Highly recommend Chris and his staff. Te Apoyamos: Te animamos, te entrenamos y te empoderamos. God for bid something happens to you.. they don't care. etc, and to Rerack weights etc. It's laughable how there is a lack of planning and structure to Crunch gyms. Not once have I addressed the lack of cleanliness. Much better then other gyms ive been too.

Crunch ONLY cares about their revenue. Relájate después de tu entrenamiento con HydroMassage®, bronceado, saunas, salas de vapor y mucho más. What safety measures are they taking during COVID? However, I do miss the old Forum Athletic Club which had some of the best equipment in the industry….

Here we come Kennesaw!

Vive Bien. I been waiting a while to post my review in hopes that I can give a review without being emotional, but I can't do that because Crunch is such TRASH!!!

Mind you I've been a member in Sarasota for 2 years. Esta Bien. She does not talk down to attendees, she corrects movements and posture when needed, and most importantly she is such a great motivator. It stands as a rapidly growing brand that fuses fitness and entertainment to make working out fun, bringing a host of unique services and products to our active and expanding clientele. Many machines still have previous users sweat.

But that is a problem with all the gyms I've been to. Directions to JBC Cutting Room Inc Brooklyn NY, Directions to New Magic Beauty Salon Astoria NY, Directions to Escape 2 Beauty Brookings OR, Directions to La La's Salon & Spa Pittsburgh PA. Westfield Mall - San Francisco Centre San Francisco CA, Marina Plaza Shopping Center San Mateo CA, JOE'S LEATHER, SADDLE & SHOE REPAIR San Pierre IN. Funny how they will end up with a loss of a member and a loss cost wise in this over $130.

So I talked to 2 people and not one person said you need to come in and sign some paperwork! I hope the negative press, loss of two potential loyal customers and more negative reviews was worth $172. Crunch is offering a 45-DAY FREE TRIAL to our online streaming platform, Crunch Live! I imagine this lot will get better as people start figuring out when they want to workout so just be wary of that factor. Is this your business? If you not in a "class" you can't use the equipment.

Obviously they are more worried about their bottom dollar than accommodating the needs and requests of their members. The most frustrating part of this gym - parking.

Our most popular classes go online so you can rock your workout anywhere, anytime. My personal trainer was Sarah and way before the pandemic shutdown I told her I was not renewing personal training after my 3-month obligation. They have a lot of classes at this gym so I recommend getting the app to keep up with everything.

Entrena como desees, Crunch se adapta todos. Crunch fitness just opened up in the Riverview area near Big Bend Rd and 301 and located right next door to the Buffalo Wild Wings. This illegal practice has set off car alarms, broken windshield wipers, etc.

Because so many veterans live in this area and it's too far to drive to Macdill to workout, they are looking for a convenient place to workout.

So come during lunch time if you want to use the fitness area because all other times it's off limits to classes.

Now I am out with no money until I hear something and pray they refund me. COVID update: Crunch Fitness - Riverview has updated their hours and services. Unreal how management has no clue for Crunch gyms. This, our first location, had no locker rooms, the air conditioning didn't work and after hours break-ins were perennial events.

I'm looking forward to returning when in the area.

