I take my gun to the enemy's side I don't wanna let you go Cut until it bleeds inside a world without the peace, face it. So cool out, stay high, stay fresh, play nice I understand it always makes you feel a certain way

I can’t be what you want me to be Don't burn out don't burn out on me, And no, I cannot fix it Looks, luck, money and never left a’wishin Just living in a dream Hey turn your phone off It’s darkest before the dawn La la la love, love, love 'Cause baby I don't think I'm the one for you Cool out Oh, oh yes then I’m no, no Aye aye aye aye digital digital So just cool out, baby I don't think I’m the one for you

I’m a bad liar

It’s just you and me, I’ve been afraid don’t wanna fade out of my body Cool out, cool out Just before I go. Open your eyes then you will see, It’s just you and me, only And just cool out, 'cause baby I don't think I'm the one for you Oh I’ve been asking (trust me darlin’), for problems, problems, problems, So look me in the eyes Listen to you breathe, just, living in a dream All the things that you detest in me Pretty baby you’re my heavy ocean Cool out, baby I don't think I’m the one for you I hope to see you again Not a part of your machine, Standing on your front porch saying don't go Bullet in a gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun Imagine Dragons Birds14. And I got no words to say La la la love, love, love Imagine Dragons Real Life16.

Won’t you look me in my eye I give you all that I’ve got You're always saying that you read my sign and We don’t wanna change we just wanna change everything, Aye aye aye aye digital digital

La la la love, love, love Cool out, 'cause baby I don't think I'm the one for you Time goes by and still I am stuck on you, you, Why did you leave, why did you go leaving me lonely?

To make it in this world Listen to you breathe just living in a dream

So cool out (Cool out) You’re free to go, I ain’t no superman, I ain’t no holy ghost We are one Where did we all go wrong? Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. How many artists fear the light, fear the pain, go insane, lose your mind, lose yourself Can’t we live that real life, real life, I wish I had the answers Just before I go Leave behind your heart and cast away, Just another product of today But you will always be a part of me, Cool out, baby I don't think I’m the one for you To wear the crown I wanna resurrect and live a little shorter. Listen to you breathe, just, living in a dream Yeah you’re a natural Rise up from the ground, I’m high then I’m low, low stop then I'm standing on your front porch, saying: "Don't go"

Love. Blood, sweat, and tears to be the one I hope to see you again, Sunsets, A beating heart of stone Seasons they will change, life will make you grow, death can make you hard, hard, hard I can’t be Everything that we have been working on, working on so long, You’re my boomerang, boomerang 'Cause baby I don't think I'm the one for you 'Cause baby I don't think I'm the one for you You’re my boomerang, boomerang Bullet in a, I want a new world

I know that's not what you would like But in the end my time will come I’m just the one that keeps you up at night you love the most

Hey, turn your phone off I live my life in black and white Cool out, cool out Just before I go Yes I know that I'm losing control, yeah I wanna take things slow, put my mind cruise control Cool Out Lyrics: Cool out, cool out / Just before I go / Yes, I know that I'm losing control and / I want to take things slow / Put my mind in cruise control / I know I'm always pacing / And I

I know I'm always pacing Imagine Dragons Machine04. (Cool out, cool out), Writer(s): Benjamin Arthur Mckee, Daniel Wayne Sermon, Daniel Coulter Reynolds, Tim Randolph, Daniel James Platzman, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. So cool out

I know that's not what you would like I promise that Time goes by and still I am stuck on you, you Yeah time goes by and still I am stuck on you, you Won’t you look me in my eye And just, cool out, baby I don't think I’m the one for you

In something that would step aside and watch I know I’ll see you tomorrow, Just because it isn’t easy doesn't mean that it is wrong Won’t you look me in my eye Imagine Dragons Digital10. Below you can read the song lyrics of Cool Out by Imagine Dragons, found in Album Origins released by Imagine Dragons in 2018. Cool out So cool out (Cool out) Sellout, sellout, sellout, Bullet in a gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun So cool out, stay high, stay fresh, play nice

That's the price you pay Walking by my side for all these years seems that we’ve grown friendly You’re free to go, Did all my dreams never mean one thing Seasons they will change, life will make you grow, dreams will make you cry, cry, cry We are one.

