I hope this report will represent my knowledge about the topic allotted to me. I warmly acknowledge all the association offered to me during my preparation of this report. Major in Finance

I perceive as this opportunity as a big milestone in my career development. Finally, we are very much grateful to our families who always give us constant support and encouragement. Tafiqul Islam Make valuable feedback on utilization/abuse of you as an assistant. 02808421 I regret that it is not possible to name all of them.

I acknowledge my indebtedness to Md. In case you have no outputs (as there are some jobs that are not output based), you may explain so on your narrative report. Finally, my family and … This is how your professors or instructors will be able to assess whether you have or have not done any work at all. All praises are due to Almighty Allah who enabled me to complete this report. Thank you alot for the information provided. Zishan Ahmed of General Banking Department, and Md. I am grateful to God for keeping me physically and mentally well prepared for this internship report. By narrating exactly what happened during the tasks during your internship, you have to write down and describe each of the duties or chores that you have done or that were asked of you. true value of friendship and respect of each other. No doubt better output of any activity from any particular job depends on the assistance and co-operation of colleagues. Thanks again.

Department of Business Administration Starting from the first day of the report, he has been a constant source of moral support and encouragement. An internship is a decisive step in your education wherein you will be able to apply all the knowledge and skills that you have learned in college.

In every phase of the project, his supervision and guidance shaped this report to be completed perfectly. While taking a print out of your internship report, keep in mind that what type of paper you can use to make it look more professional and good idea is to use resume paper. I would like to place my gratitude to my colleagues at Sonali Bank Limited who wholeheartedly helped me in getting the necessary information and to enable me to complete my internship report. Right after its general information, you would then have to mention the specifics or the details about what division or department you worked in or assigned to. Md: Mahbub Rumi Finally, I am grateful to Md. Dedication of internship report Declaration I do hereby declare that the internship report titled “Loan Disbursement & Recovery of Principal Branch, Trust Bank Ltd’’ is submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the awards of the degree Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in finance in Northern University Bangladesh. Therefore, I consider myself as a very lucky individual as I was provided with an opportunity to be a part of it. Ehteshamul Hoque Loan & Advance Officer &Mr. Md. ** First 100 will get a $17 discount on original price! Thanks are also due to workers, staffs, and officers who spent many of their valuable times to discuss with me.