They are HORRIBLE neighbors. Here we come Kennesaw! Join Crunch for all your fitness needs! Crunch Fitness - Riverview is a Yelp advertiser. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. From Business: Transform your body at Pure Barre in Kennesaw, Georgia and feel the burn with isolated movements, targeting muscles in your arms, legs, hips and thighs. I lose motivation so quickly…, From Business: Orangetheory Fitness is the leading fitness gym near you. I would never recommend someone to sign up with a personal trainer. Reading REAL reviews on Yelp, kind of says it all.... Crunch fitness just opened up in the Riverview area near Big Bend Rd and 301 and located right next door to the Buffalo Wild Wings. My wife went and I went on the grand opening day and the parking lot was packed. Terrible policies for cancellation of membership. We did have a minor issue where my wife's ID was held at the desk because she was my guest, and when we were leaving we had to talk to 3 different staff members before we figured out where it was. etc. Get your workout glisten and then your tanning glow. 4540 Olde Perimeter Way, Atlanta, GA 30346. The explanation given to me as to why I can't cancel my services is that I need to come into the club. The Crunch gym in Atlanta, GA fuses fitness and fun with certified personal trainers, awesome group fitness classes, a “no judgments” philosophy, and gym memberships starting at $9.95 a month. 2fl my account. Best Gym Membership - Top-Rated Fitness Centers & Health Clubs | Crunch Fitness The Crunch gym in Atlanta, GA fuses fitness and fun with certified personal trainers, awesome group fitness classes, a “no judgments” philosophy, and gym memberships starting at $9.95 a month. 24 reviews of Crunch Fitness - Riverview "Crunch fitness just opened up in the Riverview area near Big Bend Rd and 301 and located right next door to the Buffalo Wild Wings. I will make sure I will NEVER recommend Crunch! This GM is a joke. My biggest issue with this location is the absolutely terrible issue with parking stemming from a lack of availability. I stopped going for almost 8 months and wanted to get back to exercising again.

She even went into the system and did "something" and told me I was good to go. Brillantes. No creemos en serotipos. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. crunch fitness in Kennesaw, GA 1 to 20 of ... crunch fitness Curves For Women. Sabemos que el ejercicio físico es duro, pero eso no significa que tu entrenamiento no puede ser una fiesta que te mantenga vivo, de la cual nunca te canses y que esperas con ansias. !FYI, I should have done a BBB check before I signed up!!! It's is a MAJOR issue and it keeps getting worse. People friendly and helpful.

They told me sorry there is nothing else they can do. Elige la membresía adecuada para ti y empieza a sudar en tu camino hacia la excelencia. Excellent staff, reasonable pricing and plenty of equipment availability! Try to go relax on the Water jet chair and have a back massage.......nope can't do that either, you got a listen to a loud obnoxious woman screaming through the mic to conduct her fitness class. This is a nice gym to get a good work out in.

Sanja is amazing. Come bien. Do you actually read your Yelp and other online reviews? Sabemos que tomar decisiones es difícil, pero no te preocupes. 1615 Ridenour Blvd NW #205. Well obviously being in the hospital I could not attend so I needed to cancel or freeze it. Website: crunch.com; Address: 1200 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, #220, Kennesaw, GA 30144; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW and N Cobb Pkwy NW; Phone: (770) 756-6813; Hours may change under current circumstances . I really was looking forward to the day I would feel safe enough to put away my mini home gym and strut back into Crunch. Tu escoges si levantar pesas o hacer cardio, aquí encontrarás todo lo que necesitas para verte y sentirte mejor.

Conectate con tu playlist favorito y muestra como entrenas con nuestro Wi-Fi Gratis de alta velocidad, Consiente tus músculos con un ahhhsombroso masaje de cuerpo completo al final de tu entrenamiento. The gym floor is filled with bags every single morning..... weights thrown on the ground every single morning, and the front desk staff just stand around and do nothing. So every other Monday while I wasn't working there were charging me 180.00$. Please help others by helping us do better. This KENNESAW gym offers personal training, group fitness classes, weights, & more. I will NEVER recommend Crunch and since leaving, I have been asked twice where is a good place to workout and I said, "Whatever you do, don't go to Crunch, they are scammers"! I also told him I'm no longer renewing services and I asked him how many paid sessions I have let. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Todo lo que necesitas para un entrenamiento gym-azing, Emociónate de entrenar en nuestras cuatro paredes de pura diversión. So far in the am the best time to come is between 6-7 it seems to be the just in between times and it's less packed. So, if you don't want to circle the parking lot for 20 mins hoping to fight for a spot, this gym isn't for you.

When I came into Crunch, he just passed me a paper to sign with no greeting, no attempt for me to take the sessions I paid for, and not even a care on if I'm a disgruntled customer or a loyal customer.