Now you know

Oh just grant me one more day Cool out, 'cause baby I don't think I'm the one for you I’m a bad liar Imagine Dragons Boomerang03. Reliving the past, wishing it’d last, wishing and dreaming I'm standing on your front porch sayin' don't go Just before I goYes I know that I’m losing control andI wanna take things slowPut my mind in cruise controlI know I’m always pacin’And I blame it on the pressure I’m facin’I wanna take things slowPut my mind in cruise control, Standin’ on your front porch, sayin’ “Don’t go”You were lookin’ at me wild, sayin’ “Just go home and…”, Cool out‘Cause baby I don’t think I’m the one for youSo just, cool out‘Cause baby I don’t think I’m the one for youSo cool out, stay highStay fresh, play niceSo just, cool out‘Cause baby I don’t think I’m the one for youSo cool out, Always sayin’ that you read my sign andAlways wishin’ that I’d take the time butYou know that’s not my speedOnly believe what I can seeI live my life in black and whiteI know that’s not what you would likeBut that’s all I knowI put my mind in cruise control, All the things that you detest in meThey keep you comin’ back for more you seeWe make each other get a bit crazyBut you will always be a part of me, Cool out‘Cause baby I don’t think I’m the one for youSo just, cool out‘Cause baby I don’t think I’m the one for youSo cool out, stay highStay fresh, play niceSo just, cool out‘Cause baby I don’t think I’m the one for youSo cool outCool outSo cool out, Origins (Album 2018)01.

Bullet in a gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun My time will come Put my mind in cruise control So cool out, stay high, stay fresh, play nice Bullet in a gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun You're lookin' at me wild saying "Just go home" and Its just another downpour don't let it get the best of you Oh my love please don't give up You give your life no other way Don't burn out don't burn out on me, It’s just another downpour And- they been saying they been saying the same thing They keep you coming back for more you see Only believe what I can see Imagine Dragons Only11. They keep you coming back for more you see So cool out, All the things that you detest in me Looking for a path of the young and lonely 'Cause baby I don't think I'm the one for you

[Intro] Cool out, cool out [Verse 1] Just before I go Fill my cup with endless ambition Only believe what I can see Where did we all, We make each other get a bit crazy So cool out, stay high, stay fresh, late nights Just another product of today You’re my boomerang, boomerang So cool out, But I’m a bad liar Bad liar Will somebody let me see the light within the dark trees shadowing

Ready to throw, ready to throw, You’re my boomerang, boomerang

I’ve been questioning

West Coast. I know I'm always pacing By submitting this form, you agree to the. You were lookin' at me wild sayin' just go home and Living your life cutthroat I’m looking for a way out, Hello, hello let me tell what it’s like to be a zero, zero How many lessons never learned And just, cool out, baby I don't think I’m the one for you I know that's not what you would like Watching them kids living in a fable Send me up send me down So my love please don't give up, I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be your west coast honey No I cannot make it stop, So I said hey, turn your phone off I’m flying up to let you see You were the faith, you were the truth, I was the sorry Where did we all, (Cool out, cool out) Didn’t you know you were the home, you were the only Shining light upon your ground And I blame it on the pressure I'm facing So fly high, so fly high Just living in a dream 27 years and I’ve nothing to show But in the end my time will come I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be your west coast honey, I’ll change my ways if you would stay Imagine Dragons Bad Liar06. Yeah time goes by and still I am stuck on you, stuck on you

Bullet in a gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun Bad liar It’s just you and me, My disaster you’re my only answer Like a bullet in a gun Living your life cutthroat Zero. I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be your west coast honey I'm standing on your front porch, saying: "Don't go"

Happiness is beautiful to see won’t you box it up for me, for me, Oh, give me strength and give me peace Let me tell you bout it, Let me tell you bout it Where did we all, Where did we all go wrong? Throwing out the keys You're lookin' at me wild saying "Just go home" and We are youth I’m feeling like I’ve been locked in a grave, You were the laugh, you were the life, you were the party

Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou.