Disappointing overall. 3 course prix-fixe $78. COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATEWhat You Need to Know Before You Go, Blantyre | 16 Blantyre Road | Lenox, MA 01240, 1.413.637.3556 | 1.844.881.0104 | [email protected] Service was amazing from the NYC Bolud staff, and of course the ambiance of Blantyre makes the whole experience nothing short of spectacular. He and his wife, Gretchen, immediately began looking for a new home, found what they were looking for and had their closing in early March, just before Massachusetts began to lock down in response to the pandemic beginning to sweep the Northeast. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.hk","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent264-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31249","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10351","requestId":"225cd4eb-46a4-46e2-be47-283fb27c5c0a"}, This restaurant added safety precaution details. During this time, Michelin-starred Chef Daniel Boulud’s team will undertake dinner service Wednesday through Sunday, weekend brunch and private parties. Would you also like to receive our weekly Real Estate newsletter? Been there 3 times this month!!

What an experience!!! The three-course prix fixe meal is $78.

Beautiful location with award winning chef at the helm with an amazing team Great attention to details without being stuffy We have visited twice now - once for dinner and then for brunch.Hope to go back once more Regards The Podoba’s. We’ve known each other a long time, and trust that our brands are aligned to work together. Branzino “Cha Ca’ with turmeric, vermicelli noodles, scallions, peanuts, and fish sauce vinaigrette is another option, as is Poulet Roti à L'Ail (garlic-roasted chicken) with a summer bean fricassee, kale and natural jus. I felt so incredibly lucky enjoying an absolutely wonderful dining experience on Blantyre’s graveled outdoor patio on a perfect Berkshire evening in the company of two beautiful and exceptional women overlooking the lush lawn and gardens in the shadow of Blantyre’s Gilded Age Tudor-style manor house, which serves as the centerpiece of the 110-acre estate. The service was great as was the location. Service was phenomenal and the staff worked to accommodate us despite a reservation error on our end. This was exciting news without need of comment, especially for my dear friends and indeed this former chef! Being as new to the area as they are and as busy as they’ve been getting the operation up and running in a very short time, Chef Boulud and Chef Zifchak have only just begun to tap into the bounty offered by Berkshire farms. It is our second visit within the past month and we plan on returning soon. Meal service throughout the property’s expansive 110-acre setting, which allows for social distancing when dining inside or al fresco overlooking rolling hills and colorful gardens, will be in complete compliance with state and CDC guidelines.

Is Café Boulud at Blantyre currently accepting reservations? Our meals were quite delicious. Boulud, a French chef and restaurateur, has restaurants in New York City, Boston, Washington, D.C., Palm Beach, Miami, Toronto, Montréal, London and Singapore. Although the lobster entree was very tasty, if there was one ounce of lobster meat on the plate, I would be surprised. Guests of Blantyre can also enjoy a variety of inspired culinary moments throughout the sprawling estate during their visit. I had an outstanding meal there over the summer with Susie Davidson Powell, and every account I’ve heard has been a rave. A special place with outstanding food and service. The Vanderbilts, Morgans, Carnegies and Choates have largely disappeared from the Berkshires’ social landscape but twelve of their sumptuous constructions, perfect representations of conspicuous consumption à la the late-19th and early-20th centuries, remain and have now been repurposed for the enjoyment of today’s elite. Great meal. Photo courtesy Blantyre. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Daniel Boulud at Blantyre, above, and, below, the hotel at twilight. In these pandemic times the reality is that fine dining is as scarce as hens' teeth. Call 844-881-0104 or reserve online. We found the food to be high in salt and overly rich. The experience certainly lived up to their promotion of offering “the finesse of seasonal French Cuisine with the warm hospitality of a neighborhood café.” As a former restaurateur, I found it especially impressive that they were able to provide such an exceptional experience with only weeks of planning and only a few days after opening. Beyond weekend brunch and dinner service, specialty dining experiences are also offered, ranging from picnics—including a Gild Age picnic—to intimate celebrations. Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided, Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers, Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking, Select a special by choosing a date, time and party size. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable .

I pray Cafe Boulud becomes a permanent fixture at Blantyre.