am pinning for sure for future reference. I thank you so very much for your support. With silicone moulds I usually wait until cake cools to room temperature however this particular mould was surprisingly easy to remove straight after baking. In another bowl, beat butter with sugar on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. That tunnel of coconut cream cheese filling looks cool and delicious! First mix shredded coconut with condensed milk, you will get a pretty thick, smooth paste. I don’t have too many chocolate cake recipes on my blog. As you cake is cooking, when it looks baked, if your cake feels spongy on top, stick a toothpick in the center of the cake. For the Chocolate Bundt cake I slightly adjusted my German chocolate cake recipe and made an extra macaroon style coconut filling, the two together is a dream come true! My favorite thing to bake lately has been bundt cakes with the #BundtAMonth crew. Bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the middle comes out clean. Hate to miss any, so I’ll submit my e mail to stay in your loop. Ingredients for Coconut Filling for Bundt Cake. Our fall-focused indoor and outdoor decorating ideas are guaranteed ways to make the perfect first impression when family and friends come calling on Thanksgiving—or any day during the season. Mix in 1 cup of Guittard Akoma Extra Semisweet Chocolate Chips. Make sure all the little nooks and crannies of the pan are coated. . Also, oven temperature hugely drops when opening the oven door therefore it is, Temperature is so important when it comes to baking and, Baking temp will be 180 C / 356 F but preheat oven +20C / 68F as oven temp will drops when you open the door and place the baking tins in, Eggs, milk, coffee, sour cream etc all must be on room temperature, Beat Wet ingredients with the eggs with an, Sift dry ingredients together (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder) then mix in sugar, Dry ingredients must be folded into wet ingredients by hand. and always a, success at bake sales. Although I managed to get this in the oven, may I suggest NOT using melted Coconut oil. (Add the mini chocolate chips if you're not filling the cake. 2 egg whites . Add oil, water, vinegar, vanilla, coconut extract to flour mixture, stirring just until smooth (do not overmix Of course with my love of sweets, I end up taking the majority of any baked good to the office. It features a melt in your mouth chocolate cake and a coconut filling, topped with a super easy coconut glaze and decorated with more coconut and cocoa nibs.

But, it tasted fantastic! This Coconut Chocolate Bundt cake recipe is a super moist and flavourful cake that can be a star any time of the year. Guide for Cooking Pork - Safe Internal Temperatures, Chocolate bundt cake with coconut filling. 7Cake batter: In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Beat in vanilla. The frosting filled in and looked like the cake was dipped into the glaze. Explore the best in fall perennials and start planning your autumn garden's layout. Spread pecans in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; toast until darkened slightly and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. I really found it so useful for me. Continue to stir until desired consistency for drizzling.

This bundt looks fantastic! . I’m specifically curious if it came out of the bundt in one piece, Thanks so much, Connie! Martha Stewart is part of the Meredith Home Group. Prepare your bundt tin, I am using my fav silicone bundt mould: Sift dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt then add sugar, Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients then fold just until combined, Pipe coconut filling on top of chocolate bundt batter, Reduce baking temp to 180 C / 356°F and bake for 45 min or until skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean, Mix coconut milk and icing sugar until smooth. This month’s theme was tropical. This cake was a unique combination of two recipes, and a little bit of modification from me. Add milk a little at a time to butter/sugar mixture. Baking is art but also science which requires precision and accuracy. This batter is not overly sweet, but has a great fudgy texture (almost like brownies) when baked. Thank you, Elvia for all of your hard work and dedication! Add powdered sugar and coconut flakes; beat until creamy well blended and creamy. This Coconut filled Chocolate Bundt cake recipe is my new favourite Bundt cake, it features a flavour combination that is a winner any time of the year! Scrap the sides down while mixing and mix for 2 minutes. I have found my “wing it” attitude while cooking, does not work well with baking. melted Spectrum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, package Guittard Akoma Extra Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Remaining Guittard Akoma Extra Semisweet Chocolate Chips. Keep sharing such a nice food blog. I like your `wing it attitude does not work with baking´jaja! Add to the dry ingredients, along with the cold water and mix well to combine. At this point the coconut filling has to be rather thick so it will stay “in one piece” like a rope after piping it into the chocolate bundt batter. Let cool slightly, then finely chop. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup milk and the egg yolk. Add milk a tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. Use a butter knife and gently pull the cake away from the pan if possible. I love the choco and coconut combo, what a beautiful cake. Check here to Subscribe to notifications for new posts, […] Chocolate Bundt With Coconut Cream Cheese Filling by Karen from In The Kitchen With KP […], […] Bundt by Anita from Hungry CoupleBlue Hawaiian Bundt Cake by Tara from Noshing With The Nolands Chocolate Bundt With Coconut Cream Cheese Filling by Karen from In The Kitchen With KPChocolate Coconut Bundt Cake by Kim from Cravings Of A Lunatic […], […] Bundt by Anita from Hungry Couple Blue Hawaiian Bundt Cake by Tara from Noshing With The Nolands Chocolate Bundt With Coconut Cream Cheese Filling by Karen from In The Kitchen With KP Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake by Kim from Cravings Of A Lunatic […].

Be sure to look for the Fair Trade label when shopping for products. Pour over chocolate; let stand 5 minutes. Do not use a stand mixer at this point and do not over mix it. This Double Chocolate Coconut Cream Filled Bundt Cake is a moist and rich chocolatey bundt filled with a delicious coconut cream. When you lift the beaters up, you want the frosting to look melty, You don't want it to keep its shape...but just barely.