© Valve Corporation. War Supplies in Assassin's Creed Odyssey can be spotted from above by Ikaros. This seems like it would be easy, but you can be tricked here. 1 x Loot Tresure. As mentioned above I can't get the final pile of war supplies to ignite I have tried torches, fire arrows and dropping urns of oil on to it, but it just won't burn as a result I can't complete the location. 2 x Burn War Supplies. 2 x Kill Captain. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process.

1 x Burn War Supplies 1 x Free Captive Elektryon Military Camp show the map 1 x Kill Captain 2 x Burn War Supplies 1 x Loot Tresure Endymion Camp show the map Related quests: Gutter Runner 2 … In short, go to the west of the fort Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers. 4 x Loot Treasure. Can't Get War Supplies to Burn at Miltiades fort, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Player Support, Can't Get War Supplies to Burn at Miltiades fort | Forums. Fort Washington has a couple of posts on the water leading to a lower section of the Fort. 3 x Loot Treasure. The Spartan misthios Kassandra, at the request of her friend Photios, tracked the sapphires to the fort and retrieved them, whereupon she returned them to Photios.

3 x Burn War Supplies. to locate it just look for a fort and once you find it use your eagle to locate the supplies which have the purple icon. The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. This should equip your torch. Desphina Fort is in the northwest corner of the Hill of Sacred War area in the Phokis Region. Daidalos Fort show the map 1 x Kill Polemarch 5 x Burn War Supplies 1 x Loot Treasure Demiurgi Fort show the map Related quests: A Sophisticated Tipple 1 x Kill Polemarch 2 x Kill Captain 3 x Burn War Supplies 4 x Loot Once you get close enough, the map marker will disappear from your screen, but you will be able to loot the pile of stuff. Location Bug: Desphina Fort I imagine this happens to other locations too, but basically I didn't fully complete the objectives the first time I came, but I did burn all the war supplies.

Myrina Fort show the map 1 x Kill Polemarch I've come back to mop up and all the war supplies are burnt, but it's only registering one. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Showing 1 - … Desphina Fort, Phokis (War Supplies, Nation Chest & Loot Location) - ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY - Duration: 2:33. Here's how to burn war supplies in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Erochos Military Camp show the map 2 x Loot Treasure. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Desphina_Fort?oldid=817901.

Once marked on your map, find them in the fort and approach them. This guide will tell you where to find the Lokis Fort In Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Locating The Supplies – the war supplies are always present in forts of a particular region. Desphina Fort was a military stronghold located in Phokis, Greece on the Hill of the Sacred War and operated during the Peloponnesian War.

As often as "Loot 3 Athenian/Spartan Nation Treasures" contracts come up, I thought I'd make it a little easier on myself by keeping a list of nation treasure locations. Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, In-Game Purchases, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Ainigmata Ostraka Locations and Riddle Solutions, Cult of Kosmos - Cultist Locations and Spear Upgrades Guide, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. Elektryon Military Camp show the map 1 x Kill Captain. Simply go left when at the main gate and be careful not to get too close. Press an attack button to light the supplies on fire. 1 x Burn War Supplies. Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Greek Hero in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, an inspiring adventure where you must forge your destiny in a world where every choice matters. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ?

1 History 2 Gallery 3 Appearances 4 References In 431 BCE, it was the place where Amyris, a priest of the Sanctuary of Delphi, intended to sell the precious sapphires he'd stolen from the Treasury of Korinth with his fellow priests. War Supplies in Assassin's Creed Odyssey can be spotted from above by Ikaros. Phokis - Desphina Fort (Hill of the Sacred War) Please let me know if I've missed any and I'll add them to the list -- Lakonia is noticeably missing but I don't recall ever finding one there. 3 x Burn War Supplies. [1] In the process, she also found one of the Ainigmata Ostraka within the fort.[2]. 3 x Burn War Supplies. Mount Ithome Fort show the map Related quests: Give Our Respects. 2 x Kill Captain. If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. Farm of Elais show the map Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America).

PS4 – L2 + R2; XB1 – LT + … you can find the respective platform buttons below.

Finger Tip is one of the Ainigmata Ostraka found in the region of Phokis, found at Desphina Fort at the Northwest corner of the Hill of the Sacred War area… 1 x Kill Polemarch. 1 x Kill Polemarch. One of the cultists in AC Odyssey has a clue located in the Lokis Fort. I think it's now complete so I decided to share... you should post this in the guide section so we can save it and check it out in the future :). As for the Ainigmata Ostraka, you can find it pretty easily if you let your bird fly around Desphina Fort. 2 x Burn War supplies. Alternatively, you can also use fire arrows, which can be gained by using the Fire Attack Ability, or by lighting the arrow on a brazier. Desphina Fort was a military stronghold located in Phokis, Greece on the Hill of the Sacred War and operated during the Peloponnesian War. Will try fast travel when I next play. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Hi, I had completed all of the objectives except for just one like of supplies. All rights reserved. 1 x Loot Treasure. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Once marked on your map, find them in the fort and approach them.

Pephka - Fort Lato (Minotaur Hills) Phokis - Desphina Fort (Hill of the Sacred War) Please let me know if I've missed any and I'll add them to the list -- Lakonia is noticeably missing but I don't recall ever finding one there. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Murex Fort show the map Related quests: A God Among Men. 5 x Loot Treasure. Then, equip your torch by holding the right button on the d-pad. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. How To Burn The Supplies – to burn it use your torch then Hold D-Pad Right and then aim and throw the torch.

1 x Free Captive. In 431 BCE, it was the place where Amyris, a priest of the Sanctuary of Delphi, intended to sell the precious sapphires he'd stolen from the Treasury of Korinth with his fellow priests. Endymion Camp show the map Related quests: Gutter Runner. Finger Tip is one of the Ainigmata Ostraka found in the region of Phokis, found at Desphina Fort at the Northwest corner of the Hill of the Sacred War area.