All Rights Reserved. [Verse 1] I walked into the room dripping in gold. My heart broke when I saw you kept your gaze controlled. A wave of heads did turn, or so I've been told. I Don’t Care Lyrics – Khan Bhaini and Shipra Goyal, Ex Calling Lyrics – Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh. Dripping in gold. I walked into the room dripping in gold. Pride Lyrics – Noah Kahan ft. mxmtoon. lyricsbuzz.net © 2020. Songwriters: Scott Harris, mxmtoon & Noah Kahan. Artist/Singer: Noah Kahan ft. mxmtoonSongwriters: Scott Harris, mxmtoon & Noah Kahan, Home alone again, I’m wonderin’But you cut me offDon’t leave me alone with all my thoughtsI remember when, when you used to sayWe could always talkEven if all we have was lost, Now you won’t admit itBurn the bridge and now you’re leading me onCome onSo save me the troubleI don’t want to suffer, move onMove on, Honey, you don’t have to lieThat you’re busy, or too tiredYou’re out every weekend nowTakin’ all your new friends outIt hurts my pride just a little, Yes I died just a littleOh no you don’t have to call‘Cause the photos say it allI see you’re letting your hair downTakin’ all your new friends outIt hurts my pride just a littleYes I died just a little every time, You’re not in my head, you’re under my skinAnd in my bloodI don’t know why I care so muchI tried to understand what’s in your plansAnd what you want‘Cause you just keep me hanging on, Honey, you don’t have to lie (I don’t have to lie)That you’re busy, or too tired (I’m so tired)You’re out every weekend nowTakin’ all your new friends outIt hurts my pride just a little, Yes I died just a littleOh no, you don’t have to call (I don’t have to call)‘Cause the photos say it all (Say, say, ooh)I see you’re letting your hair downTakin’ all your new friends outIt hurts my pride just a littleYes I died just a little, Honey, you don’t have to lieThat you’re busy, or too tiredYou’re out every weekend nowTakin’ all your new friends outIt hurts my pride just a littleYes I died just a little every time, PRIDE LYRICS – AUDIO – NOAH KAHAN ft. MXMTOON, CLICK ON NEWS/ARTICLES FOR LATEST UPDATES ON MUSIC AND WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT, Your email address will not be published. Or so I've been told. They stare at me while I crave you. Crave you. / One moment I have you, the next, you are gone Required fields are marked *. I walked into the room dripping in gold. Or so I've been told. Crave you. Your email address will not be published. Em7 Cmaj7 They stare at me while I crave you [Verse 1] Am Dm7 Em7 I walked into the room dripping in gold Cmaj7 Yeah, dripping in gold Am Dm7 Em7 I walked into the room dripping in … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I walked into the room dripping in gold. Leave It All Behind Lyrics – Trivecta ft. Fagin, Too Much Lyrics – Marshmello & Imanbek ft. A wave of heads did turn, or so I've been told. Dripping in gold. Usher. / They stare at me while I stare at you / Why can't I keep you safe as my own? Crave You Lyrics: Why can't you want me like the other boys do? My heart broke when I saw you kept your gaze controlled. Yeah, dripping in gold. Home alone again, I’m wonderin’ But you cut me off Don’t leave me alone with all my thoughts I remember when, when you used to say We could always talk Even if all we have was lost. Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, Wine, Beer, Whiskey Lyrics – Little Big Town. Yeah, dripping in gold.