*Vocabulary Cards with Definitions PLUS, y. * Vocabul, Hi All, Shows resources that can work for all subjects areas, Dear Mrs. LaRue Letters From Obedience School Reading Packet Includes text-dependent questions, vocabulary words, a writing task, and additional learning activities. 2 years ago. Point of View Dec 17, 2015 - Explore Lorraine Wood's board "Dear Mrs. LaRue" on Pinterest. Fantasy vs. Check out my unit to see my fun, engaging lessons that go with Dear Mrs. LaRue. Dear Mrs. Larue DRAFT. This, This test aligns with Treasures Unit 3 Week 2 Vocabulary words from the story "Dear Mrs. LaRue".

LOL

This a short activity that I use after reading Dear Mrs. LaRue: Letters From Obedience School. -obedience Spelling word cards A great book to help students distinguish their point of view from the author of the letters, Ike LaRue. Your students will love the exploits of the always hilarious dog, Ike LaRue! It prompts students to identify three ways that Ike attempted to persuade Mrs. LaRue into bringing him home? Edit. Played 149 times. Throughout t, Unit 3 Week 2 Columbia University. This writing assignment focuses on persuasive writing skills. Character Traits Here is your complete pack for small group/center activities for your classroom!

1. Drawing Conclusions Graphic Organizer Dear Mrs. LaRue Letters From Obedience School Reading Packet, Dear Mrs. LaRue Book Study with Activities, Vocab, Spelling, and Craft, Dear Mrs. LaRue {Book Study and Center Activities}, Teaching Point of View Using Dear Mrs. LaRue, Dear Mrs. LaRue Persuasive Writing Activities, Dear Mrs. LaRue Vocabulary, Spelling & Drawing Conclusion Activities, Dear Mrs. LaRue: Notes from Obedience School ~ Mentor Text Writing Pack~Letters, Close Reading Lesson Plan - Dear Mrs. LaRue by Mark Teague, Dear Mrs. LaRue Trifold - Treasures 4th Grade Unit 3 Week 2 (2011), California Treasures 4th Grade Trifolds Bundle.

of Common Core Activities, Literature Lap Books for the YEAR!

This book is in the Text Talk program. Many times during the read aloud they would interject with various comments about the similarities and differences of the stories. Question Page

LaRue. -obedience Point of View 1. Spelling word cards Ready to print and go! As the teacher reads the story aloud, students record what Ike's point of view is about each situation. As of 4/27/18. Check out my unit to see my fun, engaging lessons that go with Dear Mrs. LaRue. Included: Vocabulary Activities, We use mentor texts in every writing lesson as a way to get kids excited about writing and to show them real examples of what we are asking them to do in writing. This unit correlates with the book Dear Mrs. LaRue by Mark Teague.

Using the book, Dear Mrs. LaRue: Notes From Obedience School, by Mark Teague, students will produce their own friendly letter writing p, Close Reading is a huge part of the new Common Core State Standards. *Word Work Print. This worksheet features a chart that students complete citing evidence of Ike's point of view of the Brotweiler Canine Academy. Be sure to check out reading. Write a Letter Question Page -desperate It can be used to model the skill or as an assessment.

Several times I had to remind them to let me read. Answer Ke, Dear Mrs. LaRue by Mark Teague, is a delightful story about a dog who is sent to obedience school by his owner, Mrs. Gertrude R. LaRue. This book is in the Text Talk program. by mryardley. Students note details as they read. Unusual Friendly Letters It includes a list of mentor texts for persuasive writing and letter writing activities to meet ELA Common Core Standards.