When you think golf, you probably don't think Costco. This story was originally published April 20, 2017. One exception to the fresh-produce warning is organic berries. One solution to the milk problem is to substitute Kirkland's almond milk.

But you'll have to buy 48 cans, so just forget it — unfortunately, this product seems just as cheap as its price tag. Costco's filling and inexpensive food court is so beloved that it made national headlines when the warehouse store changed the menu this past summer. ", The website Eat This Not That cautioned against, five-spoon rating from the Cornucopia Institute, Fooducate gave these chips a B-minus rating, I've been a Costco member for 8 years, and one little-known perk makes it more than worth it, 2.8 stars out of 5 on Consumer Reports' website, Strelka Institute/Flickr/Attribution License, I'm a die-hard Costco fan who shopped at Sam's Club for the first time — and I know which store I'll continue to visit, 14 things you should always buy at Home Depot — and 13 things to avoid at all costs. Vanilla extract is so expensive that I’ve been thinking about trying the one from Costco. Make pesto, or wrap them in plastic and freeze. And, who verifies our information? Amazingly, the price of the deal has not risen from $1.50 since 1985. Shopping has to become a challenging job in today’s times, especially when you have to buy one from the thousands available. May 29th, 2017 1:49 am. You're probably better off buying fresh fruits and vegetables in smaller quantities at the supermarket.

Vanilla extract is so expensive that I’ve been thinking about trying the one from Costco. Consumer Reports found that Costco offered the lowest price for flu shots. Avert your eyes and walk the other way. Inventory and pricing may vary at your warehouse location and are subject to change.

The Krazy Coupon Lady said that she buys her pure maple syrup only at Costco and that no one's price came anywhere near Costco's: just $13.29 for nearly 34 ounces. Account active We love the big, beautiful 5-pound bags of lemons and limes (hovering between $5 and $7) at Costco. Consumer Reports gave Kirkland’s Signature Bacon top marks in its bacon taste test — which is why we have no problem at all with buying 64 ounces (four packs of 16 ounces each) of it for $15. Parashkevov also recommended buying parmesan at Costco. When you buy a television at Costco, not only do you get a great price, but your purchase comes with an extended two-year warranty. It's likely to be lower quality than what the label sells in its stores. we highly recommend the cave-aged cheddar from Vermont’s renowned Cellars at Jasper Hill (it's available for about $8.99 per pound at select Costcos) or the wonderfully tangy Humboldt Fog from California’s Cypress Grove (around $16 for a wheel at select Costcos). Costco's 93-inch stuffed bear gets mostly five-star reviews on its site, but even some of the positive ones include some variation of "Wife wasn't happy.". While some reviewers complained about problems with the elastic on Costco's men's briefs, most were ecstatic about the comfort and prices of Costco's underwear. The biggest stories in fast food, shopping, and more.