1) platform 1 horizontal positioned, model car is placed on above the platform 1, and when initial placement, the longeron 3 of model car is parallel with groove 2, and two simulation wheels 6 of longeron 3 one sides are near a groove 2; 2) power along longeron 3 directions of model car is given in experiment one, makes the model car motion, and then applies power in the other direction to model car, and model car is returned, and back and forth several times, observes the variation of simulation wheel 6 movement locus in the lateral attitude according to groove 2; 3) the long limit of platform 1 one sides is raised in experiment two, and platform 1 and surface level are formed an angle, angular range 5~10 degree, and then repeating step 2, and experiment has been explained the cornering behavior of simulation wheel 6 once the variation of, two simulation wheels, 6 lateral attitudes. Privacy Policy endobj It is accompanied with positioning and cornering lamps.

(ɩ3�_häTNkA�T�j�sI^G��O�=�*���Z�����XTmI�v�{����w�)�Q8pj �r?f��0�y&��u������̭�z�L��P

However, it should be noted that the auxiliary contact laminate is not adhesively attached to the contact leaf 22 in the area of aperture 48 since it is necessary that conductor 56 be insulated from contact leaf 22. There is up to 750 lbs of traction per tire in which ever direction the driver turns or accelerates or brakes. While the closing time has not provided any substantial problem, the opening time has been difficult to meet. & Terms of Use. 4 which depicts the thermal relay of the invention in use as a cornering relay.

17 0 obj endobj endobj All rights reserved. FIG.

endobj Combine the maneuvers and there is less traction in other directions as shown by the dashed lines in the figure. When the assembly is completed, an electrically conductive cover 58 is crimped onto the base 12 and the conductor 56' is trapped therebetween so that conductor 56 is electrically connected to the housing. ?����R��:A��m�_=�7���Z����������?>66����޾}�Ν;��{��ӧOER�Ud:u>~�����)$\��+Ɉv�b4;!���͏��dY�"a�Mm˭�s�V����*H��Du�=tIC�����٘�3#�Pqp�^��D�ϯ���N����Y'��4S���׋� �%[i�i���b�V�l�%w ��g���ׯ_�MQ�[X�yƒ�������e,9U��7nܸZ_���k|�y�&nA����WWWWVVp����r~. Automobile - Automobile - Cooling system: Almost all automobiles employ liquid cooling systems for their engines. One use of the relay of the invention is that of a cornering relay in an automobile signal light system whereby the relay is actuated by the signal light flasher to actuate a cornering lamp. %PDF-1.5 Terminal 14 provides an upstanding vertical tab 20 to which an elongated, resilient contact leaf 22 is riveted. 6 0 obj

<>>>

4 is a schematic drawing of the thermal relay of the invention and its use as a cornering relay.

endstream Aperture 52 similarly provides a mounting for electrical contact member 24. 11 0 obj 7 0 obj

Cornering lamps were first featured on US automobile lines in the early 1960's, appearing on the Cadillac DeVille in 1962. Let me give you a very basic insight to this answer and for further elaboration one can refer to “Thomas Gillespie” Cornering stiffness of a tire is its ability to resist deformation in the shape of a tire while the vehicle corners. It is an additional object of the invention to provide a thermal relay suitable for use as a cornering relay which meets the aforementioned opening and closing times.

As shown in FIG.

endobj FOa�_X׽p[I �-����'�I]n��@��(-譴-|�@y��yx��u[I �$��}�@@�4V�Vb 527����p��T�H�ݯ@ x�@���->EoɈ宥頿��$� �Sy�JD�@�!�[email protected]�"X8��Ct�mmm-�A�n�@��@g��´��4��;!7]�T�ݯ@ x� �z���7n\�~_�]�v���׿���?��R���z�%1$���O���%$u����.>LFb=Ŭ���fۑ�������JƑ���+�_^�z�?q��zJj�(ؽ׬�r�k���I��-v����.�_�=���q�n�z�z��k����a�U_$�w�H]i�瞚2�/u��uKnn&�E�ON�ж�UU��$�F�vчd�O����-Ӑsss�O��/K��y�����QZ���]�z�VWW�����'''G*>|�_FGG���_��_.^���������ԩ�w�_����'�;'�ӻ���g'nz�����@5�dN���`]-����o�jE�F^Q��f���k�Q�ׯ_"���O~���2"�Z�Ό��2'��TZ���V4v�?�U��k�U�ßc��>|���&�I �ThhE��Β��Z��Xr��;�e�\[C�J(��T�J���"�)�4�F4ů���(O�T�e��lF��&�Ғ��":]VS��ld�ɓ'gϞ������['g�������O�����W1 >�[?��:��}0F�O���ۿj����%�\�fo8��*��/�P�}��k Thus, a substantial amount of time is involved between the time current to the heater is interrupted and the time the thermal relay contacts are deenergized.

main electrical contacts movable between a normal position and an operated position; means biasing said main electrical contacts to said operated position; normally closed auxiliary electrical contacts controlling electrical power supplied to said electrical heater; and.

�W��!tS�n�wZtK��yWs�S�8�C,��ܕr�`[email protected]�����Z����_�6�� )��O�?�����]�'J%h����V�;'�|W��L

<>

��O~�����l

<> endobj stream x��WKo�6���[email protected]�o���v�]l��I�CЃ�(N ?���4���)K�d��"ɣy|�}3!���x���j:!�0�Ι!�3�$#�b8��[email protected]�c�l(=}~��fBH F_��I�u��mz�vu7���G�&wO�;�[email protected]�"Rj �[U���z�����>�~]?��L$�b��d�$�厤*��{꒝��j��I�3�T��`T�8�}BZ�4�L�j�,���.��2[��d�2%���}r3Sڰ��ʍ���{���(ü?Ü�m E�r",U��8��}v�4��I3� ���g���eЋh�: T��< Privacy Policy <> In the embodiment shown in fig. The aforementioned auxiliary electrical contact is formed by a laminated structure 55 comprising an insulative layer 54 and a conductive layer 56. 14 0 obj 3 0 obj Thermal relays have been well known for many years. klaruw.com.

