Services .

because even 6.80 a week regular maintenance to my ex is impossible, and they say they want it from last June even though they only asked for my earrings details this June. 89% of contacted parents with care either did not respond to the letter or told the CSA that they did not want them to collect the debt. WIN 1 OF 5 SPY BUNDLES TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF JOHNNY ENGLISH STRIKES AGAIN! www.gov.uk/child-maintenance/complaints-and-appeals. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. December 20th, 2011 5:00 pm.

You’ll have 30 days to reply. She has some nasty family who have gone to prison for GBH who have attacked and threatened me these last 23 years as well as groups of men who have been told lies to do me over. cab cant help with arrears but not sure yet if they can for regular maintenance. I had twelve years of torment and torture trying to see my children, being attacked by her friends and family, my car kicked and scratched and we have had to have cameras and floodlights around our home. The notice will set out: the amount of arrears.

However I have been asked now my children are adults and working to pay £567.99, passed over from the CSa to the CMS sum years ago, although they never told me about it. Subscribe to receive email alerts every time we publish new research about the topics you’re interested in.

THe CSA order started in 1994 and they are chasing ( 13 years later ) a debt that is owed to the treasury ( Payments for Child SUpport when the PWC is on Income Support ) for the period Feb 1994 till Feb 1995.

Benefits, tax credits and universal credit, Covid-19 – supporting single parent families through the crisis, This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated.

really? Some interactive tools you may find useful: Sign up to our DAD.info newsletter for the latest features, news and competitions, Sign up to our DAD.info newsletter for the latest features, news and competitons.

Hi all, I am new to this so bare with me, I am hoping i have posted this in the right place and would really appreciate any help, really get so down and pi..ed off with CSA. Sign up to our DAD.info newsletter for the latest features, news and competitions. Tagged: CSA debt write off.

However, I've just received a letter from the CSA demanding £58,000 in arrears, due from 1993 to 2003. Child maintenance: the write-off of arrears on Child Support Agency cases (UK), Download ‘Child maintenance: the write-off of arrears on Child Support Agency cases (UK)’ report (1 MB, PDF), Coronavirus: Separated Families and Contact with Children in Care FAQs (UK). 5 years ago CSA contacted me to say I owe arrears for my daughter who was then almost 10, my ex and I split when our daughter was 3 so from 2000-2006 they say i owed arrears.

I wonder who else with mental health issues knows this. so then having not received any explanation through the post or by phone thats where im at, although knowing that at some point all these months that have gone by with them stopping these payments im going to have to back pay all those months thats been missed even though they know where i work and i have a stable job. I pay for half my child’s costs – why do I still pay the CSA? The law means debt owed to CSA is transferred to CMS. 5 years ago CSA contacted me to say I owe arrears for my daughter who was then almost 10, my ex and I split when our daughter was 3 so from 2000-2006 they say i owed arrears. so my EX calls me and i get an ear full for not paying fr my daughter (headcase) so i explain then she calls csa and explained that there has been payments made and that she would receive a payment very soon???

I am self employed and only can work when weather dry so hardly make 50 pounds some weeks. Posts 15 August 2019 at 7:38 pm #29223 Report. This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Howshockingcanthisget.

Hi this is my first time on this forum hello all.I got a letter today from the CSA its the first letter i’ve had from them in over 2 years and its an Enforcement letter stating they are applying for a liability order i’ve got seven days to pay the full arrears of over £12,200 pounds or i could go to jail, have baliffs etc… i’m sure you all know the jargen. This Library briefing describes the UK Government’s policy to write-off arrears arising from the 1993 and 2003 child maintenance schemes. I have lost nine years of pension contributions and eight years of earnings and Im so screwed up I don't even answer the phone.

Forums.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total) Author. Get insights on TheyWorkForYou and other mySociety sites, in our popular newsletter, Your donations keep this site and others like it running.

These figures do not include cases which were already on the CMS system before December 2018. We’re the leading national charity working with single parent families. I divorced my ex 8 years ago at the age of 25. Inefficient CMS causes more problems than it solves, CMS is a business and only cares about making money, CSA trying to take money despite private arrangement, Incompetent CMS letting my ex get away with committing fraud, CSA/CMS keep inventing fictitious arrears to get more money from me.