But I think chocolate ganache ups to wow-factor! To make Chocolate Ganache for topping: heat 1/2 cup heavy cream to almost simmering (it’ll be steaming). Who cuts it into that small of pieces....LOL) I would add some cinnamon to this recipe. It still tastes GREAT and you reduce the calories to about 290 calories a serving and the fat by OVER 1/2 per serving! It still tastes GREAT and you reduce the calories to about 290 calories a serving and the fat by OVER 1/2 per serving! I served it warm from the oven with whipping cream dusted with cocoa. Perfectly rich and completely moist- your friends and family will beg you for the recipe and they’ll never know that it’s actually an easy cake mix hack! In a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with milk. So, after searching my parents cupboards one afternoon, I realized they had all the ingredients to make a moist chocolate pudding cake. You won't be satisified and you'll eat more anyway. anyway i wanted to post this review for all of you wanting to make this cake but wary of it's super high-calorie content. For the cake mix, I prefer dark chocolate, but devil’s food cake works great too. Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees. Whisk until smooth. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Prepare a greased and floured bundt tube. Bake at 325 degrees for. Learn how your comment data is processed. so i'd suggest just tossing that extra 1/2 cup chips into the batter as well. I made this last week and my family loved it. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Dump in the dry cake mix and follow the rest of the directions above. Pour it over 1 cup chocolate chips and let it sit for a few minutes and then keep whisking until it turns into ganache. This just is really good. I give this recipe an excellent review BUT I learned something on the second try. Linking back and pinning are always welcome and appreciated! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! I use fat free sour cream, sugar free pudding and use 1c of no-sugar added applesauce instead of oil & egg beaters in place of eggs .

I stirred up this dump cake for my book club. Stir in chocolate and nuts. Buns: The Yeasty Kind. I didn’t have exactly the same ingredients the recipe called for. I’m here to help fellow parents get EASY, hassle-free dinners on the table. I made this cake a couple weeks ago with several pudding snack cups, eyeballed the amount and it turned out great!! I’m afraid I’ve over cooked it because it was so jiggly I kept putting in longer and longer crossing my fingers I didn’t blow it. As for moist, yes, it should be moist, but it shouldn’t be underdone. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. I suggest to drizle white chcolate on top to fancy it up.

While this isn’t a “scratch” cake, I think it’s nice to have an in-between option that takes mere minutes of your time to throw together (the rest is baking time), minimal ingredients and is virtually foolproof. So glad I found this. So, my son? First, in a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with milk. It still tastes GREAT and you reduce the calories to about 290 calories a serving and the fat by OVER 1/2 per serving! Bake for around 1 hour or until a cake tester comes out clean. I’d bake it off and leave it in the bundt pan overnight. A little piece of this cake goes a long way. You’ve got 30 minutes! Then, stir in chocolate chips so they are as evenly distributed through the batter (it will be …

It really intensified the chocolate taste.

Thanks to the secret ingredient, these Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are always a hit! Wow, it was yummy!

Wow and NO eggs that awesome will make tomoorrrow for grandkids thank u. They’re ideal, but I’ve made this several times with large eggs and it’s come out perfect every single time. Smells delicious. Cool. Info. Often, I’ll let it cool completely in the pan.

I’m not exaggerating when I say this is the absolute BEST Chocolate Cake recipe you will ever taste. Please see the disclaimer. SO SO SO easy, and only a few ingredients.

Yes! A dump cake recipe was just the thing! As much as I tried to relax and enjoy the time off, my taste buds were begging for some chocolate. It's flavorful moist and dense yet somehow light and just basically wonderful! Can I use it? It came out amazing!! I use fat free sour cream, sugar free pudding and use 1c of no-sugar added applesauce instead of oil & egg beaters in place of eggs . Your email address will not be published. 545 51.9 g 363.3 mg 27.6 g 75.1 g 7.2 g 65.3 mg Keywords:: chocolate cake recipe, chocolate cake, cake mix, chocolate frosting I used this as the base for "Ho Ho Cake," also from this site. Yesterday I shared my Dad’s bread pudding that we ate, and today I’m sharing another recipe from last week. I use fat free sour cream, sugar free pudding and use 1c of no-sugar added applesauce instead of oil & egg beaters in place of eggs . Tastes wonderful. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Super moist and decadent, but easy-to-make cake! You saved Lisa's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake to your. I made it in a 9 x 13 pan and baked for only 25-30 minutes. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on low speed beat the butter, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until combined. Extremely moist and delicious! Next time I used chocolate chunks and they were obvious in the prepared cake which is what I was trying for. Cool and serve with chocolate ganache or a dusting of confectioner's sugar. Beat until well blended and creamy. Thick taste.

Pour it over 1 cup chocolate chips and let it sit for a few minutes and then keep whisking until it turns into ganache. Cool and serve.

longer than it said because the top was still liquid. I have made this per recipe directions, but I now make it a little different (if you see how many calories for one serving, you'll know why I changed it a little. Absolutely! Which this is. Followed directions. Rich, fudgy and dense…this Chocolate Pudding Cake is a huge hit at family parties! (my husbands male co-workers ask for me to send this in about once a week and they have no idea it is 1/3 less calories, 1/2 the fat and less sugar then original recipe I sent in before) The orginal version is 6300 calories for the whole cake and 432 grams of fat. I made this with sugar free cake mix, chocolate chips and pudding mix, and everybody loved it. Mix cake mix, pudding and sugar all together. This post contains Affiliate Links. Thanks! with these "lightening" adjustments i only had to bake it for about 38 minutes but after cooling in the pan for about 15 minutes it came out easily and perfectly done! Serve with ice cream if desired. After mixing everything together (I didn’t even have to dirty my mixer, mixed it by hand) the batter seemed too dry so I acknowledged my cooking instincts and through in an egg for good measure and little more cream. I made this my teenage son the day before yesterday as it was the first day of school.

Welcome to The Life Jolie! A working mom of two picky kids who insist on eating dinner every night (crazy, right?!). All I will say is this: I cried harder after dropping him off at his date than I did on his first day of kindergarten. Prepare pudding according to package directions.