�_�q�.�n���2"r�4��OH�T9IP�[A����@hG-D�4. 2. automotive wheel cornering behavior analogue means as claimed in claim 1; It is characterized in that: wheel hub (5) is installed in axletree (4) end through internal thread; And through nut (8) locking, the simulation wheel of two on each axletree (4) (6) is the axis of symmetry symmetry with the center line of longeron (3). While the preferred embodiment of the invention has been disclosed, obvious modifications and alterations will occur to those skilled in the art. Aperture 48 is adapted to receive a rivet to accomplish the mechanical and electrical attachment of the contact leaf to tab 20 of terminal 14.

The cornering lamps are placed on the side of the front fender of the automobile and are continuously energized when the turn signal switch is actuated by the driver. The operation of the thermal relay of the invention will be described in connection with the schematic diagram of FIG. The addition of the auxiliary contacts provides a self-regulating feature to the bimetal actuator whereby the bimetal alternately heats and cools as the auxiliary contacts are alternately opened and closed but the main contacts remain in the actuated position.

<> Thus, when it comes time to deenergize the prior art thermal relay, it is necessary for the bimetal actuator to cool before the relay contacts will be deactuated. Typical opening and closing times for the cornering relay are that the contacts close within 2.5 seconds after application of power and that after the contacts have remained closed for 30 seconds or more that they open within 7 seconds after power is interrupted. 3. automotive wheel cornering behavior analogue means as claimed in claim 1 is characterized in that: the both sides that axletree (4) is positioned at longeron (3) are respectively equipped with spacing packing ring (7) and split pin (9). The invention provides an automotive wheel cornering property simulator and usage thereof. 16 0 obj Generally, the cornering lamp is energized by a thermal relay which, in turn, is intermittently energized by the turn signal flasher. It will be appreciated that the thermally responsive bimetal actuator normally biases the contact leaf 22 so that contacts 24 and 26 are not engaged, and when the bimetal actuator is heated it moves in a direction so as to allow the contacts 24 and 26 to close. Accordingly, when power to the thermal relay is interrupted, the bimetal actuator cools relatively quickly to deenergize the main contacts. Hyundai has revealed the all-new i20 hatchback that comes with projector headlamps with LED DRL.

3, the contact leaf 22 has two apertures therein identified by reference numerals 48, and 52. �[�`�s�Ǹ����b`t�����(o�8��2�q0�3^#q[ At the same time, the flasher F will control current flow to heater wire 34 through the normally closed auxiliary contacts. x��}KsT�ٵ����d���̃$��B��•��@@Je���R1W� �@$ÔA\ ��*�i��g��>�}? endobj

The invention provides an automotive wheel cornering property simulator and usage thereof.

12 0 obj

;wrN�����j��]��V�/�F��;���:)������@ ��}�^�Ń�nI{U�@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@ �@�H�@ �;�$�|��N��\[[[��W �o�T ����ɟR͵�����;�[email protected]�_�ݯ@ x� �

4. the method for application of the described automotive wheel cornering behavior of claim 1 analogue means the steps include: 1) platform (1) horizontal positioned, model car is placed on above the platform (1), and when initial placement, the longeron of model car (3) is parallel with groove (2), and two simulation wheels (6) of longeron (3) one sides are near a groove (2); 2) power along longeron (3) direction of model car is given in experiment one, makes the model car motion, and then applies power in the other direction to model car, and model car is returned, and back and forth several times, observes the variation of simulation wheel (6) movement locus in the lateral attitude according to groove (2); 3) experiment two; Raise a side on the long limit of platform (1), platform (1) and surface level are formed an angle, angular range 5~10 degree; And then repeating step 2), experiment has been explained the cornering behavior of simulation wheel (6) once the variation of, two simulation wheel (6) lateral attitudes. 4 0 obj High braking, cornering and turning forces create wide variations in both the levels and rates of aggregate polishing. generation, RIGHT-OF-WAY SIGNALLING SYSTEM FOR VEHICLES, Thermal relay having separate heater means to open or close the relay, <- Previous Patent (Vehicle theft preven...). In operation when the turn signal switch 64 is closed current will flow to the flasher F which will alternately open and close to cause turn signal lamp 62 to blink. endobj

5 0 obj The problem with prior art devices lies in the fact that heat is continuously supplied to the bimetal actuator. This delay time in deenergizing and the delay time in energizing has severely restricted the use of thermal relays. 1: comprise a rectangular platform 1 and be placed on the model car on the platform 1; Wherein platform 1 be provided with many with the parallel groove 2 in the long limit of platform 1, model car comprises longeron 3, is installed in the axletree 4 at longeron 3 two ends, is installed in the wheel hub 5 at each axletree 4 two ends and is installed in the simulation wheel 6 on the wheel hub 5 through packing ring 7 and nut 8, wherein axletree 4 both sides that are positioned at longeron 3 are respectively equipped with spacing packing ring 7 and split pin 9; Wheel hub 5 is installed in the end of axletree 4 through internal thread; And through nut 8 locking, two axletrees, 4 structures are identical, axis is parallel to each other, and with longeron 3 clearance fit; Can freely rotate with respect to longeron 3; The structure of simulation wheel 6 is identical, all adopts the optical data disk of common specification, and the simulation of two on each axletree 4 wheel 6 is the axis of symmetry symmetry with the center line of longeron 3.Remove simulation wheel 6 in the model car, remainder all adopts metal material to make.