Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves.

this sounds amazing! Hello hello! Strain; store indefinitely in the refrigerator.

Place cucumber, water and sugar in a small pot. Strain; store indefinitely in the refrigerator. Long time no see! want to try this so badly, looks so delicious! I love it and I agree! Loving the idea of making mint simple syrup. Impromptu plans like that tie my stomach in knots. oh this sounds like heaven.

This sounds yummy. A Beautiful Mess is a lifestyle blog founded by sisters Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman.

Cucumber Gimlet Ingredients: 1 ½ oz. I was first introduced to gimlets through Julie and Julia.

Sounds delicious, I’m a big fan of citrus cocktails! Swoon Cucumber Mint, 1.5 oz. Really like your syrup recipe!

This variation from Garnish with Lemon is no different, thanks to its use of fresh ingredients like cucumber… Cheers!

can’t wait to try this!! I’ll have to try ti gimlet when I feel like being fancy.

SO there’s another use for it . Perfect for a long hot day. I am loving the mint in all of the beverages this year. Needed: 1/2 cup gin, 2 cups cucumber water*, 2 limes, 3 tablespoons mint simple syrup, ice, and sliced cucumber for garnish.

I never knew anything about her before, but I feel like I won’t be able to get enough of her now. I liked the book and loved the movie.

maybe this recipe will do the trick. A gin gimlet is my favourite cocktail and funnily enough, like you, I first heard of them in a book – the novels of Haruki Murakami have quite a few characters who drink them and they always sounded so appealing! My favorite gin drink is a gin buck, gin and ginger ale. Spiral extra to reserve for garnish.

Wishing I could go on a dreamy tropical vacation, Ya know when you open up a can of tomato paste jus, Just in time for Memorial Day weekend, these adora. Needed: 1/2 cup gin, 2 cups cucumber water*, 2 limes, 3 tablespoons mint simple syrup, ice, and sliced cucumber for garnish. tianna- Love that idea! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I love your drinks :)), Hendricks Gin is my favourite in the world – Perfect just with lime, soda and LOOOOTS of ice. sounds similar to a Tom Collins which i loooove! I’m waiting for these non-alcohol cocktails with anticipation! Mix in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake.) He is my favorite of all of the boys . Also, if your not a alcohol drinker don't worry! You definitely need to get onto Pimm’s!

*To make cucumber water simply fill a small pitcher with water and add 1-2 large sliced cucumbers. And the strawberries taste pretty darn good when the drink is all gone too!

I must show this to my friend Oscar, he loves gin! She’s so adorable! Strain; discard mint. So in case you missed it, I mostly li. Cocktail: Place gin, syrup, lime juice and mint in a cocktail shaker. Shake for 30 seconds, or until the shaker is frosty and completely chilled. Cookouts.

I’m going to do this recipe! Last week I tried to talk you all into white wine spritzers and today I'm all about cucumber and mint and gin! Will definitely try! Cucumber Mint Gimlet 4 oz.

Add 1 cup mint leaves; remove from heat. thanks ladies! Time does not include steeping the cucumber or making the simple syrup - you'll want to plan ahead, Total Carbohydrate

I love mint ^^ Thanks a lot for sharing xx, Don’t really like gin but it looks delicious, maybe I’ll give it a try , http://www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com. Muddle until the cucumber is softened. https://leitesculinaria.com/99892/recipes-cucumber-gimlet.html

(I adore Meryl Streep as Juila Child.)

Julie and Julia is such a good movie! Allow this to soak for a few hours or overnight in the refrigerator. That looks really tasty!

Cucumber Gin : Steep 1/2 cup diced, peeled cucumber in 1 cup gin 8 hours to 4 days. I know it's a bit of work but you can use this syrup in all sorts of things: hot tea, lemonade or mojitos.Cucumber and Mint Gimlets, makes two servings.

Very refreshing. In a shaker or a mason jar, combine the gin, cucumber water, juice from 1 lime, and syrup and shake well.

