No cigar. Thanks for all the feedback friends, my goal is to always share the best recipes possible and I couldn’t do it without you! I have added both condensed milk and chocolate in the filling. condensed milk, Nutella, large eggs, instant coffee powder, butter and 2 more Four Layer Brownies In The Kitchen With April chopped pecans, condensed milk… I will try this in a few days, I know it seems like a lot but they really aren’t too sweet! In a saucepan, or microwave, melt the chocolate chips, add sweetened I would cool to room temperature first or at least 10-15 minutes before transferring to the fridge, No eggs needed! Did I do something wrong? Stir through the cocoa, flour and baking powder and then stir through the white chocolate chips. Other milk. Alternatively a gluten free baking blend flour will work.

I can’t vouch for the results as I have not tried with oat flour but I would love to hear if you try this and if it works! I ended up cooking them longer than the recommended time and they were still very very gooey in the center. Allow the mixture to cool for 10 minutes before adding the chocolate chips to avoid them melting into the mixture completely. Other than the looks of them, they taste great and that’s what matters most!

I have to remember to add this layer of condensed milk and chocolate the next time I make brownies…. In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter and condensed milk together. I would suggest baking the bottom half of the brownies for a couple minutes before put on the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and other half of the batter. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#101, What a gooey, delicious treat! Hi! ... See all recipes using condensed milk (46) Varieties of condensed milk. These were super easy to make, but I couldn’t get the inside to bake. If you make these Brownies, be sure to take a picture and tag it #handletheheat on Instagram. Just like their brownie counterparts, these blondies are oh so gooey and fudgy. AMAZING. Melt condensed milk and butter together in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring frequently.

Mix in cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and flour and mix until thoroughly blended. What did I do wrong? I will be back for each birthday to come!!!

Bake in the preheated oven for 25 – 30 minutes or until the brownie is firm. The brownies are easiest to cut when chilled and can be served chilled, at room temperature, or warmed in the microwave. so delicious recipe i love this… i’ll try this, 1 1/2 sticks of butter is equivalent to 12 ounces but you listed 6 ounces. They came out looking great but sadly deflated in the middle! I personally like consuming these from the fridge for add chew and fudge texture. All Just enter your email below I help take the luck out of baking so you *always* have delicious results! I love reading your comments! I hope you enjoy these Condensed Milk Blondies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love this recipe!!