Allow this to soak for a few hours or overnight in the refrigerator.

Cucumber Simple Syrup: Use your SpiraLife to spiral a 2-inch piece of cucumber. Let cool. Mint Simple Syrup : Heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water over medium-high heat, stirring until dissolved.

Set aside.

I’m not normally a big alcohol drinker, but I might have to try this out. Refrigerate up to 2 months.

YUM I wan’t to make these this weekend. Oh, I love the combination of Cucumber and Gin. Looks delish!

Dumb question, if I only have dried mint, would I use more or less in the syrup?

Haha. Gin or Vodka (or use club soda for a mocktail), 3 Cucumber slices, Mint Leaves. Add 1 cup mint leaves; remove from heat.

Just in time for some fantastic end of summer drinks on the deck. thanks for sharing! Feel free to adjust the sweetness level by adding more or less syrup. Putting bottled lime on our shopping list! , I can’t drink, but these sure do look yummy! Combine cucumber, mint leaves, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. . 4 1/2 cups Cucumber Gin; 2 1/4 cups fresh lime juice; 1 cup Mint Simple Syrup; Garnish – thin sliced cucumber rounds and/or fresh mint sprigs; The base mix for the gimlet can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or on ice. I love cucumber gin tonics so I’m sure I’ll love this one! Trish. We have a few non alcoholic beverages coming your way soon.

Really missing the farmers market right about now. , Wow what a great idea! Or if you don't have/don't like gin you can substitute vodka for a vodka gimlet. Pour into two glasses filled with ice. This fresh Cucumber Gimlet, made with vodka, cucumber, sparkling water, and lime, is a classic cocktail with a twist. Most defi, A few years ago, bagels were one of my "never" foo, Spiced Sweet Potato Fries with Honey-Chipotle Mayo, Optional: More mint leaves and cucumber slices, (for garnish).

This looks and sounds so good, just my kind of drink.

What size jar do you recommend to serve drinks in?

Garnish with mint and cucumber.

Log in, I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER Y'ALL (jk i am back, HELLO AGAIN! Too bad i don’t have any gin at the moment. I can’t wait for the long summer events to roll around sowe can celebrate with some of these! I am a sucker for anything citrus so I enjoy a gimlet now and again, it's kind of like my favorite drink of all time—a Sidecar. orange/lime/gin is one of my favorite flavor combos! I think that sounds like a great mocktail option. Cucumber Gin : Steep 1/2 cup diced, peeled cucumber in 1 cup gin 8 hours to 4 days. Stir constantly to dissolve the sugar and allow it to boil for 4-5 minutes so it reduces a little. Just a few weeks ago I discovered this combination…even with Hendricks Gin. those are gorgeous!

Bombay Sapphire Gin 1 oz. Easily multiplied.. Mint Simple Syrup : Heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water over medium-high heat, stirring until dissolved. I love the jars you’ve served them in too, so pretty I've been reading.

http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/.

We got you covered.

Even the pics are refreshing!! But let's focus on the Cucumber and Mint gimlets for a second.First we need to make some mint simple syrup. See it here: I love the idea of serving drinks in mason jars! Add Swoon and spirit (or club soda). *To make cucumber water simply fill a small pitcher with water and add 1-2 large sliced cucumbers. We love gimlets for a lot of reasons: they’re delicious, refreshing and one of the lighter cocktails you can order at happy hour. oooo i’m making this to get me through the last few weeks of warm weather! Emma. This sounds fabulous! Muddle cucumber and mint.

Cucumber Mint Gimlet. Yum! Cucumber and Mint Gimlets, makes two servings.

I have been making a lot of mint syrup this summer – mostly for the best Mint Juleps in the world! What I used to make this Cucumber Vodka Gimlet recipe: I love the gentle curves of these simple coupe glasses.Their lovely, versatile shape means they can be used for a variety of cocktails, including this Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail and these Irish Cream Scotchie Cocktails. I love cucumber with my gin. XOXO We planned to leave on Wednesday but left a day early due to the weather.